Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Poster

7,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Anyone going? If so who are you cosplaying as? 4laugh
Im going to be cosplaying as deadmau5 and hopefully Naked Snake/Big boss.
Yo, I will be attending as well.

I will be doing Deus Ex Machina from Mirai Nikki, and MZMA from Black Rock Shooter: The Game.
<<Here is our group's Cosplay progress blog!>>

It's good to see that other people will be coming biggrin .

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

I'm mainly going as Lightning Farron, but I'm also bringing along White/Hilda/Touko from the Pokemon Black/White games, and two friends will be Cheron and N. I'm also considering doing Luka Megurine or Neliel from Bleach.

Original Poster

7,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Milady Alluca
I'm mainly going as Lightning Farron, but I'm also bringing along White/Hilda/Touko from the Pokemon Black/White games, and two friends will be Cheron and N. I'm also considering doing Luka Megurine or Neliel from Bleach.

awesome 4laugh

Playful Wench

Going as fem-Mello from Death Note, American McGee's Alice and Revy from Black Lagoon. No idea what order of days that will be though.

Original Poster

7,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mrs_S_Snape
Going as fem-Mello from Death Note, American McGee's Alice and Revy from Black Lagoon. No idea what order of days that will be though.

Awesome! I love Mello biggrin

Playful Wench

Shwit
Mrs_S_Snape

As do I. Just hope I don't died of heat exhaustion. ^^;;

Original Poster

7,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mrs_S_Snape
Shwit
Mrs_S_Snape

Haha, just keep hydrated! lol
I'm going to be going around in full camo.

Playful Wench

Shwit
Mrs_S_Snape
Shwit
Mrs_S_Snape

Haha, just keep hydrated! lol
I'm going to be going around in full camo.

True stuffs. 3nodding
Though your camo will probably breath a bit better than leather-ish material.

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I am going too I will be Kazuharu Fukuyama from girls bravo

Shameless Sex Symbol

I'm going as mudkip again. I'll only wear it a few short times though, it's so hot.
I also have a Ukraine, and a 2P!/Dark Japan outfit that I don't have good pictures of yet.

Original Poster

7,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hikikomori Nihon
I'm going as mudkip again. I'll only wear it a few short times though, it's so hot.
I also have a Ukraine, and a 2P!/Dark Japan outfit that I don't have good pictures of yet.

Oh my gosh! emotion_kirakira
so you're the mudkip! I saw you walking around a few times and wanted to come up and hug you but I didn't lol

Shameless Sex Symbol

Shwit
Hikikomori Nihon

so you're the mudkip! I saw you walking around a few times and wanted to come up and hug you but I didn't lol

Going to go ahead and put it out there, hug me all you want. I like it~. Just mind the paper mache/plaster head. It had to be rebuilt. (I'm short, like 5' so the head is where most hugs end up)

Original Poster

7,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hikikomori Nihon
Shwit
Hikikomori Nihon

Going to go ahead and put it out there, hug me all you want. I like it~. Just mind the paper mache/plaster head. It had to be rebuilt. (I'm short, like 5' so the head is where most hugs end up)

Ohh ok 4laugh
Well if I see you, I'll come up and hug you 4laugh If you see a someone running around in a cardboard box/snake outfit or wearing this (the short person on the right xD) That's me

Shameless Sex Symbol

Shwit
Hikikomori Nihon
Shwit
Hikikomori Nihon

Ohh ok 4laugh
Well if I see you, I'll come up and hug you 4laugh If you see a someone running around in a cardboard box/snake outfit or wearing this (the short person on the right xD) That's me

Alrighty~
I'll be mudkip for basically all of precon that I stay for, the other days will depend on events. = w =

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games