Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Nerd

* Username: Ametenshi Vlos Valsharess

* Favorite type of tempura dish: Vegetable Tempura

* Brief description of why you love it: Admittedly, I've never had tempura. But I'd choose veggies because I like the variety in flavors and also my boyfriend is a vegetarian, so we could share it.

Feral Cutie-Pie

* II Purr II
* Tempara Sweet Potaotes
* I love the taste of the sweet potaote surprised its soo yummie and soft in your mouth mmmmm

Smitten Kitten

*Username: maggie iratus
Favorite type of tempura dish: scallop tempura
Why I love it: I've actually only had this once but scallops are my favorite seafood and I was blown AWAY.

Loyal Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
username: cindyyuan123
Favorite type of tempura: Sweet potato Tempura
Why: I just love sweet potato tempura because it's so sweet and crunchy not to sweet just the right amount. The first time I tasted sweet potato tempura I instantly loved it.

GreyH's Princess

Magical Sharpshooter

* Username: waterrock
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Tempura udon
* Brief description of why you love it: First of all, it includes everything that can be possibly be fried, and it's just so sweet and crisp. I especially like sweet potatoes, broccoli, onions and shrimp!
And then you put all of that on top of udon noodles, which are rather delicious themselves. And who doesn't like noodles too? emotion_omnomnom

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

* Username: Memoirii
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Crab Tempura!
* Brief description of why you love it!: It's so delicious! 4laugh Crab is my favorite type of seafood and it being in tempura is double the deliciousness! wink
* Username: Seraphkiyo
* Favorite Type of Tempura: Shrimp Tempura!
* Brief description of why i love it: It was my first tempura experiance, it tasted awesome, every time i hear it my mouth starts to water and i think of taking a few friends down to the sushi bar to have fun, eat food, and have a few drinks 3nodding blaugh rofl

Fashionable Loverboy

9,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Username: christian24
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Human Tempura!
* Brief description of why you love it!: I'm a zombie.
* Username: Sato Nana
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Pumpkin Tempura
* Brief description of why you love it!: Pumpkin Tempura is sweet and has a crispy texture. The Pumpkin Tempura is also better with Tentsuyu (The sauce that you dip tempura with) because the sweetness of the pumpkin can be tasted and it's not as dry compared to eating it without Tentsuyu.

Dangerous Visitor

24,215 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
keyvaskull
pork tempura
I like pork tempura because its like having sweet and sour pork without the sauce so its healthier.

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Thsi just ended, bad luck. Regardless my fav tempura is eggplant tempura and the reason behind it is because eggplant tempura is soft and crispy and the eggplant covered in tempura mix had a very interesting reaction to extra hot oil that makes it my fav flavor.
* Username: aaamanda panda
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Shrimp tempura!!! <3
* Brief description of why you love it: Because it crunchy on the outside and yummy shrimp inside, i especially love it with that sweet soya sauce for tempura, lol! smile <3

Questionable Prophet

11,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I've never had tempura emo

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Because I am a cat, I enjoy seafood tempurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra. cat_biggrin