7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
My Rainbow Dash cosplay is almost complete. Just need the wig :33

Romantic Genius

Axel cosplayer

Try Arda wigs. They have two really nice rainbow wigs. Also, five wits I think has Rainbow Dash.

Beloved Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Bright Lady Jaina
Axel cosplayer

Try Arda wigs. They have two really nice rainbow wigs. Also, five wits I think has Rainbow Dash.

Hehehe, I'm getting my wig from there already. Just waiting for it to come in X3
Speaking of Arda. They said once they reach a certain number of "likes" on Facebook they'll be holding a sale. I have a wig from them I'm going to use for Applejack but I plan to get on of the clip-on ponytails to match. I also want a wig for another cosplay.
Sullen BabyDoll05
Speaking of Arda. They said once they reach a certain number of "likes" on Facebook they'll be holding a sale. I have a wig from them I'm going to use for Applejack but I plan to get on of the clip-on ponytails to match. I also want a wig for another cosplay.

GAH I need a sale! *goes to like*

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
I've been thinking about doing a Cupcakes!Pinkie Pie or a Rainbow Factory!Rainbow Dash.

o3o

Romantic Genius

Just A Cannibal
I've been thinking about doing a Cupcakes!Pinkie Pie or a Rainbow Factory!Rainbow Dash.

o3o

Oh my god! You're doing Cupcakes! Pinkie too!? I thought I was the only one! I thought the fandom was going to crucify me for that! I love you!

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal

o3o

Oh my god! You're doing Cupcakes! Pinkie too!? I thought I was the only one! I thought the fandom was going to crucify me for that! I love you!

I really want to! X3

Why would the fandom do that? I mean, there have got to be people besides us that liked Cupcakes.

Romantic Genius

Just A Cannibal
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal

o3o

I really want to! X3

Why would the fandom do that? I mean, there have got to be people besides us that liked Cupcakes.

There are, but there's also about a billion people who whine about it and act like it's worse than the holocaust.

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal

o3o

I really want to! X3

There are, but there's also about a billion people who whine about it and act like it's worse than the holocaust.

That's stupid. It's just a story.

Romantic Genius

Just A Cannibal
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal

o3o

I really want to! X3

I know, but some people are just ridiculous about their fandom.

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal
Bright Lady Jaina
Just A Cannibal

o3o

I really want to! X3

I know, but some people are just ridiculous about their fandom.

I know, right? Some fans can be downright scary.
I'm going to bump this thread. I'm done with Applejack except for the tail. I'm waiting for Arda's sale to order it.

IRL Conventioneer

Genderbent human Twilight Sparkle here. ^u^
AppleJack Cosplayer!<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces