gold option, yum yum gold! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Big Bunny

7,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Hewwo gaians :3

This thread shall hopefully remain friendly and fun - with Halloween around the corner, I feel that many of you are in a festive mood to dress up.. even more-so than usual. So rather trying to make a post or thread of the 'best-of-the-best' thread, I'd like to get a few involved in this with me. As I have some prizes to give away - {its mostly me, no longer having the thrill/urge to use them} and figured it's best to give them away with merit.

Interested? Well I'll get around to adding graphix to this later - if, it takes off fairly well. {As in I don't get bombarded with trolls/meanies}.

Anyways the sake and purpose of this thread is just to have fun - not mock others, besides it's all deliberate closet-cosplay so no one is going to be a sparkly 8-winged angel shining with cgi/photoshop all around them.

The prizes are as follows, 30k in gold, a pora ice bear, TM (Time Piece) and probably will throw in a few others. Hopefully I can get enough people interested in it. :3 At least 20 and the contest wont run for more than two weeks from today's date, but it all depends - might cash in early.

Big Bunny

7,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Big Bunny

7,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Big Bunny

7,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Big Bunny

7,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
open - come join me, post, keep me company as I work on rules / deadlines and such! ^-^
♫ I just met you
And this is crazy

Arg, if I hadn't just spent several months carefully separating my "adult life" clothes from my "costume-like" clothes...

(Though my cosplays are technically stored in a closet xD)

Anyways, best of luck! 8D I'll have to track this thread and see how everyone's costumes look.

But here's my number
So call me maybe ♫

Generous Tipper

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Now this is what you don't see every year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games