Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Sex Symbol

I'm trying to put together a costume inspired by the video linked below, however I cannot for the life of me identify what the dancer is wearing on his lower half.
I have a feeling it's some sort of hakama, but I'm not entirely sure.

Any help would be really great, as although it's not my first costume, it is a little out of the ordinary for me.

I do not think he is wearing hakama...hakama are made of stiffer material and do not move like that Also there was no separate legs. Hakama, even though they start really low, like at the knees, there is separate legs. So i really think what is worn in the video is a hakama-esque pleated skirt, possibly tied on similar to hakama, made out of a somewhat stiff, but softer and more flowy material.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Cup o Spoilers
I do not think he is wearing hakama...hakama are made of stiffer material and do not move like that Also there was no separate legs. Hakama, even though they start really low, like at the knees, there is separate legs. So i really think what is worn in the video is a hakama-esque pleated skirt, possibly tied on similar to hakama, made out of a somewhat stiff, but softer and more flowy material.

Hey thanks for the reply smile
I had a little look around after reading this and you DO get Hakama without the separate legs, however they are quite hard to come by as they fell out of fashion yeeeeaaaaaarrrs ago... So, no luck there for me :/

I think I'm going to have to break out the sewing machine, haha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff