Nothing ever happens to me, i'm boring ; n ;
and lucky?

Devoted Darling

16,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*Username: Maximista

Hi! Call my Max or Maxi, either way nice to meet you all! I am an easy going person, and I love to make new friends...first time I enter I Friday the 13th contest. Wish me luck! ^_^

*Title of Entry: My very first unlucky day!

Summary: My very first unlucky day, I was around eight years old. I remember this day because its the day I broke my mom's neck. I couldn't believe it!

* Entry text/story

It started out like any other day, I barely woke up! It was super late, I was running to put on my clothes and wash my face...not to mention that I for sure missed the bus to school!! So I figured I could make it to the second bus stop if I ran down a couple blocks to meet up with it. But before I could go anywhere my mom grabbed me by the collar and pulled me to the table to eat. She had made breakfast...EGGS, ugg super disgusting. I chewed down my food, and tried to escape...but before I could go she started telling me what not to do! Supposedly it was some sort of superstition or something going on...so I had to wear this big bag of charms around my neck and watch out for things and not touch any salt...sheesh!!

So I run out and barely catch the bus a few blocks away, I get on the bus and get these nervous looks from everyone...as if I looked funny or something! I tried to find a seat and the only ones left were all the way in the back...usually those were full huh? So I sit back there and I can finally relax...then BAM a bump, and BAM another bump...AHHHH, the bus driver seemed to be hitting all the bumps!!

Finally we reach the school...boy oh boy did my butt hurt..oww. I had lost some of my "lucky charms" on the ride to school...and was the last to walk off the bus...ONLY TO FALL FLAT ON MY FACE...now take it mind thats like 5 steps to pure hot concrete. It hurt so bad! Luckly no one noticed since I was last off...not even the bus driver...he acted like nothing happened! Urrg, so I go to my morning classes and everything is fine...

Intill LUNCH. It was horrible everyone was hopping and jumping around I could figure out what was going on! I walked normally to the line and didn't notice anything wrong...so I got my lunch and walked on by to find a seat I found the cool kids table empty!! So I go to sit down and BAM, I slip on nothing less than a banana peel. FOR REAL!!! How is this possible its like the most amazing things happen and then I fall right on my butt. Everyone laughed and one fat kid pointed and said I stepped on cracks and blah blah blah broken back.

I finished the afternoon classes fine...a bit sore but fine...I was starting to get depressed. What was going on!? I look up before the final bell rings and the chalkboard says: "HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th!!!!!" ...

Wow, I didn't realize this till just then...and decide to walk home...unaware of me stepping on every single crack on the sidewalk...I realize then that nothing else could happen...I took off what was left of my mom's charms and threw them in the bushes right before going to open the door...

I was excited to get home, I didn't even knock...I got my key out and opened the door so quick and pushed hard and stepped in so fast! ......

Yeah thats when it happened. IT WAS HORRIBLE! My mom was down cleaning the floor because she had spilled some milk...right behind the door! I broke her neck, I cried more than her I think then I had to go to the hospital because I had an asthma attack.

First time I really experienced Friday the 13th. First time I ever had such a bad day. And today I'm stuck at home with a stomach bug..how much trouble can I get in now?

...yea I'm sick today too. ; ^ ;

edit: After posting this, I was stuck in the toilet till 2pm, fell in the mud walking outside, hit my head on the car door when I got home, hit my head with the bathroom door again, and got told I can no longer use checks at the grocery store!! AH!! THIS UN-LUCKYNESS SUCKS!

Rainbow Cultist

Quote:
*UsuallyStrange
*Exactly what you'd expect
* Once it was Friday the 13th and I felt like rebelling against the universe as the dumb little 13 year old I was, and I walked under a ladder to prove nothing bad would happen, and then I hit my head on the leg of it, and immediately after when I tried going back into my house I walked into the screen door and broke it.

Genos kun's Datemate

Dedicated Grabber

This looks awesome<3

Charitable Fatcat

Username: LoveSkepticXD
Title: Life Changing...
"Story": My mother and father got engaged on a Friday the 13th... I wonder if my parents consider themselves lucky or unlucky for making such a decision...
(kidding... they're still happily married 23 years later.)

Generous Giver

11,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Marathon 300
*Username: Fukuzawa
*Title of Entry: The Party
* Entry text/story: My best friends birthday is September 13th and he loves it when it lands on a friday because of this superstition. One year his birthday landed on a friday like this year did and I was excited to throw him a party. It wasn't very elaborate, just a cake and gaming but I wanted to do something fun so I got a pinyata! It all started fine, nothing astonishing happened and then we got to the pinyata. He had said earlier in the night that nothing bad could ever happen to him on his birthday when it lands on a friday, something about a reverse in luck or something, anyway he tempted the fates as far as I'm concerned. We set up the pinyata and blindfolded him, spun him around, and handed him the bat. we had him facing the pinyata but he decided that we hadn't and turned and swung the bat. and of course. "BAM!" He hit me in the head and the next thing I knew I was waking up in the hospital with him sleeping in a chair next to me, He must have heard me stir because he woke up rather quickly, he ran to my side and said "God you're awake! You've been out for 9 hours! I'm so sorry, please don't be mad! it was an accident!" He was close to tears and the only thing I could think to say was "You are always the lucky one on your birthday, I just wish I had the same luck." He started to cry and hugged me.

We played cards and he stayed with me until I was discharged 12 hours later. He also made sure I did everything the doctors had told me to do and basically babied me for 3 weeks while I recovered. It was quite the party.

Pants

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Auruo Bossard SNK

The haunted house visit.

So 2 Halloweens ago Me and my friends were going to this brand new haunted house, but it wasn't really new back in the 80s it was a haunted house that was shut down because a real murder took place there. So we were all pumped. So two of my friends and myself go to this haunted house and I'm like so scared but my friends are being funny about it and cracking jokes like "this isn't scary omg this sucks.' While im going through this thing scared out of my mind. There were monsters everywhere and people jumping out at you and the music was so eerie and scary it was freaking me out, meanwhile my two friends are laughing at me and pushing me around to scare me even more! But as the night went on more and more of the other guests starting like thinning out and disappearing and even my two friends were getting scared at that point, but we get to this long hallway and we get halfway down the end where there is this shadowy figure standing at the end of the hallway and it starts walking towards us, so we turn around and ran and when we turned around there was another figure behind us!!! I was soooo scared i passed out. Figures it was just my two friends setting me up since they knew the owners to the place, needless to say i was so mad at them i thought we were literally going to die i even peed myself a little! Gah I was so embarrassed, but i hope you all Enjoy the story! And happy Friday the 13th!

Perfect Pumpkin

22,725 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Manly Girl

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

You know what's funny, I've had really good luck most Friday the 13th days, but I can't remember the specifics. I wish I could remember the good things that happened, would make for an interesting entry.

User Image

Swashbuckling Werewolf

*Username: Zibiana
*Title of Entry: Today is my Lucky Day
* Entry text/story
I've always believed the opposite of standard Friday the 13th beliefs. Friday the 13th has always been lucky for me. Whether it was something small like finding a lucky penny on the floor or something pretty awesome. I once was feeling so lucky I bought a few scratch off tickets and made a couple hundred. That was a good day.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
• Name: Consulting Time Lord

•Title: Dinner at PF Chang's (the PF stands for Pretty Freaky)

• A few years ago (on a Friday the 13th) I went with my family to PF Chang's for Chinese food. I love PF Chang's, and I especially like them because as a national chain of good Chinese restaurants, you have a slim chance of finding anything creepy/unappetizing in your food, right?
Well...
When I went this last time, I ordered my usual: chicken lettuce wraps, lemon chicken, and shrimp with candied walnuts. I usually went to PF Chang's maybe twice a year so I was extremely excited to eat. When the food came, I began with the lettuce wraps, then moved on to the shrimp and the chicken. I picked up a piece of delicious-looking chicken, put it on my plate, and took a bite. To my surprise, it hurt. Biting into the chicken HURT. I spit it out into my napkin... and there was a piece of sharp metal, rather spike-like, in my chicken. How the hell it got in there I will never know.
To this day, I refuse to get Chinese food anywhere except for Panda Express.

Friendly Explorer

*Veruschak
*Sorry bout your pipe Mr..
* First of all let me start off my saying I am a very superstitious person and I've been playing with tarot cards and other fortune telling items since I was in my early teens, so in other words I really enjoy this "holiday." Anyways, it was my sophomore year in high school and of course it was Friday the 13th. I had been waiting outside for one of my best friends in the school courtyard, that morning we had government with our least favorite teacher in the whole entire galaxy. Finally after my friend arrives we decide to walk to class, and on the way we're obviously talking about our hatred toward the teacher of the class we were en route to. But, my friend, realized she left something in one of the girls bathroom prier to that morning, and she was hoping what she left, was still in the bathroom. We were late to class by this point because we were just loitering around.. and then the teacher found us... he yelled and we ran the rest of the way to the girls bathroom and sure enough the item that was left had surely still been there, and it was a lead pipe. I had no clue this is what we were retrieving from the school bathroom... my friend quickly made a joke about knocking our teacher out with it because she had found it a while back and had kept it in the bathroom hidden just to freak people out she had said.. We smoke a cigarette and go to class the last 17 minutes. As I turn to enter the classroom, one of the pipes from the plumbing work in the ceiling busted and flooded and destroyed the entire classroom. The class had been moved to the science wing of the school because of the accident... but what are the odds that a pipe busted after my friend had made jokes of assault on a teacher with a PIPE?!

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageIt's that time of year again........Time for tricks and treats

siskataya
What if you're someone like me, who finds Friday the XIII a lucky day? cat_twisted

Do you want some candy?

Or are you afraid of the dark?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas