Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopefully by Monday we'll know something whee

Friendly Vampire

User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x נєη ℓα∂у ν α м ρUser Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Can I have your cookies? or maybe your Cherry? "x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

WHAT still nothing...Wow at this rate I fear we won't know who won
                                          until end of June -.- Oh well at least I have my cookies to nibble on as I wait.

Friendly Citizen

Guys...They are most likely not going to announce the winners publicly. you can request a list of winners by e-mailing contest@gaiaonline.com. Read the rules

The More You Know  rofl

Pharaxh's Husband

Brizzyy
Guys...They are most likely not going to announce the winners publicly. you can request a list of winners by e-mailing contest@gaiaonline.com. Read the rules

The more you know is that some people already tried and the email doesn't exist

Friendly Citizen

Damascus Shinkai
Brizzyy

The more you know is that some people already tried and the email doesn't exist

I've tried it myself so I know that, I'm sure it will accept e-mails once the winners have been decided.

Beloved Tycoon

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

lol This is silly. The month of June is almost half way over and we haven't received any confirmation on the winners of the wii contest from last month. Maybe DJ Helsing is on a business trip or something. Or dogs ate the wiis and gaia item prizes.

Beloved Tycoon

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Brizzyy

User Image

That email doesn't exist.

Ruthless Consumer

9,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
This is just ridiculous. scream

Angelic Kitten

12,290 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
oTazi
Sparkles Cutie247
I'm not usually patient but I understand they probably need time to organize some method of choosing the winners but how long is it going to take?? can't they at least give an estimated day of when they will announce the winners?

they did, last week. Many people didnt pay attention but they said it would take them a few days up to a week to announce the winners.

well i meant like a specific estimated date like saying June 25 or something. it just makes it easier for me to wait, i know selfish me

Pharaxh's Husband

Sparkles Cutie247
oTazi
Sparkles Cutie247
I'm not usually patient but I understand they probably need time to organize some method of choosing the winners but how long is it going to take?? can't they at least give an estimated day of when they will announce the winners?

they did, last week. Many people didnt pay attention but they said it would take them a few days up to a week to announce the winners.

well i meant like a specific estimated date like saying June 25 or something. it just makes it easier for me to wait, i know selfish me
I say just give them time. If they take too long then this contest was a hoax.

Rainbow Fatcat

Patience is the Key.

Demonic Restorer

11,350 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200

Hilarious Tycoon

User Image
User Image

*waits patiently*

User Image

Generous Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
Damascus Shinkai
Sparkles Cutie247
oTazi
Sparkles Cutie247

I say just give them time. If they take too long then this contest was a hoax.

i agree with you

0JS0's Queen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas