+1 1 100.0% [ 1241 ]
Total Votes:[ 1241 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 175 176 177 > >> >>> »|

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Here's our new, updated, banner, made by Tarento-chan, who also made the epic siggy banners. I feel so official now whee

WELCOME TO COSPLAY DAY!

Tired of waiting for cons and events to roll around to cosplay? Don't want to spend tons of money to attend one to show off your costumes? Well you're in the right place!

Here at Cosplay Day we celebrate cosplaying at home, school, the mall wherever. So come on in and post your pics, chat, give advice, and compete.

Current contest: Convention Crazy!

Convention season has started. So show off the costumes you plan to be wearing at your next con trip. They don't have to be finished. All entries must have the name of the convention you plan to wear it to.

Submission period ends 11:59 pm July 30th.

RULES:

1: All pictures must be labeled with the convention you will be wearing at your costume at.
2: You must post cosplays of yourself! Entering a random picture you found on the internet is not allowed. Friends pictures are okay as long as permission is given.
3: Please wear actual, decent, costumes; Just wearing Naruto headbands, cat ears, etc don't count. Paint does not count as a costume. T-shirts with characters on them do not count as costumes. Costumes that show "private areas" are not allowed.

Winners will receive the following prizes:

<Possible categories>

The Cosplay Day Spirit award:3000g
Best Overall:2000g
Best Group:2000g
Most elaborate costume:1000g
Most original costume:1000g
Funniest video/photo: 500g
Funniest costume:500g

Donaters:
EvaScarlette,
Jasdero Desu,
Bananzers,
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`

THE GUILD IS OPEN!!!!!!! TELL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
click the link to go to it!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=92803

Also I'm looking for ideas for the guild. Forums we should have, when contests should be, etc. If you have a suggestion, post your ideas here.

XD I'm weird enough for doing 'Free hugs day'. If I wasn't new at this school, I would probably do it, though. (I'm a senior in high school at a new school...and this school kindof sucks.... I would get in major trouble if I did it. <-I'm not sure if it would be socially or litterally, but I'm not going to chance it.)

Still, I look forward to seeing all the entries. ^_^ It's a really fun idea!

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Thanks! Hey, since you can't participate, wanna help me judge?

Feral Cutie-Pie

6,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Awww. This seems fun! I've never dressed up in a costume before. But I have to wear my uniform at school and elsewhere, I'm not brave enough to. I have no costume or sewing skills either. I want to see the entries though - So I'll be watching ninja . ^^
That seems like a most fun and great idea!
I'm not sure I'd have the time to cosplay on the 27th with finals right around the corner.

sweatdrop
Its not who you are underneath,

avi costumes don't count?
but what you do; that defines you. User Image
-My Art Collection-
- Apophenia Detective Agency-
Oh, that sounds like a great idea! And there are plenty of anime fans at my school and they'll probably think it's for a play or something. xd I'm not sure if I'd do it by myself. I'd have to get someone to go with me. We'll see! biggrin
Tsuki Nushi
Thanks! Hey, since you can't participate, wanna help me judge?

Judge? Sure! biggrin That sounds fun. ^_^
Oooo! This sounds like fun! ^^ I'm not really sure if I'll have time to get into a costume though. Finals are coming up soon and I'm taking all of the extra time I can to study and to harass all my teachers into helping me understand all this science stuff better. lol But I'll try to.
I can't wait for this to go!
Everyone is excitedabout the event. I might be Yoruichi or a bad Kakashi because I am still trying to get everything together.
I'll be there!
Blehh, I hate school uniforms!
I guess I just hafta look around for a character I can pull off with my uniform. Just for fun. xD
~~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~~
-------------------------------------

I wont go to school in my full Major Kusanagi cosplay... but i will put on the wig, the contacts, and a white tank top if that works. ^^;
haha.

-------------------------------------

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Detective Mortalis
Its not who you are underneath,

avi costumes don't count?
but what you do; that defines you. User Image
-My Art Collection-
- Apophenia Detective Agency-

You can dress as your avatar, but dressing your avatar as an anime character doesn't count.

Yays, people are participating!

And I gots a judge! Anyone else wanna be a judge? There can be 3 more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff