Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxurious Misfit

17,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
* Username: Nelly-Tsar
* Entry #1
* my New Year resaltion is to get a Dark Star (item on this site)

Ruthless Prophet

15,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
* Username: shinychelle
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to make at least 5 new friends (in real life). I've accomplished so much this past year in finishing school and getting a job, but I've realized that I have no real friends anymore, so that is why this is important to me.

Fashionable Vampire

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Loiterer 100
*name: leightaylor
*Entry #3
*win more awards for my artwork and get above my current #9 in my class so i can get into a really awsome art school on a full scholarship heart

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
* CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
* Entry # 2
* My New Year's Resolution is to work and make money, spend it as I see fit and generously give in times of need. I will use money wisely, using it in this manner, even if it means making a lot. Using money wisely like this is a good thing. It helps a lot.
*Username: AmimiaMe
*Entry # 1
*I resolve to draw something everyday. I am going to college for art in the fall, and I want to see some drastic improvement before then.

Magic Seeker

14,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Window Shopper 100
* Username: Envious-Imp
* Entry #1
* My resolution is to try to think of myself as positively as I can. No more downing myself. I want to see me as my husband, my friends, and my family see me.
This is important to me because I've always have had a self-esteem problem...and even though I would come across as well put together and happy...I have always hated things about myself...it's usually something physical. So starting Jan. 1, 2013, I am going to start putting those negative thoughts aside and saying at least 1 thing about myself that I believe is nice. I'm also going to try to work on the physical parts of me that I feel need a bit of work. Like getting healthier.

Shy Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
* Username: MayXaoMaoi
* Entry # 1
* My new year's resolution is to stop being nervous in front of others and make more friends. I have like only one real friend. crying

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

* Username: little bunnies
* Entry # 1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to write more! Writing was one of my favorite pastimes but it seems I'm always finding something else to do or some assorted reason not to sit down and get creative so I feel it's important to set aside the time to get reacquainted with it.

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
* Username: mystic_emerald
* Entry #2
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you: My resolution is to study harder so I can learn more and get better grades.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
* Username: ADSOC
* Entry # 2
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!

Another important resolution is to be more outgoing. I spent 7-12th grande in homeschool, so I didn't get a chance to have much of a social life. Being homeschooled was the best option considering that the high school I would have gone to wasn't a very good place. The staff and teachers were horrible, the curriculum was severely outdated [books from the 1980s], and the student lacked respect for one another and many ended up either an addict, alcoholic, or pregnant. I didn't want to be exposed to that kind of socialization and as a result I became a shut-in who was afraid of the world. Being more outgoing would also strengthen my relationship with my significant other. They want to go out on the town and do things when all I want to do is stay home and do nothing because that's all I have ever done. My lack of wanting to go out into the world has put a major strain on my relationship. This resolution is by far one of the most important.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
✖[ The Library ]::art-graphics-dolls✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains & Magic Garden❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||questing angelic sash, gift me it?||deffy -hearts- her mushi||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

* Username: DefauIt
* Entry #: 1
* I resolve to read more educational books instead of just myseries.
User Image

-kay love you❤

Agile Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
* Username: -Usakko-Tsukii-
* Entry # 1
* My new years resolution is to continue with my University studies but still find the time to spend with my friends who mean the most to me. This is important to me because my education is one of the most important things in my life right now, but so are my friends, and finding the time to see them is tough so I want to see them as much as I can between school and work heart

Liberal Autobiographer

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
name;Iadykiller
entry;twooo
resolution;My New Years Resolution is to lose at least 20 pounds and keep it off. My belly is all flab now, and my muscles are engulfed in fat, and to get to a weight of health, that fat needs to be shaved off. So, I'm going to start running,to the gym, again AND going Kickboxing. In addition, I'm going to try doing school Tennis and Soccer.

Hallowed Survivor

* Taiyo the Egg
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution is to actually try and get a job. I graduated this summer and so far I have done everything I can to avoid going to look for a job, so I need to put in an effort to find one.

Mewling Miko

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
username: holideer
Entry 1#: Jan. 1st 2013 11:25 AM
*My goal this year to go places ive never been, and go places ive alway wanted to go to and the most fun that ive had in a long time and just plain make this the most AWSOME YEAR EVER!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff