Welcome to Gaia! ::

* Username: Emeru
* Entry #17 (Jan. 6 Entry #2)
* Resolution: Not to over think. My mind has a tendency to want to keep going over things over and over again. To the point were sometimes it's hard to get my mindset onto a new topic. Occasionally, it's been so bad it's kept me from getting to sleep. I need to work on shutting off my mind more. Not to rehash, over-think, or be indecisive. For my own sanity, I need to learn to be more in control of my mind instead of it leading me.
* Username: Emeru
* Entry #18 (Jan. 6 Entry #3)
* Resolution: To be happy. No matter what comes of this year, good or bad, I resolve to be happy this year and to make this year better than last year.

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
username: x_Painted-wulF_x
Entry #1
new years resolution: when life seems at its worst, there's always a brighter side. In other words keeping positive smile

Rainbow Shopper

29,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
* Username: stormibear_59
* Entry #10 for January 6, 2013
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 get my flower garden organized. I buy plants and they die before I can get them in the ground, such a waste. yum_cupcake

Rainbow Shopper

29,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
* Entry #11 for January 6, 2013
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is start crafting with my clay. I have several bags sitting around and they are not going to create art by themselves. heart

Rainbow Shopper

29,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
* Entry #12 for January 6, 2013
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to spend more time with my family. I always seem to have time for others and neglect the ones more important to me. heart

InuMaki's Husband

Blessed Exhibitionist

* UndeadReaper95
* Entry #2
* My New Year's resolution is to love more willingly and try and open up to people.
* Username: Twins78D
* Entry # 1
* My New Year's resolution is to incorporate a healthy diet and more exercise into my life to lose the extra 20kgs that I don't need. This is important to me because I've honestly never been anything but overweight in my 16 years and I've been told that I need to lose the pounds in order to live to a healthy age.
biggrin
Username: King Blu3m0on
Entry #5
Resolution: Get every zOMG ring (fill my ring collection)

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone! Here are the randomly selected winners for January 6th!

Page: 438
SlightOCD
* SlightOCD
* Entry #9
* Poop, my last one. I think it's going to be...take shorter showers! I take 20 minute ones >///< In 2013, I'm going to be more eco friendly!

Page: 447
l-RussianVodka-l
* Username: l-RussianVodka-l
* Entry #18
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to hopefully acquire some more avi art. I love my simplistic avi and I wanna get more art done of it from the hundreds of artists on Gaia.

Congrats to SlightOCD and l-RussianVodka-l!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
The contest is now over, but I wanted to thank you all for joining, and hope you had fun! We'll be having a lot more contests in 2013, so stay tuned and keep on trying!

And great resolutions - I'm sure with patience, focus, effort, and a positive attitude you'll be able to achieve your New Year's goals! biggrin

-Sisky

Dapper Gaian

Thank you!!!

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
SlightOCD

Congrats! ^-^

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points