Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Marshmallow

* Username MiniLollpop
* Favorite type of tempura dish tempura yam
* Brief description of why you love it! It's crispy like the others but I love yam too

Obsessive Sweetheart

* Username: Sprinklettes
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Sweet Potato tempura!
* Brief description of why you love it: I really like sweet potato tempura because since I adore sweet foods, sweet potato tempura had the perfect taste of salty and sweet combined! x3 I mostly like dipping it in the sauce provided for tempura also biggrin

Fairy

Username: EyySushi
Favorite Type of tempura dish: Vegetable tempura! yum_shrimp
Brief description of why you love it: Of course i love it, look at my username emotion_awesome i'm a partial vegetarian so i can't eat the other stuff. xD and also, my favorite veggie is broccoli! I love how my local sushi restaurant puts the broccoli inside all of the other veggies! I also love that the best emotion_c8
btw idk if this contest is still going on. oh well, this is for fun emotion_yatta
Username: Kawaii Cookie Cat

Favorite Tempura: Shimp Tempura 3nodding heart

Why: I love the outside, since it's so crispy~ It's more like a light snack, so can eat as much as i want to biggrin DDD Without getting full <3 WHich means, MORE SHRIMP biggrin
Well I live in canada but i used to live in America, I still celebrate it!
Btw im pretty poor so i really want this prize pack :3
Username:II Sparkless II
Favorite Type of dish: Tempura Chicken, Tempura Veggies <3
Brief description why you love it: Ever since i was a little kid, about the age of 7 i always liked chicken and veggies so much and so... Also the Shrimp is so delish!! the outside of how my dad makes it is awesome its crunchy! yum_shrimp gaia_diamond emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

Have a Great day!!! Peace out! emotion_yatta

Friendly Camper

14,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I wonder when winners for January 11th will be announced.
iiCuddleMuffin
I wonder when winners for January 11th will be announced.

Probably not until Monday.

Friendly Camper

14,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
Lynn74

exciting!
sushi is good and i normally don't participate in contests but this one just seemed kinda fun. i wish it was more social though. like more chatting ^^;;
iiCuddleMuffin
Lynn74

exciting!
sushi is good and i normally don't participate in contests but this one just seemed kinda fun. i wish it was more social though. like more chatting ^^;;

I know. But I did find some types of tempura I want to try. heart

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Thanks Sisky! ^.^ This was a fun little contest!
Username: Aika-tanFF
Favorite type of tempura dish: Eggplant tempura and carrot tempura.
Why I love it: Because the taste of the tempura is absolutely delicious especially when they're dipped in a sauce that has a creamy texture. (´ ▽`).。o♡

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Whoa - time flew by quickly! My apologies for not getting the January 11th winners out earlier. It's been a crazy busy week. Nonetheless, here are the winners for January 11th:

SeraphKiyo
* Username: Seraphkiyo
* Favorite Type of Tempura: Shrimp Tempura!
* Brief description of why i love it: It was my first tempura experiance, it tasted awesome, every time i hear it my mouth starts to water and i think of taking a few friends down to the sushi bar to have fun, eat food, and have a few drinks 3nodding blaugh rofl

iiCuddleMuffin
* Username - iiCuddleMuffin
* Favorite type of tempura dish - Sweet Potato Tempura
* Brief description of why you love it! - It's so sweet and crunchy and delicious <33 I get it every time I go to the sushi bar.

Churaix
Username: Churaix
Favorite type of tempura dish: Asparagus Tempura
Why I love it: tender pieces of Asparagus, lightly fried and really allowing the vegetable to shine

With this last set of winners, this contest is over! Thanks so much to everyone who entered. Hope you had fun, and will be joining me for more contests in the future! You never know, you might win something awesome! biggrin

Take care ^^
Sisky

Friendly Camper

14,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
thank you so much!! biggrin
Thank You Very Much 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items