* Username Yeata Zi
* Entry # 1 (Only 1)
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!:
I'm going to get down to a healthy weight. I've already started dieting, and will start exercising every day before school. (I have to drop my niece off at 8 am, then I have a few hours before my classes). It's important because I want to be healthy. Hey, I only have to lose 70 lbs. I can totally do that. Right?
* Username: Fate Disaster * Entry # 3 * Description of your NYR: For my third resolution I wish to become a better artist.
I love drawing, especially for people on gaia. But I get depressed and low self esteem when i do something I think is great. Then that person gets art from someone who is an amazing artist. So this year I'm planning to finally get a drawing tablet, and hopefully improve my art as best I can.
* Username: Akumu Nakidasu
* Entry # 2
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!
Saving money. I recently moved into an apartment (first one) And now I need to start trying to save more money so I can manage to stay on my feet.
Entry # 1
My new year's resolution is to get a job, since I have been unemployed for 6 years. I like to keep exercising and lose weight and gain muscle, since I have extra baggage I like to lose. I also like to get off computers and find something else to do more often, because I'm a computer addict. I got to make a living. I have to make a living like this, because not doing them is not good and not healthy for me.
Username: Tenshimaru Kensei Entry #: 1 Resolution: Reach my goal weight of 180 lbs stressed. I know losing weight is the stereotypical New Years Resolution rolleyes, but I honestly want to get to my "optimum weight". If for nothing else but to feel better.
* Username: LovePinkSuagr
* Entry #2
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to craft backwings in gaia! They're pretty much one of my favourite items and I just think it would be so cool to craft them from beginning to end!
* Entry #1
* Since what my mother calls "A one-year break" is over, my New Year's resolution is to finally get off my mother's couch, go to college, and get (if possible) a median wage paying job. (I'm not asking for much here. Any amount of money works for me xD)