Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are You Going To The London MCM Expo In October?

GOSH YEAH! 0.44043321299639 44.0% [ 122 ]
Nahh 0.093862815884477 9.4% [ 26 ]
I Don't Live In The UK ;__; 0.31046931407942 31.0% [ 86 ]
The Flying Llama Dragons are attacking! 0.15523465703971 15.5% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 277 ]
I need to be more active here... BUT ZOMG I LOVE BULLDOG! 8D It was my childhood favourite game~ Although I wouldn't want to play it at Expo - it's dangerous, people's costume's would get damaged and it's more fun when there's looooads playing the game! XD

I'm yay for Duck Duck Goose! x]

I'll be up for the mini masq as well, but it depends on what time of the day the Gaia meet is otherwise I won't know which costume I'm in xD;
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm personally not that worried about Swine Flu. I'm just annoyed, since the media have been making it a global panic like they did with Bird Flu. Yay over exaggeration. D;
I'm not reading any newspapers, watching any news shows or going on any news websites until the fuss has actually died down, since it's already getting annoying.

My friend who was unsure about going to LE has confirmed she won't be going after all. Now I know, I can finally order the tickets.

However...

MY EXPO MONEY! MY EXPO MONEY I'VE BEEN SAVING SINCE LATE DECEMBER! IT'S GONE! I'VE BEEN ROBBED! gonk
I put £5 into my money box today and noticed that almost all the money I'd kept in there for London was missing!

So it looks like McFly aren't as eye-sore-ish as my previous post formats, hurrah for being a rabid fangirl
Errr. So. what to do. I'm quite happy to play running around games with people that don't have breakable costumy things. ^^
Also I am purchasing my very own DS. 3nodding So I would absolutely LOVE to play with you guys (keep in mind I won't be very good) ninja
I could do a pass the parcel but I'd need to know who was coming. I could provide music on my ukulele I guess... xd

@lucky: Oh my. I got my ears pierced almost a year ago and they closed up 'cos they got infected and it hurt too much to keep the earings in. crying I want to redo themmmm.

@Fluffy: Me neither... I mean. Seriously? The hype about it everyone is going to be caught really early so it won't spread an awful lot and it's treatable when it's caught early. Jeez. Silly media. Seriously?!!! OMG. Nuuuu! Complete opposite for me. I just found like £300 that I didn't know I had. sweatdrop

Oh and btw I've been kinda inactive 'cos my computer has crashed (damn computer) scream So yeah...

@Little: Everyone is just banging on about how we're all gonna die. Wasn't everyone saying that about Bird Flu a few years ago? Good lord. rolleyes
And it's been discovered that a majority of those hundred-or-so people in Mexico who died of Swine Flu actually died from other causes. I just read it on Yahoo.
Plus, the number of people dying anyway is decreasing. I think that says enough, it's already going away.
Yet, the media and goddamn Dr. WHO are still trying to send the world into global panic with their "WE'RE STILL ALL GONNA DIE! gonk " malarkey.

And I hate you right now [/jk].
Wish I had £300. emo

So it looks like McFly aren't as eye-sore-ish as my previous post formats, hurrah for being a rabid fangirl
..... I just realised you have £300.... and you're mooching my room -w-

OMG WE HAVE A SWINE FLU WARNING POSTER IN MCDONALDS CREW ROOM!
it made me rofl :3

@Lucky: No I haven't... STOP TRYING TO MAKE US SOCIABLE!

@Arrow: LOL.
I saw a public information film on TV last night about Swine Flu. rolleyes

I might just do a public information film about the dangers of the media's coverage of Swine Flu. The media coverage is really annoying me.

Sporeos and Arrow - Watch it, its really funny XD

Little.~.Dragon - sad owie that sounds like it hurt.I have a feeling my scaffold peicing might be infected but my mom reasured me and said that its just normal smile

And as for swine flu, i think that the media are going tooooo far with it because we arnt all gonna die because there are little children in mexico that caught it and have still survived. I haven't watched the News in days so i don't know what they are saying about swine flu now.
luckylucy73
Sporeos and Arrow - Watch it, its really funny XD

Little.~.Dragon - sad owie that sounds like it hurt.I have a feeling my scaffold peicing might be infected but my mom reasured me and said that its just normal smile

And as for swine flu, i think that the media are going tooooo far with it because we arnt all gonna die because there are little children in mexico that caught it and have still survived. I haven't watched the News in days so i don't know what they are saying about swine flu now.

It's WHO who are annoying me especially. I know they mean well, them being apparent health experts, but everything they've said lately has pretty much been "The disease is disappearing in Mexico... but we're still gonna die! 4laugh "

The news in general just annoys me. There's been nothing but doom and gloom, we need something cheerful and humorous on the front page for once! 4laugh
I personally think papers would sell better if they had a weird story rather than a depressing one.

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Oh my~! I am glad I found this thread, I really want to go to the Expo this month but I don't really have someone to go with, which kind of sucks...
It would be awesome to find someone to go with. x3
You guys have no idea how badly I want to be the first post on page 100 eek

@Sabaku no Rinoa: Hellooo! Just turn up to the meet up and you can hang with whoever you want. xd

@Fluffy: Our media is sooo biased as well. So annoying. Oh yeah - bird flu was sooo amusing. Y'know in Egypt they're killing like 1/4 million pigs 'cos of swine flu... It's not even the pigs in egypt that have it!!! Mexican pigs can't like.. fly there...

@lucky: Owww, I hope it isn't infected! My mum is planning on repiercing my ears by hand. Funn...

@Arrow: Yeah but... but... I LOVE YOUUUU!

@Little: It's ridiculous, it really is.
I was looking on the BBC website. Now it's pretty much saying "The swine flu may be going now... but it'll be back. twisted "
And, I guess that means pigs really can fly. eek

@Little: I had my left ear done, then took it out to put a ring in, but the earring was too small and the hole hadn't opened fully so I left it... considered doing it again though.... I'd get my right one done but.... that's the one for homosexuals... dont understand why... I guess I could go by Phil Jupitus Logic
Lead singer of towers of london: "Doesn't having one of your ears pierced make you gay?"
Phil: "funny... I always assumed having a c**k up your arse made you gay"
Love you more now shush ;D *pokes stomach*

@Sabaku: Yeah as little said, turn up at the meet and see where that leads you. If you want I can meet up with you a bit prior to it? I have a bit to do on the saturday so don't hold it to me yet, but if you want to message me we'll try and organise something if you want?

@Lucky: NEVER!!! I hate following trends! I haven't seen Lost! I haven't seen 24! not seen Skins! Not seen the other one like skins that I can't remember the name of and everyones like "OH EM GEE INBETWEENERS = AWSUM" SO NO! GTFO I WILL NOT SUBMIT!

I've just noticed The Cat Returns is on Film4 tomorrow at about 2.55pm.
They always show that film but... yay. biggrin

It's my favourite Studio Ghibli movie. :'D

And first person to page 100 gets a stick of rock. 3nodding (I mistyped that as Rick. Never gonna give you up~)

@Arrow: I haven't watched any of those shows either. sweatdrop
The only show that is still running that I watch is Scrubs, and even then, that's supposed to be ending soon. gonk

I know they are Q_Q
and I already said person who reaches 100 gets choice of sweet of their choice brought by yours truly, that or I'm willing to buy alcohol for underage people *throwing this down as it's cheaper for him*

shame I'll be on Rock Band practicing with mah group then wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't drink, so I'll go with the sweets, thanks.
Could I have mushroom biscuits, if they have them again this year? :'D
I bought some in October, I only ate one then my Gran stole them! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff