Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm from Newton(About 15 minutes away from Boston) and I've been going to AB for about 4 years. I know that Gaia did end up going to one of the ABs (I think 2009?) which was pretty awesome to see people at. Regardless I wanted to know if people were gonna be going, and what your plans are (cosplay, panel,shopping, etc).
Your in Newton too? Same XD

Quotable Hunter

Im going and cosplaying as Ulquiorra from Bleach
AshKurisu
Your in Newton too? Same XD

Whoa. o:

I'm over near Newton Centre. What about you?

@Steampunk: That's pretty awesome. Are you joining the Bleach photoshoot?
I'm in highlands

Invisible Conversationalist

I live to the southwest, closer to Hartford than Boston I think. But I'm very excited for my fifth-sixth?-AB. I have multiple cosplays though, aha. Tales of Symphonia, Hetalia, Pokemon if I can manage it...
I am going and I live like an hour away from Boston (depending on traffic.) c: I am going with a couple of close friends. I am being Ciel Phantomhive (the robin) and my wig got here like three days ago c:! I can't wait until my dress gets here :{D! And this will be my second year going <3.
PicUser Image
Sweatpants Princess
I live to the southwest, closer to Hartford than Boston I think. But I'm very excited for my fifth-sixth?-AB. I have multiple cosplays though, aha. Tales of Symphonia, Hetalia, Pokemon if I can manage it...

Who are you going as from Tales of Symphonia? I only ask because I'm part of a Tales of group that goes to each AB.

Sakata-san

Who are you going as from Tales of Symphonia? I only ask because I'm part of a Tales of group that goes to each AB.

Colette Brunel, from Symphonia. 3nodding It's my first Tales cosplay, but I've been (re)playing the game since '04, which I hope counts for something.
Who are you being? :O I've never had the chance to check out the local Tales groups before. Do you all do the same thing each year? Do you go to other cons too?
Perverted Boob
I am going and I live like an hour away from Boston (depending on traffic.) c: I am going with a couple of close friends. I am being Ciel Phantomhive (the robin) and my wig got here like three days ago c:! I can't wait until my dress gets here :{D! And this will be my second year going <3.
PicUser Image

Oh wow. The wig looks awesome! You also make a very good Ciel(Once the dress comes in it'll be perfect)

I'm a Kuroshitsuji fan myself and I've always admired the dresses that Ciel gets to wear. c:
Sweatpants Princess
Sakata-san

Colette Brunel, from Symphonia. 3nodding It's my first Tales cosplay, but I've been (re)playing the game since '04, which I hope counts for something.
Who are you being? :O I've never had the chance to check out the local Tales groups before. Do you all do the same thing each year? Do you go to other cons too?

Ooooh, that's actually really good. We have a full Seraphim going this year, as well from what I know a Lloyd(Fancy dress), Zelos, Sheena, and a Presea. Before we've had just about the entire main cast(Minus Lloyd last year) so I'm really happy to know that we're getting more people for Symph. That and it's a really good one to start off with since it's popular.

I'm being Judas from Tales of Destiny 2 for my Tales of cosplay. It wasn't released here in the US but I've played the game mostly translated so I understand mostly everything. I'll post a pic of him too:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We do this every year, as well as branch out to other cons like Conneticon and AAC. We add in some more cosplays too but at AB we usually try to have one big cosplay idea. This year it's split all around between Symph, Abyss, and Vesp with some Graces f too. I know next year is a group mainly for Symph, so I'm either gonna try to bring in some Dhaos from Phantasia(Since he meets with Martel) or Decus from ToS2.

Sakata-san

Ooooh, that's actually really good. We have a full Seraphim going this year, as well from what I know a Lloyd(Fancy dress), Zelos, Sheena, and a Presea. Before we've had just about the entire main cast(Minus Lloyd last year) so I'm really happy to know that we're getting more people for Symph. That and it's a really good one to start off with since it's popular.

I'm being Judas from Tales of Destiny 2 for my Tales of cosplay. It wasn't released here in the US but I've played the game mostly translated so I understand mostly everything. I'll post a pic of him too:
-img snip-
We do this every year, as well as branch out to other cons like Conneticon and AAC. We add in some more cosplays too but at AB we usually try to have one big cosplay idea. This year it's split all around between Symph, Abyss, and Vesp with some Graces f too. I know next year is a group mainly for Symph, so I'm either gonna try to bring in some Dhaos from Phantasia(Since he meets with Martel) or Decus from ToS2.

Ahh! Brilliant! I believe I did get the chance to take some photos at AAC last year, of the Seraphim group, and I am still wearing off the fangirly shock from how stunning you all were.

Snazzy design for Judas, by the way. I must say I haven't really heard of Tales of Destiny 2, but I'm sure it's good!

I'd vote for Dhaos over Decus, personally, since I think he has a bigger role in the overarching Aselia story. But that's just me. I can see how walking around playing Decus would be fun, aha.

I don't have exposure to terribly many Tales games, so I expect to keep Colette and other Symphonia characters in my future lineup for a while, and I'll be glad to help fill in the cast!
Sweatpants Princess

Ahh! Brilliant! I believe I did get the chance to take some photos at AAC last year, of the Seraphim group, and I am still wearing off the fangirly shock from how stunning you all were.

Snazzy design for Judas, by the way. I must say I haven't really heard of Tales of Destiny 2, but I'm sure it's good!

I'd vote for Dhaos over Decus, personally, since I think he has a bigger role in the overarching Aselia story. But that's just me. I can see how walking around playing Decus would be fun, aha.

I don't have exposure to terribly many Tales games, so I expect to keep Colette and other Symphonia characters in my future lineup for a while, and I'll be glad to help fill in the cast!

Yea, they'll be the group returning for AB this year. As well as some of the other Symph group members and Abyss people who went over.

Not many people have. xD Luckily with the Graces f preorder DLC (Which comes with Destiny 1 and 2 costumes) people will probably recognize it more as the Graces character than the actual one. But beggers can't be choosers I guess. I appreciate the comment though. c:

That's what I was thinking. I'd want to make sure I have an Alice if I decide to cosplay him (otherwise yea, not that very interesting). Dhaos will probably be the big one for me, specially since I wanna try to get a sort of plastic base and have it drawn and colored to look like he's using Dhaos laser. That'll be fun in itself really.

There's a lot to choose from, so I'd say just go crazy. One of group members even did Tabatha, and I know one of them is trying to go as Marble. Which is just silly in itself really. xD

4,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Glad to see people going to AB! I'll be going this year, hopefully! I've been going for the past six years, and would hate to miss it. I live up in New Hampshire, in the sticks. I gotta figure out if I'm gunna cosplay, though. Damn bills!

Wealthy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yes!! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers