• Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
oTrissa
Shinn Ikari
oTrissa
Taishaku-Kaiten
oTrissa
Online and materials stores, micheals for misc things, idk where I am going to get wood for my staff though...

Either home Deopt/Lowes/etc.
Or, depending on the height, you could use a broom/mop handle.
Well I figured that, more I mean I don't know what's best to use for it. I don't want to carry wood around but....idk what's lighter and won't give me splinters but I can still paint.

How about using plastic materials to replace wood?
Well I figure that but I'm curious on what to use, I know most of the stuff weighs more. Don't want to carry a 50lb staff around all day ontop of everything else.

Some of my friends substitute wood with pvc pipes.
There was little difference since no one cares as long as it looks real

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Shinn Ikari
oTrissa
Shinn Ikari
oTrissa
Taishaku-Kaiten
oTrissa
Online and materials stores, micheals for misc things, idk where I am going to get wood for my staff though...

Either home Deopt/Lowes/etc.
Or, depending on the height, you could use a broom/mop handle.
Well I figured that, more I mean I don't know what's best to use for it. I don't want to carry wood around but....idk what's lighter and won't give me splinters but I can still paint.

Well I figure that but I'm curious on what to use, I know most of the stuff weighs more. Don't want to carry a 50lb staff around all day ontop of everything else.

Pvc pipe was what I was thinking of. It's not too heavy?

13,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
oTrissa
Shinn Ikari
oTrissa
Shinn Ikari
oTrissa

Pvc pipe was what I was thinking of. It's not too heavy?

Yeah, I was thinking about that also!
It's easier to paint PVC pipes in my opinion
lol i like to know that too since im making an automail arm.(i decided to go against making a automail hand since it restricts movement(white gloves helps bolee, )but im still making the grill. im using a flat construction/cardboard paper i got from work and some grey mattalic pant. im thinking about using finger nail polish to harden and preserve the paint since resin will make it fragile and since im on a budget. if anyone knows a better way to reinforce it though that would be awesome

13,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Cardboard is easy to use but it 's also easy to break in my opinion. Iron and metal are more difficult to shape and they are heavier. Any ideas on doing the armor type or weapon type?

13,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Here's a thought.
Should I just dye my hair blond at a saloon or just put on a wig?
Still thinking about cosplaying as Cloud

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces