Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are You Going To The London MCM Expo In October?

GOSH YEAH! 0.44043321299639 44.0% [ 122 ]
Nahh 0.093862815884477 9.4% [ 26 ]
I Don't Live In The UK ;__; 0.31046931407942 31.0% [ 86 ]
The Flying Llama Dragons are attacking! 0.15523465703971 15.5% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 277 ]
I usually abandon friends for a little as I go to meet up then find them again after. Or not. 3nodding Today has been so boring... specially as my computer has been pissy. I don't either... :/ I just talk about random s**t and pretend I get what's going on. xD
XD
Ah it depends, might just stick with them and hand at free sweets as we always do.
And do random signs...
Oh i do love expo

Well im off to school.
First day back blegh crying
This is my last day of freedom but I have to stay at home all day supervising my little sister. How is this fair? crying
That is not fair!
Hmm you shoulda filled a pit with some horrible substance
THEN threw her into its depths eek -breathes-
Aha not to much of a bad day really, Had Drama I like Drama... -thinks to self-
Lol... I abandon my friends at Expo allll the time 8D [Although a lot of the time they like to abandon me for revenge - aren't we nice people? xP]
@Sporeos: I should have... scream She's so rude. Grrr.

@Destiny: My friends don't like abandoning me as they're a bit useless at finding their way around and just generally doing things... well the ones I bring to expo. Honestly, I don't know how they survive without me. sweatdrop
My wig has arrived but I am just not sure about it. . . I like the colour and then way it looks, its just the fact that its so long and doesnt really hide my hair lines (tried on without cap tho). Hopefully I can fix it. gonk
I am currently having wig problems gonk i want to put it in pig tails but i can't do it without my hair pokeing out of the wig.ITS FUSTRATING!!

on the other hand so is school XD all day monday and tuesday i have my art exam and all day wednesday I have my ICT exam.gahhhh!!!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Happy St. George's Day everyone!

And whoohoo, 1 month!

So it looks like McFly aren't as eye-sore-ish as my previous post formats, hurrah for being a rabid fangirl
luckylucy73
I am currently having wig problems gonk i want to put it in pig tails but i can't do it without my hair pokeing out of the wig.ITS FUSTRATING!!

on the other hand so is school XD all day monday and tuesday i have my art exam and all day wednesday I have my ICT exam.gahhhh!!!

Why don't you try and find some hair extensions and stitch them on? I think it would be loaadds easier =)

AND OH GOD ONE MONTH
NO
NO
NO!!!!!
With less than a month to go now im getting pretty excited!
Cant wait to see all the awesome stuff. xd
x
Sifferr: Same here XD But it means i really need to get my Tetris block Painted and finished >.<
hmm that reminds me best check with my freinds wether or not they can still come XD
I haven't posted here for ages xD
How is everyone? <3

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Heartless Monkeys!!! Yay!!! Am going as Val'eris or Sora. My signature below. But i dunno what days should be which costume...

I should really pay more attention to this threaddd.. x_x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games