Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
User: im not a mango
Entry: 1
User Image
Description: This is an official goodbye screenie my friends, rally hoppers, and I took to remember old rally by. I'm not sure if this qualifies for the contest but, I wanted to share it anyway.

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Sheepity
Entry Number 1

I believe this should win because a bit of time was put into this one. Getting everyone to cooperate was a pain and animating things for like, the first time was also a bit iffy. I am very proud of this, though. I really love it when friends can just come together and make something unforgettable.

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
siskataya

Is it possible to enter screenies from old rally? And, can screenshots be animated?

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
Entry number 2

Zombies! Everyone loves a nice zombie get together, right?

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
User: im not a mango
Entry: 2
Description: One of my favorite screenies ever! I had so much fun doing this with so many randoms too. First there were only three cat people and then more and more kept changing and joining. Oh my god was this fun. We must've been doing this for an hour at least. xD

Edit: I just counted 22 cats in this picture ;D
Sheepity
Entry Number 1

I believe this should win because a bit of time was put into this one. Getting everyone to cooperate was a pain and animating things for like, the first time was also a bit iffy. I am very proud of this, though. I really love it when friends can just come together and make something unforgettable.

I think it shouldn't be animated and modified. It's about only can be an original print screen.

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kukucska
Sheepity
Entry Number 1

I think it shouldn't be animated and modified. It's about only can be an original print screen.

My friend just asked about that. I don't believe that they stated that they couldn't be animated, and, to be fair, this is just a collection of screenshots. If it is against the rules, I'll just replace this with the still version.

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
i'm surprised there's only 6 pages, if you had a contest with over 2mil in items as the first prize in the dressing room it'd be in the hundreds by now.

Adored Friend

8,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
reserved C: Might join in :3

Shirtless Lunatic

Username: x-shymelody
Entry:
User Image
Burning this place down!

User Image
Only party people can enter ;D

User Image
You want MY pepsi?!
ninja

I like all of these becuas ehtey were my own creativity and really fun to make up them.
Username: Violenta420
Entry 1:User Image
i was in rally in one of those rare moments when it was empty. that almost never happens ^_^.

Sexy Bilge rat

19,025 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Username: istrawberrykiwi
Entry #1
I like this screenshot because I think it somewhat captures the silly nature of the flash spaces and how fun it can be to hang out with friends. "A normal day at rally" biggrin

Sexy Fatcat

will try this

Tiny Alchemist

Entry 1:
User Image

This WAS going to be a portrait of three lovely princesses having a chat in Rally, a rather odd place come to think of it.

BUT

We were photobombed by a reindeer. rofl

Beloved Raider

User Image
user: XO-Sininen~♥
entry:#1~♥
description: always looking out for one another and protecting our gaians~♥
>.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff