Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, has anyone here cosplayed Chihiro from Spirited Away in her pink work outfit? D: I have fabric, tons and tooons of fabric, but I really don't know how to go about making her top. Tips anyone? I need to finish it by September 18th at the latest for Mikomicon.

Thank you. c:
I just did this cosplay recently!
I just took a men's tunic pattern and altered so it had a break in the sleeves and it had the correct collar.
You'll want to put interfacing in the sleeves so it's kind of stiff and it will keep its place.
Then you just sew it on the shirt. But only on the bottom so you can see the white poke through at the shoulder.
Then you make slits in the shirt on either side.
It'll take some fiddling with but once you get it it's not that hard. :'P

Here's some pictures of mine:
Picture

Picture

Hope that helps!
If you have any questions just message me. :'3
Little_Bearer_Of_Darkness
I just took a men's tunic pattern and altered so it had a break in the sleeves and it had the correct collar.
You'll want to put interfacing in the sleeves so it's kind of stiff and it will keep its place.
Then you just sew it on the shirt. But only on the bottom so you can see the white poke through at the shoulder.

Picture

Picture

Hope that helps!

what kind of tunic i cant find any that look llike wha would work can u help me ook for one please if not ok but plz my otakon is in august and i need to make it early so ya.
http://merry-xmas.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dpge5x
zexionXienzo
Little_Bearer_Of_Darkness

Picture

Picture

Hope that helps!

what kind of tunic i cant find any that look llike wha would work can u help me ook for one please if not ok but plz my otakon is in august and i need to make it early so ya.

Woah, I'm going to Otakon as well!
But, here is a pattern that should work. Just use the white shirt that guy is wearing and make the sleeves shorter and put the slits in it. It's not the one I used (I actually can't find that one anywhere anymore DD : ), but it should work. : 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games