Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Raider

User Image
username: XO-Sininen~♥
entry:#2~♥
description: eventhough this is gaia and gaia is in our hearts but once in awhile
SPARTA does come over and take over it!
THIS IS SPARTA!

Tricky Bunny

13,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Awww, these are all great entries so far! It's going to be super tough to judge eek

As for the animated gifs, we didn't specifically say no animation, so we'll allow it biggrin

IRL Pumpkin

19,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Sheepity
Entry Number 3

Ahoy ye bilge rats! Take a minute to enjoy me crew 'n all their glory then prepare t' be boarded! pirate

Sparkly Darling

16,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User: im not a mango
Entry: 3
User Image
Description: For my final entry, here's another one of my favorite screenies. :3 It all started when Vintage Hipster popped into rally dressed like a rocker. My friend, Vintage Iove, went a little gaga over Vintage Hipster's avatar theme and went to dress like a rocker too. Then we all dressed up and got together again to rock out for a while. ;D
My friend has since quit Gaia. I miss her horribly. ; -; This screenie reminds me of all the fun we had in rally.

Beloved Raider

User Image
username: XO-Sininen~♥
entry:#3~♥
description: One of my favorite childhood movies Toy Story
;D got inspired to say it hehe and I like that line "i have a snake on my boot"~♥

Friendly Friend

i have no interest in entering this contest, but that prize list is HILARIOUS

Elysian Abomination

24,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
User Image

* Username: Rabid-Turtle
* Entry: 1
* Description:Hohoho laughed Santa "Lets Rally you old Scrooge". But Ebeneezer would have none of it.

Elysian Abomination

24,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

* Entry: 2
* Description:"Taxi! ...... Taxi!!!" As hard as it is to hail a cab around here, it still beats taking the bus.

Elysian Abomination

24,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

* Entry: 3
* Description: .A good DJ always takes requests, besides you can only listen to soulja boy on repeat so long before you start to go insane in the membrane.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
siskataya

when are the winners going to be announced?

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
siskataya
who is the winner?

Tricky Bunny

13,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Well! The contest is over, and as usual for the Gaia community, all the entries were amazing! Well done everyone. It was super hard to pick our winners, and in fact, we actually have a 4-Way tie for third prize so all those Gaians will win the third place "Bronze Rally Prize Pack".

Now, to the winners!

* The First Place Winner: who will receive the "Gold Rally Prize Pack" is:
im not a mango
Rally Rock Band
User Image
* We love this entry - the avatars look awesome, and remind us of local bands that play gigs in parking lots before they get famous. Also looks like everyone was having a lot of fun!

* The Second Place Winner who will receive the "Silver Rally Prize Pack" is:
Sheepity
Entry 1 - Animated Rainbow Rally Fans!
* This is amazingly well-done, and the effort that went into the project is fantastic! It's like a dancing rainbow of Rally fans. Fabulous!

* The Third Place Winners who tied will each receive the "Bronze Rally Prize Pack" are:
Cookies o v o
Entry 1 - Friendly neighborhood donating to the poor.
User Image
* This is a great use of the spaces and avatars. Reminds us of the importance of charity and giving to those less fortunate. Nicely done!

Darksp
Photobombed By A Reindeer
User Image
*This cracked us up! What a great nod to the current trend of photobombing pictures. Pesky reindeer - always ruining the shot! XD

Hi-Potion
Sheriff Rick and the Pepsi!
User Image
* This is brilliantly done, great use of the space and items, and a nice nod to our sponsors. We can imagine people trying to get into convenience stores during a zombie apocalypse and having the place be empty. The lack of other users almost makes it a bit eerie! Love how you made it work!

JSETH
This is how a gaian gets their first can of Pepsi.
* The cow on the vending machine made us laugh so much, as did the very appropriate user names and outfits in the screenshot! It's a great blend of the Rally space users and the silliness that is Gaia. Well done! biggrin

Thanks again to all who entered, and congrats to the winners! Prizes will be given out on Wednesday biggrin

Tiny Phantom

Thank you! I can't believe I won!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff