Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Kitten

Lazy lazy Saru! Sleeping on the job!! XD
And yea I'm scared I messed up my wig ;w;
/x/-tan .. XD I've lost like 50lbs since last year, but I need to lose about 20 more before I'll look good enough for /x/-tan, since my thighs will be exposed .. ^^; Gotta get back on track with the weight loss, haha .. .w.;;
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
I might be going! :3
It'll be my first con. ^^
I wanna go as Ciel Phantomhive or Izaya Orihara.
I don't have the money to buy an expensive cosplay, so I'm going to try to sorta make my own... maybe. X.x
I'm hoping to get to cosplay.

Oh theres alot of Ciels but not a fan of BB.
If you dont have money for the con try volunteering like I do xD
Its nice to meet new con peeps
But im sure it will be a blast since this is the last Akon at the Sheraton D:, so sad ;__;

What do volunteers do? O.o
Awe it is? Dx
The real reason I wanted to go was because -OZ- is playing this year. :3
But I've always wanted to go an anime con and cosplay. ^^

We basically supervise our department.
Srsly...just sit and watch if anyone is doing anything badish? for 4hrs each day.
Benefits are awesome, Free hotel (if your 18+) and free badge, so you save around 300 bucks xD
Ohh thats right -OZ- and another band are playing. Ehh last years was badass, D played and asagi was ballin with that nose xD
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
I don't have the money to buy an expensive cosplay, so I'm going to try to sorta make my own... maybe. X.x

But im sure it will be a blast since this is the last Akon at the Sheraton D:, so sad ;__;

Awe it is? Dx

Srsly...just sit and watch if anyone is doing anything badish? for 4hrs each day.
Benefits are awesome, Free hotel (if your 18+) and free badge, so you save around 300 bucks xD
Ohh thats right -OZ- and another band are playing. Ehh last years was badass, D played and asagi was ballin with that nose xD

What if you have someone that's 18+ with you? xD I'm 17 so... yeah. X.x Isn't their hotel already sold out anyways? Does the free hotel count people who come with you, too? xD Cuz I have a friend, mom, and sister who are coming... Well friend might be going, not sure yet.
-OZ- is like... my favorite band. It was the first jrock band I really listened to. :3
I like D, too. I heard it was good.
emi desu
Lazy lazy Saru! Sleeping on the job!! XD
And yea I'm scared I messed up my wig ;w;
/x/-tan .. XD I've lost like 50lbs since last year, but I need to lose about 20 more before I'll look good enough for /x/-tan, since my thighs will be exposed .. ^^; Gotta get back on track with the weight loss, haha .. .w.;;

Hey! I had 1am shifts! After the concert and rave, ******** that xD
Besides they said that we could rest a bit = w=;
Lol just play DDR, your playing a game that makes you lose weight :0 what kind of god is this?
Yea she was hawt man, you would of agreed with me xD
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx

Awe it is? Dx

What if you have someone that's 18+ with you? xD I'm 17 so... yeah. X.x Isn't their hotel already sold out anyways? Does the free hotel count people who come with you, too? xD Cuz I have a friend, mom, and sister who are coming... Well friend might be going, not sure yet.
-OZ- is like... my favorite band. It was the first jrock band I really listened to. :3

Lol no, they wouldnt do that.
They have special rooms booked in for the volunteers and only if they volunteer too lol
Ive never heard thier music but i will check it out on friday ^^

Kawaii Kitten

I could have gotten crash space, and I'm 17 o: It all depends on my staff. There's only one other girl volunteering in my area, so my staff head said he would let me stay in his room if I was uncomfortable staying with a few male volunteers, haha. But I got my own hotel room a few blocks away, so I'm good :3

And Saru I do para para dancing for weight loss :'D So much fun ~
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx

Awe it is? Dx

They have special rooms booked in for the volunteers and only if they volunteer too lol

Awe dangit. xD Lolz.
So if we all voulenteered and got the same hotel room would I still have to pay for it?
But if we did that then we may not get the same shifts, correct? X.x
I don't think my mom would like me walking around without her lolz. =p
Why Friday? Why not now? xD
emi desu
I could have gotten crash space, and I'm 17 o: It all depends on my staff. There's only one other girl volunteering in my area, so my staff head said he would let me stay in his room if I was uncomfortable staying with a few male volunteers, haha. But I got my own hotel room a few blocks away, so I'm good :3

And Saru I do para para dancing for weight loss :'D So much fun ~

Oh well i didnt know about that :0
and dancing? lol shuffling is a good exercise too!
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx

Awe it is? Dx

Awe dangit. xD Lolz.
So if we all voulenteered and got the same hotel room would I still have to pay for it?

No you wouldnt have to pay for it, its free for volunteers biggrin
And yes you would all get different shift D: lol
I meant on friday the Akon friday is the concert xD

Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm HOPEFULLY going to A-Kon with a friend. Not sure if we can get a ride though D; (we live five and a half hours away) If I do go I want to be Bepo from One Piece (fursuited). Hopefully it'll look something like this one- X X (<- is not me)
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx
Sarubobo
xXBloody SecretsXx

Awe it is? Dx

Awe dangit. xD Lolz.

No you wouldnt have to pay for it, its free for volunteers biggrin
And yes you would all get different shift D: lol
I meant on friday the Akon friday is the concert xD

Oh, okay. xD Lolz.
Hrm... now I'm not sure who I want to go as...
After seeing Matryoshka Len I wanna go as him. xD
But I also wanna go as Izaya. I could do both, but don't think I have the money to. X.x
Oh, okay. xD Lolz.
But I also wanna go as Izaya. I could do both, but don't think I have the money to. X.x

Haha there are always alot of vocaloids on friday xD
I hope i can catch the photoshoot (O nO);;
Too bad i dont have a group Dx
Sarubobo
Oh, okay. xD Lolz.

Haha there are always alot of vocaloids on friday xD
I hope i can catch the photoshoot (O nO);;
Too bad i dont have a group Dx

Are there a lot of Matryoshkas? xD Lolz
I won't have a group either... I'll be the only one cosplaying if I get to. X.x
I'm not sure if I'll do the photoshoots... <.< >.>;;

7,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Preview of my cosplay. I can't wait. Been sewing a lot.
User Image
Gabriela G
I'm HOPEFULLY going to A-Kon with a friend. Not sure if we can get a ride though D; (we live five and a half hours away) If I do go I want to be Bepo from One Piece (fursuited). Hopefully it'll look something like this one- X X (<- is not me)

:0 I dont like One Douche, but that looks amazing!!
never seen him before. Good luck biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games