Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Feeder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* Username: M y Tr ue Li g ht
* Entry # 2
* Make sure my girlfriend feels special. I've never gone out with anyone before, so I want to make sure she feels like I want to be with her, and that I really, genuinely like her. <3

Destitute Sex Symbol

* Username Lady Asshat
* Entry # 1!~
* My new years resolution is to work on my selfishness. I would like to do more volunteer work and donations work in my local community. I would like to feed the hungry, clothe those with rags, and hopefully make an impact on someone's life.

Business Citizen

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Market Browser 100
* Username: Ailee_123
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to be a great person that everybody love to hangout ang chat with me. I want to be a shoulder that lend the shoulder when they are sad. This new years is special for me too as my friend birthday is on 1 January. Love you my friend n Happy New Years Everyone!

Lovergirl

10,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
*username: MagicAndMusic
*entry #1
*my 2013 resoultion is to run more... I started running cross-country this year, and I haven't been able to run as often as I like. (Also, my parents managed to get a free treadmill but put it in the BASEMENT, which is really creepy. I can't run if monsters are going to eat me sweatdrop )

Friendly Explorer

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
* SubarashiiOngaku

* Entry #1

* My New Year resolution is to find THE PERFECT MAN!!!! I'm gonna go out there, and bring back home a GLASSES-wearing guy that can cook!!! O`0O)/
This is important to me because I don't want to die alone & because I like guys, glasses, and food 3nodding

Devoted Man-Lover

13,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
* Username: Your Neglected Sex Toy
* Entry #2
* Apart from exercising more and losing some weight, I'm aiming to get a part time job to go along with my university course. I'd love earn some money for myself so my parents will be able to save some money for themselves and I'll be able to spend something of my own earnings. What is more, I'm going to give my best when it comes to university stuff - I really want as highest gradest as possible!

Obsessive Phantom

neuroplasticity
I want to start walking at least an hour every day again. I really miss those walks, and I felt so good for doing it.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
gaia_crown Inverted_Demon_Riana
gaia_crown Entry # 1
gaia_crown My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to do more exercise or be more active. Lose at least 50 lbs at the end of the next semester.

Aged Noob

Mad~Madisson
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
- - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
  ┊  ┊  ┊
  ┊  ┊
  ┊
            • Username: Mad~Madisson
            • Entry #1 for Tuesday, January 1, 2013
            • My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to do everything in my power to get a job! I graduated last year and I've had no luck what so ever with finding or getting any type of job. Hopefully this year will be different.
        Hang in there buddy
        Persistence is the key!

Sweet Pyromaniac

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
        ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
        - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
          ┊  ┊  ┊
          ┊  ┊
          ┊
                  • Username: Mad~Madisson
                  • Entry #3 for Tuesday, January 1, 2013
                  • My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to save enough money to take a small trip around the island where I live.

Lonely Phantom

* Username Gerdholijo
              * Entry # 1
              * To start reading a lot of books again : ) Computer is eating all my time, it's time to stop that 3nodding

Perfect Survivor

10,700 Points
              • Friendly 100
              • Survivor 150
              • Hunter 50
              * Username: ultimatemk
              * Entry # 1
              * My new years resolution is to improve my grades for the International Baccalaureate. By getting a high grade in the IB it will give me a higher chance to being accepted to a good university in the future as well as allowing me to gain more knowledge on the subjects that I have picked for IB.

Anxious Pirate

*Sharo Cuppycakes
              * Entry 2
              * My resolution is to finish more paintings and enter more art shows this year!

Generous Prophet

Username : the hime
              * Entry #1
              My resolution is to get my body fat percentage down to 17 % its currently at 20 % and also to run in a marathon which donates some of its proceeds to a charity.
              I have already come up with my meals plans and workout yesterday and am going to stick to it diligently !

Inquisitive Raider

* Username Violetta Alice
              * Entry # 1
              * My New Year resolution for 2013 is to lose 80lbs, I have been really been putting it off and now I truly hit that point in my life tat I have to focus on this goal and with this goal done I can push myself to do the other many things I truly want to do, like travel to another county and head to graduate school.

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff