Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are You Going To The London MCM Expo In October?

GOSH YEAH! 0.44043321299639 44.0% [ 122 ]
Nahh 0.093862815884477 9.4% [ 26 ]
I Don't Live In The UK ;__; 0.31046931407942 31.0% [ 86 ]
The Flying Llama Dragons are attacking! 0.15523465703971 15.5% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 277 ]

Friendly Gaian

Gah, I was so disappointed when I re-checked the site and it said Leslie Nielsen wasn't coming anymore. D8
wow I didnt even know that
thanks a lot for that Osaka heart

Not seen craig since Robot wars live XD

@Euphie: I know I was like "OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

@Arrow: No problem. biggrin

I've never seen him period.
My best friend is a Red Dwarf fan, she's probably gonna be pretty jealous. sweatdrop
And since you said you're trying to track me down and all... if I see you first I'll probably either start commenting on your tophat (tophats = heart ) or force-feed you one of my "delicious" biscuits. twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So it looks like McFly aren't as eye-sore-ish as my previous post formats, hurrah for being a rabid fangirl
is that you're outfit?

hmmm if I see you then....
hmm
umm
perhaps I'll just attack you and say I remember you from a previous year.... you've been before right
>_>
<_<
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yes, that's my outfit. And yes, I was here in October last year. 3nodding

So it looks like McFly aren't as eye-sore-ish as my previous post formats, hurrah for being a rabid fangirl
Just gonna keep posting this on each page to keep people updated

Gaia Expo Meet-up Details

Okay here we go

The Mini-Masq will take place shortly after the meet up begins.
To enter simply PM me with the following form:

[b]Gaia Name*:[/b]

[b]Real Name: (only has to be first name)[/b]

[b]Character name*:[/b]

[b]Character Series*:[/b]

There is no entry fee.
The winner will win 15k gold, of course a minimum of 5 people must enter to make it a fair competition. So get your entries in.

We only have 2 people at the moment so come on, keep in mind this is a Sunday event only I'm afraid as the Saturday is a much busier day:

Sporeos
Yan Hiroi

Come on enter even just for fun biggrin

The meet-up

The meet up will take place at the bottom of the steps of the front entrance of the excel center by the grassy hill.

This will be on both days at 1pm
at 1:15 the mini-masquerade will take place (depending on how many people enter)
After this a photoshoot will take place to take a picture of all the present Gaians at the meet-up

Pm me and I shall distribute my number to anyone who feels they need it, I'm also going to be sending it to a couple of people.
If not you can always find TheMagicalLucy as she will also have my number too and shouldn't be too hard to find due to her recognition, also she's organising this and will have information on it too.

Further Questions or Suggestions for the meet are welcome.

The TeamFourStar Challenge

I had originally set a competition for the person who reached page 100 first would win the choice of sweet of their choice, however due to me being the first to post I decided to host another competition.

It's a simple one, you just need to find this t-shirt at the expo and I will award the prize to the first person who finds me. This will be both on saturday or sunday (Winner on either day cannot be the same)

Friendly Gaian

How long do you think the meet up will last? xP
I have a habbit of not looking at my phone for the time at expo so I cant even be 100% sure if I'll be at the gaia meet.
I'll try to make it sunday at least. Bit harder saturday because I'm with people.

Friendly Gaian

Aw, that's a shame, I won't see you then.
I'm not going to the meet up on Sunday.
I'll be too busy doing Free Hugs.
im going XD
im going with my family, mum, dad and little sister whos 3 lol, cause we have to travel like 7 hours.
will i look out of place?
D;

Friendly Gaian

perhaps if you're dressed like your avi ^^;
but in seriousness nah you wont ^^

You can bring friends and the like there has never been anything to state against doing so, at the end of the day this is only called a Gaia meet because we're on Gaia, but we're pretty much friends at the end of the day so it's a get together of friends biggrin

*I could so write for the Pokemon series*
O HAI GAIZ! Haven't been here much [apart from to feed my fishies in my aquarium for some gooold, yes I'm desparate xD] - been busy with exams and cosplay! It's only two days away and I'm still no where finished X_x; But I'm at my shop right now waiting for dinner and waiting to go to my ballet lesson in an hours time so decided to post here instead xD

I'll definitely try and get to the Gaia meet up, Saturday I may not be there since it's very hectic and there's tons of things going on already. However on Sunday I don't have as many plans so I'll definitely try to pop by!

EXPO QUESTIONS
1.What day/s are you going to the expo?
Saturday & Sunday

2.Are you cosplaying for the expo? If not, what will you be wearing?
Saturday morning: Tomoyo Daidouji [Card Captor Sakura]
Saturday afternoon: Garnet [Final Fantasy IX]
Sunday: Haine {Ball dress - Volume 4} [Gentlemen's Alliance]

3.Are you going to wear your cosplay on the way to the expo?
Yus I'm wearing my Tomoyo cosplay on Saturday to expo and Sunday since we're getting a lift from my dad I can wear Haine in the car! x]

4.How are you getting to the expo (transport)?
Saturday we're going via train.
Sunday we're going via car.

5.What time are you going to wake up, day of the expo?
Latest will be 6am both days. It takes 3-4hrs and I'd like to get there before 11am!

6.What events are you looking forward to? Are you a part in any?
Masquerade! And numerous photoshoots/meets~

7.How much spending money will you be bringing?
I haven't decided yet, need to check on my bank balance so that I can see how much I can afford... I'll say £40 at least~ To save money I'm bringing lunch, dinner and snacks.

8.What do you think you'll buy?
ARINA TANEMURA GOODS, YEAAAAAAH!
Plus La Corda Vol 10 [I think, the latest volume anyway!], Vampire Knight Vol 6, Angel Diary Vol 5+, other mangas that I find interesting/needs completing and anything that takes my interest.

9.Anything you want to say to everyone/random message?
RED DAAAW- No wait, wrong forum.
Feel free to come up to me and say hi, I won't bite, hard. Apologies in advance if I appear to be zombie like to you, I'm like this at every expo due to lack of sleep from excitement and last minute cosplay work. Although I'm bring a big flask of tea to send me caffeine high~ Oh yes and I'm incredibly shy as well so apologies if I don't talk much...

Sparkly Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
1.What day/s are you going to the expo?
Saturday

2.Are you cosplaying for the expo? If not, what will you be wearing?
The black expo shirt all the stewards wear, skinnies, red studded belt, a little red bow in my hair and a dark blue scarf thingy with stars.

3.Are you going to wear your cosplay on the way to the expo?
well i'll be wearin a different top to the event: a blue shirt with 'I eat manga for breakfast' written on it.

4.How are you getting to the expo (transport)?
Walking.

5.What time are you going to wake up, day of the expo?
around 7

6.What events are you looking forward to? Are you a part in any?
Bits of everything really x33

7.How much spending money will you be bringing?
I dunno, around £50

8.What do you think you'll buy?
This and that... keyrings, KOEI game [dynasty warriors<3], food..

9.Anything you want to say to everyone/random message?
Say hi to me if you can spot me xD and I dunno if I can make it too the meet-up anymore coz of my shift D;
AH NO
Did not read the "keep in mind this is a Sunday event only" part of the Mini Masq.
Owned...

Cant join it Arrow!
Would but am not allowed to go on the sunday crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces