• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
On Gaia&In real. c confused

7,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm planning on making a fluttershy cosplay from the episode where Photo Finish gives her that breezy green dress with a corset cool

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
YEY I'm a dash cosplayer but my cospaly isn't done yet X"D
but i painted my wig and when the weather wil be more hot maybe in summer i wll do the cosplay with my friends~
I'm going to have a Pinkie Pie cosplay soon. Super excited about it.

Romantic Genius

Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity AND Celestia cosplayer IRL, though many people don't care for the variation of Pinkie that I prefer to do <.< >.>Cupcakes

Dapper Raider

Bright Lady Jaina
Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity AND Celestia cosplayer IRL, though many people don't care for the variation of Pinkie that I prefer to do <.< >.>Cupcakes

I was gonna ask "what pinkie is that?" but I realized once I quoted you xD

I am planning a Fluttershy...

Romantic Genius

xLostAndBrokenx
Bright Lady Jaina

Fluttershy is awesome, I actually offer a makeup tutorial for her on my Youtube account. It features Limecrime stuff, but really you can use any yellow and pink make-up if you're interested, check it out.

Shameless Conventioneer

"Not even time to finish my cake?"

I've decided that I'm going to do a Vinyl Scratch/DJ PON-3 costume at some point, but I can't really afford to get a wig at the moment, so that's put on hold indefinitely. I also want to do a Princess Luna (a la Nightmare Night), but again, money issues.

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
My Cosplay Group and I are going as the MLP:FIM characters to a con in January. We have the Mane Six (of which I am Pinkie Pie), a Big Mac, Tom the rock/diamond, Spike, and possibly a Luna/Nightmare Moon. emotion_yatta

Dapper Raider

Bright Lady Jaina
xLostAndBrokenx
Bright Lady Jaina

Fluttershy is awesome, I actually offer a makeup tutorial for her on my Youtube account. It features Limecrime stuff, but really you can use any yellow and pink make-up if you're interested, check it out.

I think I'm watching you on youtube so I'll keep that in mind thanks =3

6,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Aokina
I'm planning on making a fluttershy cosplay from the episode where Photo Finish gives her that breezy green dress with a corset cool
AWESOME!! good luck cool

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I cosplay as Twilight Sparkle yesterday for Naru2U.
I'm hoping to work on Fluttershy's wing for Otakuthon 2012.

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
My group of friends is obsessed with my little ponies ATM. Everyone has pretty much picked out/been appointed their pony~ and I was left with Spike XD But thats cool, I liked him the most as a child haha Ill probably whip out a hoodie or something when we actually do it.

=3=~

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Still working on coloring my rarity wig rofl but I will be a MLP:FiM cosplayer in may~
I just decided to do Applejack. I ordered the ears yesterday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games