* Username: shinychelle
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to make at least 5 new friends (in real life). I've accomplished so much this past year in finishing school and getting a job, but I've realized that I have no real friends anymore, so that is why this is important to me.
* Entry # 2
* My New Year's Resolution is to work and make money, spend it as I see fit and generously give in times of need. I will use money wisely, using it in this manner, even if it means making a lot. Using money wisely like this is a good thing. It helps a lot.
* Username: Envious-Imp
* Entry #1
* My resolution is to try to think of myself as positively as I can. No more downing myself. I want to see me as my husband, my friends, and my family see me.
This is important to me because I've always have had a self-esteem problem...and even though I would come across as well put together and happy...I have always hated things about myself...it's usually something physical. So starting Jan. 1, 2013, I am going to start putting those negative thoughts aside and saying at least 1 thing about myself that I believe is nice. I'm also going to try to work on the physical parts of me that I feel need a bit of work. Like getting healthier.
* Username: little bunnies
* Entry # 1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to write more! Writing was one of my favorite pastimes but it seems I'm always finding something else to do or some assorted reason not to sit down and get creative so I feel it's important to set aside the time to get reacquainted with it.
* Username: mystic_emerald
* Entry #2
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you: My resolution is to study harder so I can learn more and get better grades.
* Username: ADSOC
* Entry # 2
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!
Another important resolution is to be more outgoing. I spent 7-12th grande in homeschool, so I didn't get a chance to have much of a social life. Being homeschooled was the best option considering that the high school I would have gone to wasn't a very good place. The staff and teachers were horrible, the curriculum was severely outdated [books from the 1980s], and the student lacked respect for one another and many ended up either an addict, alcoholic, or pregnant. I didn't want to be exposed to that kind of socialization and as a result I became a shut-in who was afraid of the world. Being more outgoing would also strengthen my relationship with my significant other. They want to go out on the town and do things when all I want to do is stay home and do nothing because that's all I have ever done. My lack of wanting to go out into the world has put a major strain on my relationship. This resolution is by far one of the most important.
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
✖[ The Library ]::art-graphics-dolls✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains & Magic Garden❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||questing angelic sash, gift me it?||deffy -hearts- her mushi||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||
* Username: DefauIt
* Entry #: 1
* I resolve to read more educational books instead of just myseries.
* Username: -Usakko-Tsukii-
* Entry # 1
* My new years resolution is to continue with my University studies but still find the time to spend with my friends who mean the most to me. This is important to me because my education is one of the most important things in my life right now, but so are my friends, and finding the time to see them is tough so I want to see them as much as I can between school and work heart
resolution;My New Years Resolution is to lose at least 20 pounds and keep it off. My belly is all flab now, and my muscles are engulfed in fat, and to get to a weight of health, that fat needs to be shaved off. So, I'm going to start running,to the gym, again AND going Kickboxing. In addition, I'm going to try doing school Tennis and Soccer.
* Taiyo the Egg
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution is to actually try and get a job. I graduated this summer and so far I have done everything I can to avoid going to look for a job, so I need to put in an effort to find one.
Entry 1#: Jan. 1st 2013 11:25 AM
*My goal this year to go places ive never been, and go places ive alway wanted to go to and the most fun that ive had in a long time and just plain make this the most AWSOME YEAR EVER!