Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Noob

Is anyone going to Anime North..Ehh...no? I HAD A FEELING T___T But still It would be nice to see people from Gaiaonline to Anime North smile

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey, don't count everyone out just yet! I'll be coming down from Montreal as usual! This year's costume: Commander Shepard (Mass Effect). So be on the lookout for a Shepard with a beard and a ponytail.

Desirable Noob

Sith Lord Darth Moren
Hey, don't count everyone out just yet! I'll be coming down from Montreal as usual! This year's costume: Commander Shepard (Mass Effect). So be on the lookout for a Shepard with a beard and a ponytail.

Cx Oh yay, ima be in my Ciel In Wonderland cosplay <3

6,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hunter 50
I'm going. Not sure exactly as what yet...

Dedicated Hunter

I'll be going. It's the only con I can actually get to easily. I'll be going as Roll.exe from Rockman Exe. heart

Fuzzy Gekko

8,850 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
i am going to try to go. it will be the Black Ninjetti Ranger from MMPR season 3

Blessed Fairy

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
If money isnt too tight this year..which it almost always is..I ill still find a way to get my butt there!

Anxious Lunatic

Already pre-reged! (did anyone else realize they have a cap on tickets this year? eek it freaked me out a bit)

Going to be L one day and Miku Hatsune another day whee I'm still trying to throw together a costume for the third day. sweatdrop

5,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
I'll be there as Sailor Mercury on day 1, Mari Makinami day 2 and Applejack from MLP on day 3.
Going. Managed to snag a doubletree room.

Definitely fem!Deadmau5 and maybe a davesprite
BeyondeBirthday
Already pre-reged! (did anyone else realize they have a cap on tickets this year? eek it freaked me out a bit)

Going to be L one day and Miku Hatsune another day whee I'm still trying to throw together a costume for the third day. sweatdrop

i freaked and pre-registered too! i bought my friend's ticket online too, still waiting for her to pay me back ._______.
Hacksaw Jenny
I'll be there as Sailor Mercury on day 1, Mari Makinami day 2 and Applejack from MLP on day 3.

Wow, that must of cot a lot of money, cosplayin is so expensive :/

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm going biggrin I'll be running some cosplay panels and generally wandering around and taking pictures!

Not 100% on my cosplay lineup right now, but on friday I will be Rarity from MLP:FiM!

5,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
S1ZZLE
Hacksaw Jenny

Well the Mercury Costume was a gift from a friend who couldn't fit into it and I got the wig really cheap, Applejack was already done from a con in December, so Mari is the only one I will be spending money on and I have been working on little pieces for a while so I don't have to spend all the money at once. Plus making everything myself cuts down on the costs a lot.
Hacksaw Jenny
S1ZZLE
Hacksaw Jenny

Well the Mercury Costume was a gift from a friend who couldn't fit into it and I got the wig really cheap, Applejack was already done from a con in December, so Mari is the only one I will be spending money on and I have been working on little pieces for a while so I don't have to spend all the money at once. Plus making everything myself cuts down on the costs a lot.

Oh this is true,
i know i am going to spend quite a bit on my Misa Amane Costume, i am going to get most of the accessories at Hot topic...i am going to use up all my money -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff