• Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
auf See
pheartsd
auf See
pheartsd

So, what're the chances that we've seen each other there then? XD
And oh! I thought it was your first year. Sounds more like you should be helping me then. XD
Hehe. I have Pokemon and Yugioh games. Recently I've been buying rhythm games.

Hmm. Probably pretty good xD
Lol nope! I haven't cosplayed at any of them yet though s: I'm going to this year for the first time, but I'm totally nervous about it hahah. You probably know more about conventions than I do xD
Cool! c: Oh, nice. Those sound kinda fun.

Hehe. You could've easily been one of the random people I talk to. XD
And hey! I haven't cosplayed either. We know the same about conventions. XD
They are fun, but they can be frustrating.

Coulda! x)
Really? o: Who are you all going to cosplay as this year? I'm hoping I can cosplay each day but I'm so bad about finishing my outfits lolol. I might only end up having two s:
Yes they can be xP Last year two of my friends that told me they'd go with me ended up saying the day of that they didn't wanna go xD and then some random guy insisted on hanging out with me for all of the 14 hours I was there ._. Oh well.

I am cosplaying as Rhyme and hopefully as Yuna from FFX. I have nothing for either cosplay so far. ^w^
I would've cried if that happened. My friends left me alone for ten minutes with a strange guy there.He invited me to his room. I ran. XD
pheartsd

I am cosplaying as Rhyme and hopefully as Yuna from FFX. I have nothing for either cosplay so far. ^w^
I would've cried if that happened. My friends left me alone for ten minutes with a strange guy there.He invited me to his room. I ran. XD

Cool c: I'll be Jaden Yuki from Yugioh GX (if I ever finish it lol), maybe Nezumi from No. 6, and someone from Homestuck xD
I was so weirded out but I at least I had someone to talk to I guess? xD Omg really? I'd've ran too XD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
auf See
pheartsd

Cool c: I'll be Jaden Yuki from Yugioh GX (if I ever finish it lol), maybe Nezumi from No. 6, and someone from Homestuck xD
I was so weirded out but I at least I had someone to talk to I guess? xD Omg really? I'd've ran too XD

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you! (:
That's true. It's better than being alone. XD And yea. I was going to kill my friends for letting it happen. XD
pheartsd
auf See
pheartsd

That's true. It's better than being alone. XD And yea. I was going to kill my friends for letting it happen. XD

Same! c:
Uh huh xD Omg lmao. That's what friends are for though ;D lolol~

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
auf See
pheartsd

Same! c:

Hehe, yay!
Friends are for letting creepy males talk to them? XD
pheartsd
auf See
pheartsd

Same! c:

Hehe, yay!
Friends are for letting creepy males talk to them? XD

x)
Exactly lolol
jkjk emotion_awesome

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200