Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're hoping to branch out and come to different conventions.

Hopefully we'll have one near you so you could come enjoy the show! Maybe by then you wouldn't be so shy ;D

I don't think it's a bad thing to be shy either we're actually hoping to have some shyer people in the group to balance everything out and make people comfortable.

Aged Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
You'd have to branch out pretty far. Because I live in the South - though I'm not very far from the Mason-Dixon line - but still - Arkansas is a Southern state *that people never seem to know where we are* >....>

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

I think it's a bad thing when you're as shy as I am. I mean - I'm in a writing workshop & we're required to read out loud & every time I'm forced to do so I blush a beet red & I'm not sure why.

Aww that sounds adorable though!

3/4 of the Neko Neko Maid leaders live on the west coast and we're doing a show in Boston so we're willing to branch out pretty far!
You should contact the convention and let them know you're interested in having us. We just can't contact every convention ourselves haha!

I'd love to stay and chat but it's late and I must head off to sleep. Hopefully I'll see you in the thread later? It would be great to talk to you again!

Have a wonderful night!

Aged Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
Maybe to some.

Oh perhaps I can do that then.
LOL ... if my shy nature allows me to do so ... if not I'll beg one of my friends to do it for me. c :

Perhaps. It's late here too & I have an ATV course tomorrow afternoon.

I shall & you as well - have a pleasant slumber! <3

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

We'd love to see you there! <3

Konnichiwa Miki-chan.
O-genki desu ka?

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Genki desu~ <3

So how has today been for you? I have to go to work soon, but we still have some time~ <3

I just got back home right now I'm looking for new maids and elegant gaia icons.

I'm also hoping we would be able to work on the website soon! I'm finishing buttons now, and I think a lot of stuff needs to be adapted on the audition section wink

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

I told ya I just threw whatever (and made sense) up there so we could start~ biggrin
Everyone should edit away at it~ ♥

I'll throw together the audition information and you can just copy paste the text in there. smile

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Woohoo~ I was tired of hazarding things just so we could move forward a smidge. biggrin

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

We hope to see many of you audition!
Remember guys are welcomed just as much as girls~ <3

Sparkly Gekko

oh cool a new thread!
I think i could be a good maid, perhaps not the best singing one, but i am so good with people and this sounds like so much fun
i would have to catch back up on anime and stuff xD

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Haha, we'd happily assist you in relearning anime~ <3
Honestly, I don't watch much beyond my favorite. xD
So I'll be learning too~ <3

Hope to see an audition from you~ <3
kairisesshy

oh cool a new thread!
I think i could be a good maid, perhaps not the best singing one, but i am so good with people and this sounds like so much fun
i would have to catch back up on anime and stuff xD

We're looking for people like you! All the maids can't be up on the stage at once right!
We'd love to see an audition from you so please give it a shot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff