Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heated Rogue

16,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Hello there~! :3 I am just wondering who will be attending,if they have any plans, who they will be cosplaying, etc.. yum_tea

My friend and I will be cosplaying Akemi Homura and Kyubee from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica~ c:
(((So, if anyone knows about a photoshoot, MSMM or otherwise...)))

cat_redface

Beloved Genius

8,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

I was supposed to go as a staff member but I couldn't afford to make it to the con until AFTER the badge list was due so I will no longer be attending D:

Plus an opportunity arose for me to travel to a con in the mid-west and I'd rather try and make it to that convention. If I can't go, then I will consider going to AUSA but we will see...

If the event I do attend, I will be cosplaying as Super Sailor Neptune, Hikaru Shidou in her school uniform from Magic Knight Rayearth and maybe Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho or something relaxing.

Liberal Fatcat

Anime USA baby! Woot! I wasnt even planning on going this year until I saw the new location on the website and the hotel is freakin' sweet! Im crossplaying final form Xemnas (and this time Im going to have ethereal blades come hell or high water) on Friday and on Saturday Im Princess Celestia. Cant wait!

Heated Rogue

16,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
This Isnt Sparta
Anime USA baby! Woot! I wasnt even planning on going this year until I saw the new location on the website and the hotel is freakin' sweet! Im crossplaying final form Xemnas (and this time Im going to have ethereal blades come hell or high water) on Friday and on Saturday Im Princess Celestia. Cant wait!

Oooh, Nice! :3
Princess Celestia~ C:
I am probably only going on Friday and Saturday, and, (if you know Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
I will be past Homura for all of Friday, and Present and Future Homura, half and half on Saturday~ ^////^

The hotel does seem awesome~ emotion_kirakira

Liberal Fatcat

Muse the Morbid
This Isnt Sparta

Princess Celestia~ C:
I am probably only going on Friday and Saturday, and, (if you know Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
I will be past Homura for all of Friday, and Present and Future Homura, half and half on Saturday~ ^////^

The hotel was the main reason I wanted to go. Ive been to AUSA a couple years ago when it was still at the Hyatt, it was an okay location in my opinion. I randomly looked up the con a few months back and when I saw pics of the new hotel, I called up my boyfriend and said "Forget what i said about I didnt want to go to AUSA. We're going!" User Image
Im also attending Friday and Saturday. I might hang around for an hour or so on Sunday though, but Im not counting on it since Im leaving then.

Heated Rogue

16,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
This Isnt Sparta
Muse the Morbid
This Isnt Sparta

Princess Celestia~ C:

The hotel was the main reason I wanted to go. Ive been to AUSA a couple years ago when it was still at the Hyatt, it was an okay location in my opinion. I randomly looked up the con a few months back and when I saw pics of the new hotel, I called up my boyfriend and said "Forget what i said about I didnt want to go to AUSA. We're going!" User Image
Im also attending Friday and Saturday. I might hang around for an hour or so on Sunday though, but Im not counting on it since Im leaving then.

Hehe. I went for the first time last year~ c: Honestly, I really liked the Hyatt, but I was very excited to see the new hotel~ x3

I hope that you have fun~ c:

Liberal Fatcat

Muse the Morbid
[
Hehe. I went for the first time last year~ c: Honestly, I really liked the Hyatt, but I was very excited to see the new hotel~ x3

Its a nice location, however I felt as though it just barely had enough room for the con-goers. Katsucon was also held there for a little while too, before it moved to the Gaylord (which is a beyond awesome location for a con). Im excited to see it. Hope you have a blast as well!

Heated Rogue

16,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
This Isnt Sparta
Muse the Morbid
[

Its a nice location, however I felt as though it just barely had enough room for the con-goers. Katsucon was also held there for a little while too, before it moved to the Gaylord (which is a beyond awesome location for a con). Im excited to see it. Hope you have a blast as well!

Thank you! c:

Lonely Warlord

I was there ^____________^

Heated Rogue

16,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Maur_dib
I was there ^____________^

Awesome! :3 Did you have fun?

Lonely Warlord