Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar Resolve to Win!: A New Year's Contest gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

Happy New Year Gaia!

I always love the New Year because it feels like a fresh start! I know, technically it is just a continuation of time, but January 1st always feels so clean and full of promise. Many of us make resolutions for the New Year and work hard throughout the the year to follow through with them.

In the spirit of New Year's resolutions, I'm having a contest - a "Resolve to Win" contest! It's easy to enter, open to all Gaians, and you could win 500,000 Gaia gold and 2 Monthly Collectible Letters for January 2013!

For more contest details, read below!

Happy 2013 Gaia!
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar Resolve to Win!: A New Year's Contest Rules & Guidelines gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

What is this contest about?
Great question! This contest is about your New Year's resolutions - whatever things you want to achieve in 2013, we want to hear about them! And hey, maybe by posting, you'll find others with similar goals in common 3nodding

How long does the contest run??
This contest will run from January 1st - January 6th, 2013 PST.

How do I enter this contest?
Entering this contest is super easy! All you have to do is post your New Year's resolution in this thread and let us know what you are aiming to achieve in 2013. Entries should contain the following information:
Quote:

* Username
* Entry #
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!

An example of a valid entry would be:
Quote:

* Username: siskataya
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to deadlift 300 lbs! I've been working with my trainer to try and achieve this goal, and I am so close to making it! I'm going to try and get that lift by the end of 2013 biggrin

How many times can I enter this contest?
You may enter the contest up to 3 times (3 different resolutions) each day, for a possible total of 18 chances to win! Please make sure to number your entry in your posts though - helps to keep things organized! ^^

I don't live in the US - can I still enter the contest?
Sure can! As long as your country allows you to enter contests like this, you are certainly welcome to join in the fun and try for a prize! (By entering, you declare the you checked and indeed, your country allows you to enter this contest!)

Can I win more than once?
Sure can! As long as your entry is eligible, all entries you make will be entered in the random drawing. Hope you have at least 18 resolutions for 2013 XD

Are any topics off-limits or that will get me disqualified?
Resolutions posted must be something you can achieve! If you are working toward a long -term goal, then post a resolution to achieve part of that goal this year.

Also, no inappropriate content - all resolutions posted should be Gaia-appropriate, and content should not violate Gaia's Terms of Service or Rules & Guidelines. Even if you personally have some spicy resolutions for 2013, keep it clean when posting in this contest xd

Sounds great - but what can I win?!?!?
Each day I'll randomly pick 2 winners from the contest thread and those winners will each receive:
*500,000 Gaia gold and 2 Monthly Collectible Letters for January 2013!

Pretty good prizes just for posting your New Year's resolution, right?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar Resolve to Win!: A New Year's Contest Winners' List gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

Winners for January 1st are: Richu_Pichu and The Owl in The Cowl
Winners for January 2nd are: sexygingerbear and sabelladawn
Winners for January 3rd are: Nie Chan and Willow Nephrite
Winners for January 4th are: ozkur and Alys_Pickles
Winners for January 5th are: Akumu Nakidasuand xPurebloodxAkirax
Winners for January 6th are: SlightOCDand l-RussianVodka-l

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar Resolve to Win!: A New Year's Contest Updates & Information gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

* It seems there was some confusion about the resolutions, so to clarify: Each post needs to be a different resolution. You can have up to three of them per day! biggrin

Sweet Pyromaniac

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
- - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
  ┊  ┊  ┊
  ┊  ┊
  ┊
            • Username: Mad~Madisson
            • Entry #1 for Tuesday, January 1, 2013
            • My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to do everything in my power to get a job! I graduated last year and I've had no luck what so ever with finding or getting any type of job. Hopefully this year will be different.

Dapper Bloodsucker

It sounds great !
        And we got a chance to hear about the other's new year resolution, too.

Such a nice , creative New Year gifts, gaia~

Greedy Fatcat

* Username: Display Friends
        * Entry # 1
        * New Year's resolution is to read as many manga's as i can emotion_awesome
        main reason is basically just for entertainment xD

xMill's Partner

Username: Khrate
        Entry #1
        I resolve to procrastinate less, especially in school. sweatdrop

true gay icon's Princess

Dangerous Sex Symbol

* _-Poke-Trainer Mei-_
        * Entry 1
        * My resolution is to 100% Paper Mario Sticker Star! Why? Because it'd make my friggin week. :3 And I need to 100% some more games.

Aged Noob

* Username: DeaD SerenaDe

* Entry #1

* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to work hard & be a better person!

The reason for this is that I've never followed my resolutions up until graduating and being thrown into the real world. Superficial goals aren't as important as working hard and achieving them smile

Beloved Friend

has it started?

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
        • Elocutionist 200
        • Threadmaster 200
        • Firestarter 200
        * Username: Your Neglected Sex Toy
        * Entry #1
        * I'm finally going to lose a lot of weight, cause I've been stuck with too much fat for a long time now. What follows is that I'm going to exercise more and eat more healthy food in order to actually feel healthier, cause my up-to-now diet has been making me feel sleepy and not kinda feeling-well enough. So yes, I'm going to take care of my body to be healthier! ♥

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
        • 50 Wins 150
        • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        * Username: Sagebomb
        * Entry #1
        * My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to find a job where I can make a difference in animal lives, and one that I can carry on as a career. I have the degree behind me, some experience, and have a visa in the works that Im just waiting to get processed. In short, I aim to make this the year where I find my career.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Sentient Blob
        Entry #2
        I resolve to not be such an energy drink junky.

Lonely Smoker

6,400 Points
        • Risky Lifestyle 100
        • Friendly 100
        • Hygienic 200
        This is awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers