Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey guys! It's Gaia's 10th anniversary, so I'll be holding a dice rolling contest and a page contest to give you guys a chance to earn a Jawesome or a 2012/2013 Monthly Collectible!

✥ If you want a chance to win a Jawesome, scroll down to the second post yum_strawberry

✥ If you want a chance to win a 2012 monthly collectible, check out the third post yum_puddi

✥ Be sure to check out the other contests being hosted in this forum for other chances to win gold/items ^^

► ► Obligatory Rules

• As with any other area of the site, please follow the Terms of Service.
          • Please be sure to read the rules for each contest. They vary slightly.
          • Have fun! Meet new people and start some conversations :] I may send out little gifts to those who really try to converse with others.
          • I like valentines cards c: Jk, this isn't a rule, but it'd be nice to get some emotion_kirakira

► ► Specs

• Giveaway start date: February 9th
          • End date: February 19th 11:59 PST

starzXnight rolled 2 100-sided dice: 73, 90 Total: 163 (2-200)

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

► ► Sounds awesome! How do I get that 1 million?

• Roll 2 100-sided dice
          • The first person to roll a 200 wins 1 million gold! Note: the total has to be 200.
          • If you roll a 200, please send me a PM with a link to the post with your winning roll.
          • Obtaining a 200 by rolling any other combination of dice other than 2 100-sided dice will not count.
          • You are allowed to roll as many times as you want.
          • If no one has won by the end of the contest, I'll use the random number generator to pick a post in the thread :] So... the more you post, the higher your chance to win :]

arrow Annnnnd we already have a winner eek Congrats to iwearyukata!

► ► Woops. That was a little fast. But not to worry! How can I get an equally awesome Jawesome?

• Roll 3 100-sided dice
          • The first person to roll a 300 wins a Jawesome! Note: the total has to be 300.
          • If you roll a 300, please send me a PM with a link to the post with your winning roll.
          • Obtaining a 300 by rolling any other combination of dice other than 3 100-sided dice will not count.
          • You are allowed to roll as many times as you want.
          • If no one has won by the end of the contest, I'll use the random number generator to pick a post in the thread :] So... the more you post, the higher your chance to win :]

arrow Congrats to lildarklili with post #9067! 4laugh

► ► As a bonus, you now also have a chance to win 100k!

• At the end of the contest, I will generate a number between 1 and the total number of posts within this thread.
          • If your post is picked, you will receive a trade for 100k.
          • If the same person is picked twice, I will use the random number generator again to pick a different winner.
          • The limit for this contest is two people (200k total, with 100k per person).

arrow Congrats to Betrayed Savant and Nocturnum Amplexus with post numbers 6240 and 8052 respectively!

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

► ► How does the page contest work?

• The first person to post on the pages listed below wins the corresponding monthly collectible.
          • Keep in mind that the posts tend to shuffle around if everyone posts at the same time. Whatever the final order is after a few minutes is the correct order.
          • You can only win the page contest once. If your post happens to be the first on the page and you have already won before, the prize will go to the second poster.
          • You're welcome to post in the thread with mules, but you may not try to win again on one.
          • Yes, you can win both one page contest and the dice roll contest.
          • If you win, please do not contact me. I'll get you your prize, don't worry :]

► ► Keep an eye out for these pages :]

• First post on page 50 wins a Thank You Letter For January 2012 User Image | Congrats to MagicAndMusic!
          • First post on page 100 wins a Thank You Letter For February 2012 User Image | Congrats to Sophi-The-Pirate!
          • First post on page 150 wins a Thank You Letter For March 2012 User Image | Congrats to Mitsukai Bachi!
          • First post on page 200 wins a Thank You Letter For April 2012 User Image | Congrats to little bunnies!
          • First post on page 250 wins a Thank You Letter For May 2012 User Image | Congrats to sachi desu!
          • First post on page 300 wins a Thank You Letter For June 2012 User Image | Congrats Ro Rosethorne!
          • First post on page 350 wins a Thank You Letter For July 2012 User Image | Congrats to mistahprince!
          • First post on page 400 wins a Thank You Letter For August 2012 User Image | Congrats to azn_kid677!
          • First post on page 450 wins a Thank You Letter For September 2012 User Image | Congrats to Xuana!
          • First post on page 500 wins a Thank You Letter For October 2012 User Image | Congrats to qJesse!
          • First post on page 550 wins a Thank You Letter For November 2012 User Image | Congrats to IsisFaythe!
          • First post on page 600 wins a Thank You Letter For December 2012 User Image | Congrats to Shai Is Me!
          • First post on page 650 wins a Thank You Letter For January 2013 User Image | Congrats to KimaFireheart!
          • First post on page 700 wins a Thank You Letter For February 2013 User Image | Congrats to x3midnight3x!

hchio rolled 2 100-sided dice: 33, 6 Total: 39 (2-200)

Happy 10th anniversary!!

hchio rolled 2 100-sided dice: 70, 3 Total: 73 (2-200)

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

hchio
Happy 10th anniversary!!

happy 10th anniversary 4laugh best of luck ^^

Viscount IV generated a random number between 2 and 200 ... 171!

Dangerous Businessman

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
emotion_bigheart Happy 10th Anniversary Gaians emotion_bigheart

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

S-n-i-i-p-e-r
heart

Don't forget to roll the die instead of generating a random number ;o

Viscount IV rolled 2 100-sided dice: 2, 63 Total: 65 (2-200)

Dangerous Businessman

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
starzXnight
S-n-i-i-p-e-r
heart

I noticed it,sorry. heart

hchio rolled 2 100-sided dice: 43, 100 Total: 143 (2-200)

starzXnight
hchio
Happy 10th anniversary!!

happy 10th anniversary 4laugh best of luck ^^

Thank you!! heart

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

S-n-i-i-p-e-r
starzXnight
S-n-i-i-p-e-r
heart

Oh, no worries XD Just thought that it might be good to make every one of your posts count :B

Dangerous Businessman

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
starzXnight
S-n-i-i-p-e-r
starzXnight
S-n-i-i-p-e-r
heart

Oh, no worries XD Just thought that it might be good to make every one of your posts count :B
Thank you so much heart and you're very kind to me. whee .

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

S-n-i-i-p-e-r
starzXnight
S-n-i-i-p-e-r
starzXnight
S-n-i-i-p-e-r
heart

Thank you so much heart and you're very kind to me. whee .

you're welcome ^^ XD

Angelic Orgasms rolled 2 100-sided dice: 83, 50 Total: 133 (2-200)

Godlike Angel

45,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Property of Angel Cooties...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageHappy 10th Anniversary! Blessed Be❤~!User Image ☁Å∩φε⌠™☁ User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Stealing violates the T.O.S.!

GlNNN rolled 2 100-sided dice: 48, 7 Total: 55 (2-200)

Unbeatable Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items