Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

It's the Ho-Ho-Holidays! A time for spending time with friends and family, and coming together to share good food and fun, and sharing treats with loved ones!

And speaking of sharing treats with people I like, I wanted to do a special holiday giveaway contest for you all! I have been collecting cash shop items for a super special holiday giveaway contest that I call "The 12 Days of Siskmas" giveaway contest!

From December 26th until January 6th, I'll be having a daily giveaway of one super fantastic item that I think you'll all want! These items are from the Cash Shop, some of them from the famous "Black Friday 2012" sale, so you might want to get in on the fun - you could win one of these fabulous prizes!

Read giveaway contest details below!

Happy Holidays Gaia!
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

yum_strawberry yum_strawberrypie 12 Days of Siskmas Giveaway Contest Rules & Guidelines yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry

Q: How does "The 12 Days of Siskmas" giveaway contest work?
"The 12 Days of Siskmas" giveaway contest is a daily item giveaway contest! Between December 26th, 2012 and January 6th, 2013 I'll be giving away a super fantastic item to one lucky winner who will be randomly selected from that day's entries!

Q: I love winning awesome items, how do I enter?
Entering the contest is easy! All you have to do is post in the contest thread to be eligible for that day's prize. For example, if you post in the thread on December 28th, you'll be eligible to win the prize being offered on December 28th. See? Pretty easy to enter, right?

Q: Can I also post on secondary (aka mule) accounts to enter for a chance to win a prize?
No, you can only post on one account for the contest, so pick the account you want to use, and enter on that! Anyone found to be using mules to try and win an item will be disqualified.

Q: Do I have to post anything specific to win?
Not really, but no posting just "bump" or a random smiley face. This is a social community contest thread, so hang out, chat, make new friends! It's the holiday season - be festive!

Q: Anything I should avoid posting or that will get me disqualified?
As usual, posting content that is inappropriate for Gaia or which violates our Terms of Service or Rules & Guidelines will be disqualified and you could get warned or worse, so avoid that type of content! As well, this is not meant to be a "bumping" only thread, so entries that just say "bump" or which appear to be intended to be just "bumps" will be disqualified.

Q: How will the giveaway contest winners be picked?
Great question! A random page number and post number will be randomly selected from all posts made in the thread on each day of the contest. For example, all posts made between 12:00 am PT and 11:59 pm PT on January 1st, 2012 will be eligible to win the January 1st prize as long as they meet the contest content requirements and rules.

I also am basing entries on Pacific Time, which is my time zone, so take that into consideration when you are trying for a prize! Or you know, just post every day for the duration of the contest to try for them all!

Q: Can International Gaians enter this contest?
Sure! This contest is open to all Gaians. As long as your country allows you to participate in such giveaway contests, you are free to enter! (By entering you acknowledge that you checked and your country does allow you to enter such contests! biggrin )

Q: This contest is based on a Christmas carol, but I don't celebrate Christmas. Can I still enter?
Of course! Just because this is based on a Christmas carol doesn't mean you personally have to celebrate Christmas to enter! We love the diversity of our members, and value your varied beliefs and traditions. Please feel free to stop by, have fun, enter the contest, and share your holiday traditions with us. We'd love to hear about all your family traditions, and how you all mark the holiday season in your own special and meaningful way. 3nodding

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

yum_strawberry yum_strawberrypie 12 Days of Siskmas Giveaway Contest Prizes yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry

Now, I bet you are ALL wondering WHAT the daily contest prizes are! Well, let me end your anticipation by laying out the prize list for the contest! *cues dramatic drum roll to build excitement*...

• 1st Day of Siskmas Prize (December 26th): Onei the Dark Unicorn

• 2nd Day of Siskmas Prize (December 27th): Lake Cygnus Bundle

• 3rd Day of Siskmas Prize (December 28th): Trinket Heart Bundle

• 4th Day of Siskmas Prize (December 29th): Sweet Bundle

• 5th Day of Siskmas Prize (December 30th): Savory Bundle

• 6th Day of Siskmas Prize (December 31st): Creamy Bundle

• 7th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 1st): Ultra Satan

• 8th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 2nd): Sainte Ciel: Agape 3rd Gen.

• 9th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 3rd): Trinket Heart Bundle

• 10th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 4th): Creamy Bundle

• 11th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 5th): Savory Bundle

• 12th Day of Siskmas Prize (January 6th): Jet the Kitten Star

**And, as a bonus, in addition to the daily contest main prize, I also have 12 Super Prize 2012 items to give away!
    One lucky daily winner will win one of these as well biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

yum_strawberry yum_strawberrypie 12 Days of Siskmas Giveaway Contest Winners List yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry

Here are your winners! Congrats to everyone who gets a prize, and so glad all of you could join me in making this an amazingly fun contest!

• 1st Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Onei the Dark Unicorn is: That 5Os Show
    1st Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: Himemiya Neko

• 2nd Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of a Lake Cygnus Bundle is: k a t e e r u k
    2nd Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: Capt Terror

• 3rd Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Trinket Heart Bundle is: OrangeKissu
    3rd Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: sumi_iwaya

• 4th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Sweet Bundle is: Nijiri-chi
    4th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: Littlebit823

• 5th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Savory Bundle is: NatsuNoYuki
    5th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: Sentiiment

• 6th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Creamy Bundle is: The Autumn Wind
    6th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: xJessalynx

• 7th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Ultra Satan is: Kimiko Doll
    7th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: Elementis_Dragon

• 8th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Sainte Ciel: Agape 3rd Gen. is: Flux
    8th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: naruhina247

• 9th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Trinket Heart Bundle is: ExplodingInk
    9th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: DrVendetta

• 10th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Creamy Bundle is: western_eyes
    10th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: MidnightESPRESSO

• 11th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Savory Bundle is: Lynn74
    11th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: That 70s Song

• 12th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of the Jet the Kitten Star item is: Aliareana
    12th Day of Siskmas Prize Winner of Daily Super Prize 2012 item is: gummie_sourball

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

yum_strawberry yum_strawberrypie 12 Days of Siskmas Giveaway Contest Updates & Info yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry

I'll post any update and info here! Perhaps, I might even find time to make some free avatar art for people who post in the thread. You never know biggrin

JANUARY 4TH - UPDATE: Contest thread moving forums! biggrin
Just a heads up! Even though the event is ending on Friday, this contest is going on until Jan 6th! The contest thread will just be moved to the Official Gaia Contests forum, so you can continue posting and trying to win biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Just going to open the thread early so you can all have a happy, holiday hangout! Contest starts on December 26th, but in the meantime, you are free to chat and share your holiday stories biggrin

Thank you for being the best, most creative, compassionate, fun-loving, and supportive community online Gaia - Happy Holidays to you all ^^

-Sisky

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Athlete 50
Hi Everyone!

8,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
everyone loves a give away