Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Username: Alurin The Forsaken One
* Title of story: Short but Fun
* Share a personal story about one of your favorite Halloween memories:

This memory is not too long but is one that means a lot to me. It was the fall of 2006 or was it 2007? 2005? Anyways! It was a fall when I was in high school. During this time I had met a new friend, thanks to another friend introducing us (mostly because she got tired of hearing me talk about Inuyasha hehe). Well the new friend I'd been friends with for a year or two or so she invited me to join her at her friend's place for a Halloween party.

Now I don't get invited to parties often, if at all, so I was excited, my first Halloween party. Normally I'm not much for Halloween because of all the horror and scary things that are brought out more frequently. (with tv shows, movies, advertisements, and decorations outside homes/businesses) I'm not able to handle very scary things but I thought since my friend knew this that all would be okay and wouldn't be too scary or too bad to trigger my paranoia. (and no it aint skitzo I say this because if I ever mention my being paranoid everyone seems to think that means I'm skitzofrinic and I aint there's a difference, paranoia is easier to manage and doesn't involve the seeing and talking to someone/thing that isn't there anyways...)

Back to my story. Now then, I went to my friend's and got a ride to her friend's place where the party was to be. There be a small group of me, my friend and two of her friends so just four of us. I was excited, looking forwards to it. I found it fun to help decorate the room as never really done decorating for Halloween besides maybe putting up a couple things we've (I and family) had for years such as a black cat, a bat, a ghost I or sister made in school, maybe a small toy skeleton so felt excited putting things up that I hadn't really seen or had around before such as the fake cobwebs that to me looked like someone took a bunch of cotton balls and fluffed them all out.

After that we, I think, played a game? Drawing a small blank there. I do recall the words "receses fight" being uttered and that the delicious chocolate peanut butter treat was thrown at someone and hit the someone in the face. hehe. It was funny. Sadly the fun ended, for me anyways, when my friend's friend that we were at the home of put in a movie. It started out alright but as with all horror movies they start out pleasant but then turn scary and unfortunately for me, I'm polite and try not to complain to inconvenience anyone, I excused self from room and tried to regather myself. My friend came to see if I was okay because I was wheezing and I wanted to tell her yes but I told her no because I wasn't feeling well after that.

Fortunately she was nice enough to understand and her mother was nice enough to understand my not feeling well so came to pick me up to take me home. I felt bad but my friend said it was fine and she understood that I wasn't feeling well. That is one memory that means a lot to me because it was my friend Halloween party...though was also my only Halloween party which is fine because I know a lot of people like things scarier the better whereas I prefer things not so scary but it was fun and I felt honored the one and only time was invited to a party. That is my story of a Halloween that is personal and memorable to me. I hope you enjoyed reading. smile

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Username: Lily_Fairegarden
Title of Story: Kiss and Tell Off?
Share a personal story about one of your favourite Halloween memories:

A few years ago, I, with a couple of my friends from high school, headed downtown to visit the city's seasonal Halloween grounds. Each year, there's three or four Halloween houses that are created down by the riverside. One of them was full of "monsters" and one was a "slaughter house" and I forget what the third one was that year. We were all dressed up in our Gothic best. I was wearing my American McGee's Alice costume.

Anyway, we became targeted by a Ghoul haunter with a chainsaw. His make-up was awesome - all wet-work and hanging flesh and a blood dripline. He was just gory! This guy was a 'floater' (which means he 'floats' through the grounds providing startle scares) and he kept following us and jumping out at us and my friends would scream bloody murder. He never said a word, just 'appeared' and ran at us with the chainsaw. Now, you have to understand, my parents are home-haunters who have done a pirate haunt for at least fifteen years and who belong to a bunch of haunter groups that get together to teach each other how to build props, do horror and F/x make-ups and costumes, build startle scares in haunts, create anxiety with sub-sonic soundscapes, etc, etc. So I've been around a lot of people who could chase you with chainsaws. Plus my birthday is Halloween, so I grew up with all this stuff. I also know that no haunt has a REAL chainsaw with the chain - they would lose their insurance so fast that their heads would spin ... and not in the fun way. I also know that it's illegal for a haunter to touch you. They can get close, but they cannot touch you. So I have NO fear of chainsaws. I think they're pretty stupid.

Back to the story: To get away from this guy, we headed into the monster house. We had a great time in the monster house - I knew a couple of the people working the house and they went above board to show my friends a scary time. But we knew that this chainsaw guy was going to be waiting for us outside, so I asked one of my friends to let us out one of the cast doors so we could head into the next haunt. He was cool with that and, disarming the lock, let us out one of the emergency exits (you know they have them, right? For those people who can't finish the haunted house because they're too scared?) He even went out and checked for Chainsaw Guy before he let us out into the crowd.

We make it into Slaughterhouse with no sign of Chainsaw Guy. We're having a blast; it was done really well and they even got me on a bunch of scares. (Scares aren't quite as scary if you know how they work. Just saying) So we are leaving the Slaughterhouse and there, behind some stacked barrels, is Chainsaw Guy. He sees us and his eyes light up (got wider) and he got this ... maniacal grin on his face. My best friend leans over and says that she thinks he likes me and that this is his way of flirting. I laugh, but he *does* seem to be heading right for me. We angle in another direction and start moving through the crowd, but this guy is determined. He gets a little more than an arm's length away from us, revving that chainsaw, and I decided that I'd had enough - this is getting really, really annoying and NOT fun.

So he's revving this chainsaw right behind me. I turn around real fast, block his chainsaw arm over to the side with my arm and step in real close to him. I grab him by his shirt, pull him down to me and I plant the biggest, fattest kiss I can right on his lips! And, as he stumbles back away from me with shock on his face, he yelling at me "But it's a CHAINSAW!" In my best Wednesday Addams voice, I tell him that "You can tear me up later, but leave your chainsaw at home because it's really lame." By this time, the other roaming monsters have shown up around us and they are laughing! This guy is sputtering about chainsaws at me and yelling at one of them about how I'm not allowed to touch him. And his boss is laughing at him from the Slaughterhouse exit area, saying "No, the rules say WE can't touch THEM! There's nothing in the rules about getting kissed by a pretty patron. Suffer, boy, suffer!"

I winked at him, blew him another kiss and then my friends and I headed off. We left the park not long after that. But it was the best trick I ever played! According to my friends that worked at the park, it was the talk of the employees.

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
Reading other individuals tale is always an adventure to behold~!
I hope to read more spook-tacular thrills again by everyone!
ninja biggrin heart whee mrgreen

Angelic Star

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
Username: Cosplayer_Casey
Title: My Brave Little Step Sister
Personal story:
One of my favorite places to go when Halloween got closer was a fair called Fright Nights in Florida. I had gone a couple years in a row, once with my boyfriend, another with a small group of friends, and then my dad, his girlfriend, and her 3 kids. The two boys were fun to watch, acting all tough and goading the employees into trying to scare them (They were always scared...) But my little step sister Jane (who was 6 years old at the time) was by my side for most of the fair. A couple of older actors would go a bit too far and she knew I would "save" her if they got too close.
Once we got to the haunted walkthroughs the two boys chickened out and went to a waiting area with the parents. I was really surprised with Jane still wanted to go even when her mom left. (I guess she didn't know how scary clowns could be.) We were in a group with 5 other teens and the person ushering us in asked who wanted to take the lead. When no one answered I said I would take point, but the cutest thing ever was when Jane said "If you're going first then I'm going first to!" The others girls in the group teased the guys that a little girl had more guts then them and the whole line laughed including the workers inside the attraction.
When we got in I was in front while Jane was holding my hand so I was between her and the clowns while there was a wall on her other side. There was a big clown that used the doors in the walls for jump scares and getting between people in the groups. I made sure Jane wouldn't get lost but at some point I let go of her hand for a second. I turned around to find her and she was looking at a prop; I had to stop myself from laughing because instead of my hand she was holding the giant clowns hand who was looking down at her just waiting for her to turn around. I called her name and when she saw me so far away I could see her face was like 'wait, if Casey is over there, then who...' looks up, 'Oh God!!! RUN!!!' She ran back to me still staring at the clown who just waved and walked away. She didn't let go of my hand the rest of the way.
As we reached the end I asked her if she was ok since she didn't even scream the whole way, I was worried she might be traumatized. She looked at me for a couple of seconds and said "My brothers wouldn't have survived in there, lets do it again!!! All the way back to the waiting area she was so proud of herself and told everyone what happened. When we were about to walk away I saw the big clown in a rest area taking a break, I showed Jane and ran up to him saying "Hi do you remember me? I thought you were her and was holding your hand and you really scared me but I wasn't too scared..." (Enter child excitement rambling spree) He ended giving her a blood covered balloon animal and she wanted to go alone the next time.

13,940 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Well when I was younger I went to get candy and in a few houses they were out of candy so they give us a few coins to buy candy at the candy store near my house 4laugh

High-functioning Bibliophile

Username: TwiDawnLight
Title: That One Year At Horror Nights

So it's not spooky so much as entertaining? I'm pretty sure the employees enjoyed it at least. Anyway it was maybe two years ago at Universal's Halloween Horror Nights the year of Lady Luck. I'll be honest: I'm not a scares for fun kind of person. I absolutely abhor being scared, I am a terrible person to take to a horror movie (or really entertaining, however you want to look at it sadists). So despite years of pondering I still haven't the foggiest idea how on earth they convinced me to go.

It. Was. Terrible.

For 99.9 percent of the haunted houses my face was buried in the back of my friend's jacket. My other friend's dad amused himself by attempting to frighten me even further while we were in the haunted houses. Let me tell you how, according to them, a single monster in every house dedicated themselves to trying to get me to look up so they could scare me. From creepy glowing eyes to an Abraham Lincoln (the holiday house, ugh) and never, ever get me on how Nevermore was the absolute worst, second only to the freezing graveyard with the Weeping Angel-esque statues. I can't call it a miserable experience, my friends were there for me every step of the way, but what made it all worth it was the last house I recall with great clarity.

I don't recall the name of it, just that it had a strobe light effect and was based on a movie. Both of these facts contributed to my paranoia and outright refusal to look up from my friend's jacket until we got through it all. It wasn't really bad, or at least nothing scarred me so badly that I recall it now. But when we got to the end of the house there was a long line to the exit. I don't know what the hold up was, maybe it was dedicated to the next event. Further on in the line there was a display case on the wall where an 'alien' lay. It was harmless. Right?

With the strobe lights in full effect the alien popped out and scared the ever-loving s**t out of the man at the front of the line. He cursed up an absolute storm along the lines of "I *** hate all of you! Why the *** did I let you bring me here! You guys ***! *** ** **."

You get the gist of it.

Despite the nerves I broke down laughing. It was like all my feelings about the place had been phrased, rather violently and under more duress but I digress. It may not seem like it, it's more like a "had to have been there" thing, but it was so very worth it.

Sweet Punk

Stormygrl465

This is Why I hate Mazes

Only once have I ever, ever gone into a corn maze for Halloween. You know? Those huge mazes that are usually made out of a corn field or huge bundles of hay and you walk around for almost hours trying to get out? Yea one of those. Well, the only time I went in ever, was during the Halloween of 2012, to my luck it was one of the nights that they had the haunted version of the maze. I didn't know this because my friend had tricked me to go in before I had heard all the screaming. So walking into the maze I quickly found that I was lost, without my friend. She decided to ditch me -on the account that I was a scaredy cat- and left me to fend for myself, in the dark, in a maze. My only thought that to this day I remember is 'I'm going to get killed'. So I walked through this maze until I heard The Chainsaw. As soon as I heard this I ran through the maze like a chicken with its head cut off. I literally ended up running into and accidently tackling the poor actor who had the chainsaw. I abruptly apologized and asked if he could help me find my way out because I didn't want to be in there in the first place.
End of story, found my way out with help, yelled at my friend, and I don't think I'm going back this year.

Angelic Star

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
Username: Cosplayer_Casey
Title: Worst Boyfriend Ever
Story:
(I know I already posted one but I feel like writing more for everyone's entertainment)

The year I took my boyfriend to Fright Nights in Florida was by far one of the most hilarious times of my life. I think actors target couples specifically to one, Get the girl to hug the guy, and two, so the guy can be the protector. Yeah, that didn't turn out that way. Everything was normal at the start, actors following and stepping in between us, at one point we walked by an area that triggered a really loud gunshot sound, and walked through a barn with a strobe light and hanging pigs. (I couldn't see where I was going so I ran face first into on.)
We were just calmly walking between rides and games when a zombie farmer with a chainsaw jumped out to try and scare us. Few seconds of awkward silence accompanied by the sound of the dying rev of the prop. As a joke Tom screamed like a little girl then pushed me at the guy, a little too hard, I ended up face planting into the guys chest (Getting fake blood all over my face and shirt) as Tom took a few running steps back yelling "Sacrifice! Take her and spare me!" I glared at Tom, more out of embarrassment the anything, then looked back at the guy who I believe he knew what I was going to say, "Kill him." He revved the chainsaw back up and walked around me stalking straight for Tom.
From anyone else's perspective at the fair, they would have seen a small, mad, blood covered girlfriend with her arms crossed watching her screaming boyfriend running down the road being chased by a large group of zombies led by one with a chainsaw./align]
R.I.P - Tom
"I shouldn't have done that."

Side note - Once he got back to me I made him have his first funnel cake. blaugh

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Username: sarahlove12232
Title:
Story: Revenge on the Jerks
During my first year of High School, I decided to help out at my friends 'Haunted House- Killer Forest- Pumpkin Patch'. Of course I was totally scared of dark places, and picked the roles that had me outside. The first night I worked in the children's area as a scarecrow. It was dark, but I got to scare kids with a giant ghost? thing that screamed at the touch of a button. The first night was fun, except for my friends telling me to go into the haunted house since all the customers were gone. They said that they would go with me since I was a total chicken in the dark. (Did I mention that I am almost completely blind in the dark!) I have whats called 'night blindness', my friends knew I couldn't see well and pushed me through the door to the Haunted House. Then closed the door and left me alone to navigate my way to an emergency exit. I couldn't see anything, and cried. Since I was scared, I ran throughout the whole House. I couldn't find the door out, and screamed. I was then saved by my close friend who was in the house shutting off the smoke machines. THANK GOODNESS!!!
The next day (and yes I did come back to work there again) I chose to be the ghoulish gate keeper who led customers through the beginning area that went to the shed that led to the Killer Forest. I really like scaring all the people that I let into the gated area. I would creep up behind them to make sure they went into the shed, I would step on twigs to give them a scare. FUN!!! My So-Called-Friends from the day before decided to go into the Killer Forest before we closed it up. Little did they know, I asked some of the workers to stay at there post and to not get cleaned up yet. My friends thought it was empty, and so I let them through the gate. I followed behind them as carefully and softly as I could. When they all entered the shed that led to the Killer Forest, I shut the door as fast as I could possibly manage. I heard them cussing, and then the Scare Workers did their job. The So-Called-Friends got their just desserts. I left before they made it out of the forest, but the next day at school I heard from a friend that some of the So-Called-Friends resigned from working there for the rest of the month.
SO the lesson is.... there is none. twisted

Unholy Prophet

Quote:

Title of story: The Plague of Camp Lejune
Share a personal story about one of your favorite Halloween memories? Oh yes...I have tons.

This particular year that I'm going to recount to you for your entertainment happened many, many years ago when I was a child. It happened the year I was nine, if I recall correctly...gather round children, and let granny tell you a tale of madness, mayhem and the sorts of things that youngsters got up to in those dark years before personal computers were invented.

The first thing you must be aware of is that Granny comes to Gaia primarily to watch over the internet activities of my grandchildren. I shall be fifty one years old in February 2014, so yes, I'm a real grandmother. And I had a most interesting childhood...being raised as I said, before PCs were invented. When I was girl, computers took up whole walls, you see. They'd not long been invented to start with in those days and the tech was in it's infancy...so we had to find other things to do.

Television was also pretty much in it's infancy, there were limited amounts of things to do indoors that were interesting...so we took ourselves and our mischief and our imaginations out of doors....

In hindsight, I now understand that the phrase 'Go outside and play' actually meant 'Go outside and find someone other than your parents to harass.'

Now, my father was a World War 2 Vet, and we lived in a county in North Carolina, USA, that had four USMC bases in it. Camps Lejune, Johnson, Geiger and New River Marine Air Station...but the focus of your attention must be first on Camp Johnson and then on Camp Lejune. The point you must keep in view is that Marines and the Navy have a certain amount of testosterone at war, sort of. It's an interdepartmental sort of competition. You see it between all branches of service, it's normal but it can be used against them if you know what you're doing.

I adore Marines...they made such lovely toys for us when we were growing children...and at least until Beirut, when every changed, Camp Johnson was our favorite way to get onto Camp Lejune, because the road in had no guard shack nor guards, nor was it a real 'gate' because there wasn't anything on the fence there that even remotely resembled a hinge. Of course, after Beirut a proper guard shack and gate were put in and we were limited to using the Oaks to get in and out. I'll explain that later...if you ask nicely.

And I and my friends, girls all, between the ages of six and the day prior to our sixteenth birthday, were in a club that specialized in Pranking Camp Lejune. They called us 'The Plague' and we politely replied, 'Thank you'...and set about to prove their good opinion of our skills.

When a Marine considers you a plague there is a mixture of disgust that they were taken in...again...and admiration for your nerve. It's a compliment, in a twisted sort of way.

I'll continue in a moment but I need to check the laundry.

Ah, now, there we were with our long handled bikes and their banana seats...A Banana Bike with the handle of high sided wagons tied to the back of the seat with rope....Trouble on wheels and filled with buckets and buckets of neon pink latex exterior house paint, Neon Pink Latex Exterior House Paint brushes, roller brushes and several cases of clear enamel spray paint. We also had several bags of potting soil and this On this particular occasion, the oldest with us was perhaps thirteen and I think I was the youngest...

What on Earth could children our age need with such supplies going on to the third largest military installation the USA, at that time, owned....you might ask...well, it involved the Motor Pool.

Time to close the doors as it's starting to get chilly, children. I'll be right back.

Now, where was I?

Oh, yes...there I was....Motor Pool. In the more highly secure areas includes the areas where they park things like...Our Target

twisted

Yes, we snuck in through the woods of Camp Johnson, in past the guards at the motor pool, all the way to the back of the area where it backed up to a stretch of woods but not a fence so they seldom bothered checking that area...and we painted a tank...neon pink.

It was a small tank, but it was still a tank, yeah? One in active service...then we stuffed the 'big gun' full of potting soil, sprayed the whole thing with clear enamel and planted pink wisteria in a way that it dangled out of the end of the muzzle.

Then we snuck out.

Then we reported an 'incursion into Motor Pool' to some of the...oh, I suppose I didn't mention that bit...

Well, let's fix that first before I finish that sentence.

Lejune is an advanced training facility...they train all branches of service, including a few weeks or months involvement in the training of Navy Seals and Army Rangers....and that means that there are always a few squads of each of those in training on Lejune at any given time...the trainees aren't an issue...but their officers, who are fully trained and know what they're doing, sometimes CAN be.

Remember what I said about the interdepartmental compitition and the extra levels of testosterone? Never report a prank played on one branch of service to that same branch if you ever want it to see the light of day...always report it to a competing branch, Rangers or Seals with babies to train are best cuz A. they're bored, B. They want to have some fun with whoever got pranked and C. They'd like to know how you keep getting on a supposedly secure base....

So, yes, a little call to the barracks those of the baby seals or rangers which aren't out on night manuvers are in to tell their majors that there's some fun going on, on the backside of the tank motor pool, where there's woods...and tell them to bring a camera and some MPs.

That was on Halloween of 1972 in broad daylight.

Oh yes, we had fun in those days...we took our own pictures, Polaroids, sorry, can't show you...and made sure the Navy and the Army laughed for days.

Now, there is a lesson embedded here...think twice before pranking your grandma...cuz you don't know what she might have done to whom when she was your age...and still remembers how....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Of all the things that didn't happen, this one did the most.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A young couple were delighted to purchase the old-fashioned house in the Stuyvesant Square section of Philadelphia. They moved into their dream home in the winter of 1889, bringing their six year old daughter with them.

There was a lot of refurbishing to do, so the little girl tended to go up to the attic to play while her parents were occupied with the house. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, because the previous owners had converted the attic into a playroom. It even had a fireplace at one point, but it was currently boarded up.

After a couple of weeks of hard work, the downstairs rooms were finished. The mother, realizing that she had been neglecting their daughter, attempted to try and spend more time with her now, but the little girl seemed distracted. She kept stealing back up to the attic alone to play.

Exasperated, and perhaps a little hurt the the child was not being responsive to her attentions, the mother finally asked, "What's so interesting up there in that stuffy room?"

"It's the little boy with the shiny buttons," the child replied. "He's so much fun to play with!"

"What little boy?" the mother demanded, wondering if a servant child had stowed away in the room. She went to investigate, but found the room empty.

Certain that her daughter was just being contrary, she urged her husband to discipline the child. At her father's stern voice the little girl became hysterical. She kept repeating that there was a little boy and he wore a blue jacket with lots of shiny buttons on it. As her father listened, he became more and more curious. Formerly a s eaman, he realized his daughter was describing a child's sailor suit, complete with the brass buttons.

The girl's father made some inquires about the Cowderlys, the family that lived in the house before them. He learned that they had come from England, bringing their children with them, two boys and a girl. The youngest child, a boy, was born retarded. The neighbors described the youngest boy as a sweet innocent child, but added that Mr. Cowderly was ashamed of him and tried to prevent him from being seen outdoors.

According to the boy's parents, the neighbors continued, the young boy would often sneak out to go down to the river. The story goes on to say that one day he fell in and drowned. His body was never recovered, but his cap had been found floating in the river. Shortly after the disappearance, the Cowderlys put the house up for sale and, leaving Philadelphia, dropped out of sight.

The former seaman's suspicions were now thoroughly aroused. He accompanied his little daughter to the attic and asked her to show him where the little boy came from. She pointed to the boarded up fireplace. Her father called in workers to open it and then to remove the mortar that cemented up a cavity beside the chimney.

As the mortar was chipped away, the corpse of a small boy was revealed. He was clothed in a little blue sailor jacket with four rows of brass buttons down the front. Further examination revealed that the back of the child's head had been crushed by a violent blow.

The little boy was murdered!
Username: ShirubaNeko
Title: Halloween at college

So I'll freely admit I always avoided those parties that would happen at such holidays as Halloween in favor of doing something fun with friends. Well, last Halloween was extra fun because a friend of mine joined a club that had a performance that night: Fire Arts. So I spent Halloween after dark watching a group of people set batons on fire and spin them while wearing a variety of costumes. It was really cool and slightly terrifying and no one set themselves on fire, thankfully.

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
My Very First Halloween Celebration

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

INDENTINDENTI still remember my very first Halloween. Do not get me wrong, it was not when I was five, or six... it was when I was eleven years old. Now, some may be wondering why... well it was because here in our country, Halloween is not considered a celebration of giving, and getting candies in exchange for a free pass towards no tricks express... in our country, Halloween is considered as All Souls Day. Some may know it, some may not, but still, I am here to explain whilst talking about my experience. All Souls Day is when we visit the graves of our dead ones, and light candles. Tradition say that it is for them to know that there is still somebody that cares, and somebody that remembers them; it acts as a signal fire in a way. We did not inherit the tradition of giving candies, which kind of saddens me a little bit, since there's nothing I love more than sweets, however, I personally think that it will corrupt me... my teeth to be exact...

INDENTINDENTWell, the celebration was in our school, and it was not planned in a day... it was for a whole week. Day one, we planned about what will be our theme... our type of booth... and stuff we will be needing... as well as the candies that are going to be given to all who enters our booth. We decided on a small maze inside the science laboratory. Using cardboard, we sealed the window, for it is impossible to prevent the light from entering for the window is sealed, and is totally translucent. Then, we rearranged the tables and chairs, making them a path for those who wants to try our booth fairy difficult, for there are dead ends. Also, there were hidden areas where we, ourselves, will hide and attempt to scare them further, assuming that they'll feel the eerie environment with the planned song for additional scare... besides, two perceptions of fear is better than one. From day two to four, all we did was redesign the room further... upload a enchantingly horrifying music with a taste of surprise... eat cookies from the floor (we felt bad because it was made by... us, ourselves)... practice make up... designed clothes and costumes... and all in all, I thought we're set.

INDENTINDENTThe day came... finally... when I first tasted Halloween. We were preparing fast, putting candies inside buckets and plastic bags. While inside the excitement continuum, I got jailed... Yes... jailed. It turned out that one of the booths prepared by other classes is fully functioning. I got careless... ignored the poster... but oh well, things were just starting that day. Inside was scary... they had the darkness, the music, and the long path of oppression. I'd be lying if I said I was not scared. I was alone, and just watched a horror movie the night before the celebration, so I could not help myself. I ran fast, before finally arriving in their jail. Then, next came my crush at that time. It thought it was not Halloween anymore, for he/she escaped the shackles that binds us from escaping. Later, he/she unlocked mine. I was grateful, very grateful, and then finally, we got out. Yep, a jailbreak took place as soon as the door was opened, and we escaped... and ran together towards our room. Few knows what will be happening next... yep, I registered the name of the possible suspects who told me to the "cops" in the "next prisoners" list. In our room, I thought that the one who imprisoned us might be helping me... but still, I stood silent, incapacitated by fear and insecurity from saying my feelings. "But enough about that, it's Halloween after all." I thought. Then, finally in the science lab, after our costumes are worn and make ups applied, we got into position. Little by little, children and adults came. I do not know if adults were trolling, but they were shouting too, along with the kids. Some even cried... so we gave him more candy than the others out of guilt. All in all, it was successful.

INDENTINDENTOf course, it would not be complete if I do not go to other rooms, so I did. One had a maze, more primitive than ours, and uses brutality, for they hit the ones taking the maze with planks. But it did not hurt, actually... And then there were another maze more primitive than the one more primitive than ours. It only has one turn before you reach the exit, but as a generous charity, you would not want to leave for they kept tossing you with candies. It's your job to find them in the floor, along with... marbles. I was very happy that day, filling three pumpkin-shaped buckets. I was very happy that day, that day when I experienced Halloween for the first time.

Timid Sex Symbol

*Username : o Nymphetamine o
* Title of story: All Hallow's Eve "Trip"

I used to be a military spouse back when I was in Germany. The base was having a Halloween Haunted House event going on for 2 weekend nights. My ex and I went on the second night and bought some funnel cakes. I am thoroughly afraid of sudden noises and screams so I refused to go and offered to hold onto his funnel cake. After a few minutes he gave up and ran off to grab something. While I waited he came back with two buddies and a blindfold. He offered me more funnel cake and 20 Euro if I lasted the whole tour. I was given the blindfold if I didn't want to see blood and guts. Which was funny since blood was fine just noises got to me. We were the 1st tour group for the night and all was well.

"Please mind your feet, there are puddles of blood and corpses on the way to pure terror and despair", announced the tour guide. As we headed in I heard a whisper and though my husband was playing a trick, but noticed I was in the back f the group. So I started walking backwards, as I looked back I suddenly was falling back and was staring a skull in the teeth!!!

Yes I was looking at it upside down, despite knowing it was not real I screamed and the group began coming back around the corner.

Turns out one of the "corpses" was out of place and I was too frightened by a whisper to look down and step around it. I was picked up and taken to the lounge where they bombarded me with "Are you okay?", "Are you going to faint?".

I felt so bad they closed down the whole event for like 2 hours despite it being an accident. All because a little voice which turned out was not any of the actors or people in the group o.o~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff