Welcome to Gaia! ::

-----------------------------------------------------

* Username: Blood Pop
* Entry #1
* Description of your New Year resolution:
My resolutions is to try and draw one picture a day for the entire year, to hopefully improve my (currently) lackluster skill and speed.
This is important to me because I really want to love drawing again, like I used to. I really, really, really hope I'll improve during this year and won't absolutely hate everything I try to draw. o n o

-----------------------------------------------------

Precious Sweetheart

8,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User: Kanou_riou
Entry: 38? I'm not so sure abou that sorry
Resolution: To get a better job, maybe I will move to another country to achieve this :3 I want to achieve this because I think it is an important part of my life that isn't resolved :3

Sweet Friend

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
* Username Strawberry-Fappuccino
* Entry # 1
* My new years resolution is to stay BE.YOU.TIFUL. It's important to stay true to yourself and not be someone else to try and impress people.

Adored Treasure

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Username: Samth3bear
Entry #1
Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!
I resolve to save more money this year! I really need to start this saving so I can finally move out with my boyfriend!

Sweet Admirer

11,150 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Pahndah
Entry #1
One of my new year resolutions is to start and complete tasks in their entirety. I regularly just start a new project and then never finish it....but this year I'm going to try hard to stick to my tasks and complete them. emotion_bigheart

Anxious Shoujo

* Username: M4deline
* Entry # 1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to start learning new language. I was thinking about Korean, I enjoy listening to kPOP but where is the point if I can't understand the lyrics? 3nodding

4,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
*username : popout90
*entry #2
*This year ill be less cranky. I'll try to control my temper everyday and live it to the fullest.

Generous Entrepreneur

8,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
awesome thread huh?

Friendly Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
* Username: Managodess
* Entry 1
* My resolution is to live healthier and lose some weight, just to feel more comfortable in my body. I'm going to start visiting the gym 3 times a week with my best friend starting February.
* Username: Twyzt
* Entry #1
* I'm gonna try my absolute best to improve my grades. I am planning on taking an engineer education in the army, so I need good grades to get in. After that, I can simply stroll into the top universities this country has to offer!

Anxious Pirate

*Sharo Cuppycakes
* Entry 1
* My resolution is to train up and run a 5k zombie-infested obstacle course (Run For Your Life)
*Deaux
*Clean my computer desk.

Codebreaking Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
♥ Username: kunokinz
♥ Entry #1
♥ My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to start exercising and eat healthier.

Lonely Giver

* Username Rewritten Dreams
* Entry # 3
* My Third resolution this year is to find a new job. One where I am happy and have time to hang with friends

Dangerous Noob

* Username: kitzune113
* Entry #: 1
* This year one of my resolution is to try and help OTHER people improve. Why? Because I know that you eventually improve yourself when you help other people improve themselves. Basically a win-win situation. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games