Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Citizen

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200
* Username: Derp Pony
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to be more active. Lately, i've been playing on my computer all day. In a result, I wasn't working as hard as I could on school related things and extra curriculums. From today (January 1st) to the end of the year, I want to work harder on work. Education comes first this year. biggrin

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
* Username: la belle_sara
* Entry # 1
* My new years Resolution is to finally meet, my boyfriend face to face and to lose weight so i can wear a bikini for this summer. ^0^

Rainbow Sex Symbol

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
* Username: Vampira666PMS
* Entry 3
* My New Year resolution is to finish watching to how to videos for blender so I can use blender and make nifty pictures.

Fatcat

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Username: The Maledict
Entry # 1
Resolution: To stop procrastinating when there's school work, especially by getting on here, Gaia, because I like sleep lol :stressed:

Enduring Hoarder

13,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
username: Tweetygurl86
Entry #2
" still DONT know"

Vicious Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
* Username:BlueFrostbite22
* Entry #1
* I want to learn about and help others more.I want to do this to make friends and learn about others and help keep them safe and healthy.This is important to me because I want to live in a happy community with others.

Happy New Years everyone! 4laugh

Loyal Wife

* Username Sugar shy studios
* Entry # 1
* Spending more time with my boyfriend- We hardly spend any time together anymore due to me overwhelming amount of RPs.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
* Username: Obsidian Dreamlight
* Entry # 1
* My Resolution this year is to do better in my second term of Philosophy, because it's my major, and it involves more studying than I've done before.

Beloved Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
* Username- LdyChynna
* Entry # 1
* My New years Resolution is to finally meet my biological family. Being 1 of 14 all adopted out will make it difficult but that is my goal for 2013. It is important to me because its been 30+ years coming and I will finally be more at ease.

Dulcet Mystic

Username: mystical_igloo
Entry: 1
My new year's resolution is to pass the DAT with a relatively high score. I've been studying, but i haven't covered some subjects in school, which makes it harder to remember those information.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
*CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
*Entry # 3
* My resolution is to meditate often until I achieve my goal of success. I will also work on my cooking skills until I achieve my goal of success as well. I will also work hard to improve my self esteem until I achieve my goal of success, too. Because I have been through a lot of problems which affects my experience and skills of doing things and my self esteem. I got to get good at things.

Lonely Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
* Username: Mon Chi Phoenix
* Entry # 1
* I'm gonna break out of my shell! I spend too much time alone, and need to get some social activity in my life!

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
* Username: Riko Altina Sundancer
* Entry #: 1
* Resolution: get at least one new scholarship for my college, so I can finish paying for room and board for the years to come.

Divine Cleric

22,500 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
*Username: NightzSiner
*Entry: #1

*My New years resolution is to procrastinate less in school, work hard to get good marks in my next semester, to actually create and make the cosplay's I've been dying to make for years and to do my best to not make my boyfriend upset with me (because there's been lots of ups and downs because I guess he doesn't see the Otaku-anime-like world I live in)

Dangerous Member

13,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
*TKDPantherChic
*Entry #1
*For 2013, I resolve to become a better drummer! I'd like to join a band and up my skills as a musician 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff