Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Ok so I'm going to order a team Taka akatsuki cloak. I'm buying the team taka one because it has a hood.
The problem is that I have no idea which character to be. I'm thinking of being Konan or a fan made character. I'm not skinny but I'm not super huge either. I love deidara but I need a blonde wig, also I do t think I can pull him off. I'm not gonna buy the character packs because the coat I'm getting is really nice. So who do you guys think I should be? Any suggestions at all?

Tipsy Deadeye

6,250 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
There is a Cosplay sub forum. Use it or we'll lose it emotion_donotwant

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Haha sorry broski I'm on my phone so it's hard to go to different. Forums

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Well to be honest, if you have a Taka cloak, the only characters that have been shown to wear one are Taka and Tobi. I mean, if it's just for something small like trick or treating and not for a serious cosplay then it should be fine for you to just be who you want...

But personally, at cons, when I see Akatsuki cosplayers using the wrong cloak it kinda comes across as a bit sloppy?

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
annoying and useless
Well to be honest, if you have a Taka cloak, the only characters that have been shown to wear one are Taka and Tobi. I mean, if it's just for something small like trick or treating and not for a serious cosplay then it should be fine for you to just be who you want...

But personally, at cons, when I see Akatsuki cosplayers using the wrong cloak it kinda comes across as a bit sloppy?

Hmmm, I know that, but i really dont like wearing the ones without the hoods, they feel uncomfortable, so I dont really mind if they think its sloppy. I just have no idea who to be.

Unbeatable Hero

10,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Taka cloak = Karin
Normal cloak = Konan
Choose wisely.

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
iWonderous
Taka cloak = Karin
Normal cloak = Konan
Choose wisely.

Hmmm Even though I have the taka cloak im gonna go with Konan. I hate Karin. lol

Unbeatable Hero

10,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
iWonderous
Taka cloak = Karin
Normal cloak = Konan
Choose wisely.

Hmmm Even though I have the taka cloak im gonna go with Konan. I hate Karin. lol

Karin and Konan are both my favorites, I have no idea why people hate Karin so much. Have fun cosplaying. 3nodding

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
iWonderous
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
iWonderous
Taka cloak = Karin
Normal cloak = Konan
Choose wisely.

Karin and Konan are both my favorites, I have no idea why people hate Karin so much. Have fun cosplaying. 3nodding

Well I think Karin is really pretty, but I watch Shippuden in Japanese, and I find her Japanese voice very annoying, thats pretty much the only reason. Its not all the time, only when she makes it all squeaky and what not. Example when shes trying to seduce Sasuke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff