Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Sex Symbol

What's your favorite Hetalia country to cosplay and why? emotion_yatta ~Cosplays fem! China~

Golden Friend

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I never cared to get into Hetalia, even before Funimation got a hold of it, but I do like to see adorable Sealand cosplayers haha. I also like to see the various outfits that the countries wear apart from their regular ones.

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+
Latest Donator: Chaos--Starz heart

Blessed Sex Symbol

Ithlia
I never cared to get into Hetalia, even before Funimation got a hold of it, but I do like to see adorable Sealand cosplayers haha. I also like to see the various outfits that the countries wear apart from their regular ones.

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

I see o: Sealand is pretty cute, but their casual clothes are *-* So cute

Golden Friend

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Haha, my sister cosplays as Sealand. I guess I like Sealand the most because I don't see an overabundance of them at a convention ever...but I am going to guess that there will probably be more this year at Otakon than last year haha.

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Blessed Sex Symbol

Ithlia
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Haha, my sister cosplays as Sealand. I guess I like Sealand the most because I don't see an overabundance of them at a convention ever...but I am going to guess that there will probably be more this year at Otakon than last year haha.

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

I suppose it's because Sealand doesn't appear in the anime very much, since he's a very minor character. He is pretty cute though. And perhaps, I usually see America's and England's emotion_awesome

Golden Friend

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

I suppose it's because Sealand doesn't appear in the anime very much, since he's a very minor character. He is pretty cute though. And perhaps, I usually see America's and England's emotion_awesome
Oh my gosh yeah! I can't even tell you how many America's, England's, and Italy's I saw last year at Otakon x_x It was crazy!

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Blessed Sex Symbol

Ithlia
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Oh my gosh yeah! I can't even tell you how many America's, England's, and Italy's I saw last year at Otakon x_x It was crazy!

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

I can imagine, my friend cosplays as England xD Another cosplays as Norway though ; o; But I don't really see any genderbenders so I guess mine will stand out a bit emotion_dowant

Golden Friend

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

I can imagine, my friend cosplays as England xD Another cosplays as Norway though ; o; But I don't really see any genderbenders so I guess mine will stand out a bit emotion_dowant
Oh definitely! Even though I'm not big into Hetalia, I can only imagine that a different outfit will spark a lot of attention haha.

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Blessed Sex Symbol

Ithlia
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Ithlia

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Oh definitely! Even though I'm not big into Hetalia, I can only imagine that a different outfit will spark a lot of attention haha.

Currently Questing:
Black Sheep User Image
55k/170k+

Mhmm emotion_yatta And oh my gosh I see too many Russia's and Germany's too emotion_donotwant

Bashful Gatekeeper

I had crosplayed two characters from Hetalia before, back when it was relatively not as well known and popular. From the two, my favourite would be Hong Kong. It was because I didn't die from the heat as badly as I had when dressed as Succession Wars Austria in the middle of summer! burning_eyes

Though it was somewhat worth dying in the heat, as the succession wars characters (we had the entire crew) won all the prizes for costume contest in the Hetalia Panel that was held during that year. I gave my prize to a friend (I already had a copy of the first volume of Hetalia) and the ribbon I'd received was most likely bought from where I worked (Yay?). LOL

Blessed Sex Symbol

caoxueli
I had crosplayed two characters from Hetalia before, back when it was relatively not as well known and popular. From the two, my favourite would be Hong Kong. It was because I didn't die from the heat as badly as I had when dressed as Succession Wars Austria in the middle of summer! burning_eyes

Though it was somewhat worth dying in the heat, as the succession wars characters (we had the entire crew) won all the prizes for costume contest in the Hetalia Panel that was held during that year. I gave my prize to a friend (I already had a copy of the first volume of Hetalia) and the ribbon I'd received was most likely bought from where I worked (Yay?). LOL

I love Hong Kong *-* His outfit is pretty simple but still cute. I can imagine though Austria's outfit looks stuffy but I guess it can get pretty cold in Europe so maybe that's why the outfit is so hot D: That's really nice though o: Never been to a con yet sweatdrop But it sounds really fun. How do you know about the ribbon? emotion_awesome

Bashful Gatekeeper

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
caoxueli

I love Hong Kong *-* His outfit is pretty simple but still cute. I can imagine though Austria's outfit looks stuffy but I guess it can get pretty cold in Europe so maybe that's why the outfit is so hot D: That's really nice though o: Never been to a con yet sweatdrop But it sounds really fun. How do you know about the ribbon? emotion_awesome
Pfft! I've been through colder weather. I live in one of the coldest places in Canada (with it's God-given nickname: Winterpeg) during the winter.

Hong Kong was fun, there was no need for pockets, because I can hide stuff in my sleeves (like my props: dummy Chinese fire crackers and a fan). The voice actors (Monica, VA of Belarus and Flying Mint Bunny, was one of them) loved that I had stuff in my sleeves. XD

Bashful Gatekeeper

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Pfft! I forgot to mention how I knew that the ribbon was from my work place. It was because I'm usually beside them when ringing up items at the register, LOL. Plus I saw the exact same one in the bin that it came from. XD

Blessed Sex Symbol

caoxueli
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
caoxueli

Pfft! I've been through colder weather. I live in one of the coldest places in Canada (with it's God-given nickname: Winterpeg) during the winter.

Hong Kong was fun, there was no need for pockets, because I can hide stuff in my sleeves (like my props: dummy Chinese fire crackers and a fan). The voice actors (Monica, VA of Belarus and Flying Mint Bunny, was one of them) loved that I had stuff in my sleeves. XD

I see o: I live within driving distance of Vancouver since I'm in Washington c: I don't know how to hide stuff in my sleeves because I would just flap them around saying "Aru" whenever I have my cosplay on xD .O. That's so awesome :'D I want to meet them emotion_yatta I should probably at least ATTEMPT to hide stuff too xDD

Blessed Sex Symbol

caoxueli
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Pfft! I forgot to mention how I knew that the ribbon was from my work place. It was because I'm usually beside them when ringing up items at the register, LOL. Plus I saw the exact same one in the bin that it came from. XD

LOL oh wow xD I wish I have a job but noooooooooo I'm too young emotion_donotwant I could really use the money to save up for more props and cosplays too >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff