Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Capitalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
LOL UR A SLUT
It's my pet peeve when people think they have to dye their eyebrows to match a wig or their hair. I have never once dyed my eyebrows and my hair has been from black to auburn to pink to blue... etc. It looks fine IMO and it's actually not good to dye eyebrows (or even worse, bleaching) because it could get into your eye and cause blindness or severe irritation. Especially with bleach when it gets dry and it sorta flakes. Don't bother with it, you might be able to buy some makeup to cover the eyebrows though if you really want to.

Well I'm glad all those wigs have worked with your eyebrows, but on me the wig looked stupid because of my eyebrows. I tried make up too, believe me, but it didn't work... stare

Desirable Capitalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
emi desu
I need to have green eyebrows for my cosplay .. :U Maybe I'll just color them white with white eyeliner, then color green over that with green eyeliner. Would that work? XD

I think that would work great =]

Desirable Capitalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
gaatar
I do tend to get a bit miffed if someone doesn't colour their eyebrows. It doesn't even require permanent dye, just use an eyeliner pencil that matches your wig to colour your eyebrows and everything will be cool. I find that a necessity for unatural coloured wigs. For natural wig, basic rule of thumb, you should be fine if the colour is only one step away from your own because people's eyebrows don't usually actually match their hair perfectly. (I'm blonde with darker brows, and some people have black hair with brown brows)
ie: blonde-brown
brown-black
blonde-orange
brown-orange
and back again.
Because seriously, blonde eyebrows with a black wig, or black eyebrows with a platnum blonde wig= just weird.....

Agreed. As long as they're close in color, it's fine...

Golden Friend

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
emi desu
I need to have green eyebrows for my cosplay .. :U Maybe I'll just color them white with white eyeliner, then color green over that with green eyeliner. Would that work? XD
I've actually watched a make-up tutorial on coloring eyebrows, which I might try once just to see what it is like.

Basically you just take a glue stick (a Crayola one because they are safe to wash off, so you don't have to worry about ripping your eyebrows off. It just comes off with warm water.) and put the glue over your eyebrows. Let it dry, then depending on the thickness of your eyebrows you may need to put on another later of glue.

After that is done, you use concealer, I believe, and put it over your eyebrows. Then it looks like you have no eyebrows (looks silly razz ). After that, you take a pencil (a make-up one) and draw your desired eyebrow, most likely it will not follow your actual brow-line because anime characters have crazy eyebrows razz .

You could probably find tutorials on Youtube that explain it and can actually show you how to do it.

Currently Questing:
Limit Breaker User Image
62k/195k
Latest Donator: blood_raiin heart

many anime characters have black eyebrows you know/
besides your eyebrows are never actually the same color as your hair.
my hair is pretty light blonde and i have dark eyebrows.

getting mad over someone not coloring their eyebrows is stupid

Dedicated Scrooge

12,450 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
AIfred the Great
I didn't make it to any of the photoshoots actually ;;;; what did you cosplay? I was America...

I was Hetaween Hungary and Chibitalia, for my Hetalia cosplays. :3
Ahh, almost all of my photos are from the shoots, darn...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff