Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Giver

10,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
*username: Dashin_Star
*Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution is to express myself more. I'm always shy so I'm trying to get out of that zone. smile
-----Happy New Year everyone!-----

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
* Username: Theroselife
* Entry # 3
* Description: Get straight As, or at least an A in my 5 important subjects. *Cough SpanishCough*

Thats all for today<3
Username: Ninja Coookie-monster
Entry# 1
My New Years Resolution is to get a super fit body, i'm tired of being skinny.

xothyha's Husband

4,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
*Username: JustMeandYou2
*Entry #2
*I will promise to get my driver's permit by march and my license in september so that I can drive my family around.

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I am making the resolution to graduate this year! SENIORS FTW

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
* Username Yeata Zi
* Entry # 1 (Only 1)
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!:

I'm going to get down to a healthy weight. I've already started dieting, and will start exercising every day before school. (I have to drop my niece off at 8 am, then I have a few hours before my classes). It's important because I want to be healthy. Hey, I only have to lose 70 lbs. I can totally do that. Right?

Lonely Loser

* Username: Fate Disaster
* Entry # 3
* Description of your NYR: For my third resolution I wish to become a better artist.
I love drawing, especially for people on gaia. But I get depressed and low self esteem when i do something I think is great. Then that person gets art from someone who is an amazing artist. So this year I'm planning to finally get a drawing tablet, and hopefully improve my art as best I can.

Quotable Humorist

FOR ME, A BETTER PAYING JORB

URRRRGHHHHHH

Moonlight Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
* Username: Akumu Nakidasu
* Entry # 2
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!
Saving money. I recently moved into an apartment (first one) And now I need to start trying to save more money so I can manage to stay on my feet.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Username; CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
Entry # 1
My new year's resolution is to get a job, since I have been unemployed for 6 years. I like to keep exercising and lose weight and gain muscle, since I have extra baggage I like to lose. I also like to get off computers and find something else to do more often, because I'm a computer addict. I got to make a living. I have to make a living like this, because not doing them is not good and not healthy for me.

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Username : Jiggly Muffin Man

Entry #2

My new years resolution : Study more before test, so i don't get a bad grade on them.

Angelic Guardian

Username: Tenshimaru Kensei
Entry #: 1
Resolution: Reach my goal weight of 180 lbs stressed . I know losing weight is the stereotypical New Years Resolution rolleyes , but I honestly want to get to my "optimum weight". If for nothing else but to feel better.

CyRen2607's Waifu

Hot Wife

30,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
* Username: LovePinkSuagr
* Entry #2
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to craft backwings in gaia! They're pretty much one of my favourite items and I just think it would be so cool to craft them from beginning to end!

xothyha's Husband

4,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
*Username: JustMeandYou2
*Entry #3
*My other new years resolution is to start working out seriously again and bench at least 200lb (I'm only 150lb)! blaugh

Dangerous Millionaire

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
* iiTsuki-Hime
* Entry #1
* Since what my mother calls "A one-year break" is over, my New Year's resolution is to finally get off my mother's couch, go to college, and get (if possible) a median wage paying job. (I'm not asking for much here. Any amount of money works for me xD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff