Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bon Shark's Bae

Vicious Bloodsucker

* Username: Kitty_Mew
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Giant Spider Roll (Sushi with crab Temupra inside heart )
* Brief description of why you love it: It's just really really yummy D= It's my favorite sushi from the restraunt I go to and the first not just veggi sushi I ever had. Also it holds the happy memories of being the first time eating out with my boyfriend 3nodding

I really quite enjoy the taste of crab, just stinks that getting things like this ends up costing so much gonk Guess that just makes it even better when i have it though biggrin Can't wait to eat it on my b-day this month heart

Beloved Master

33,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
* Username: angelicdom
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Cheesecake Tempura
* Brief description of why you love it: Deep fried cheesecake, warm and gooey... what's NOT to love?! heart
Username : KirigayaKazutoX 3nodding

Favourite Tempura : Seafood Tempura

Brief description of why you love it! :Just One Bite Of The Seafood Tempura , you cant help but trying to grab the 2 serving!! Its texture is crispy and its pepper like fragrace make it seem so good~ Its inside are hot and yummy , its just too delicious!! I cant describe it with mere words. The Feeling , Is Like an Explosion In Your Mouth!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Eep! My apologies - I am a day late for announcing the January 9th winners - d'oh! Anyway, here are the winners for January 9th and 10th - congrats!

Winners for January 9th:
Page:16 Post:12
Tempura Komuro
* Username: Tempura Komuro
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Any Dish of Tempura
* Brief description of why you love it!
I love it because its tempura. And I LOVE tempura...Ooh, its my favorite breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, snack, dessert, and food. I want some tempura now...

Page: 13 Post: 3
Magical Jellyfish
My favorite tempura: snow peas and shrimp tempura heart

Reason: I love snow peas and shrimp. Also when it's fried it's nice crunchy. Lastly a nice plus is
the awesome sauces that come with!

Page: 11 Post: 12
Kurai_Yamino
Username:Kurai Yamino
Favorite type of tempura dish: oh.... so many to choose from.. I love yasaii tumpura (veggie) and my husband adores temuraed sushi rolls. ....we might have to get that tonight.... *drools*
Brief description of why you love it: Yasaii.. veggies dipped in batter and deep fried... fatty comfort food. and the tempuraed sushi rolls just adds so much flavor to the food. *swwons* totally going out for tempura tongith... or trying to make it here at home myself. ^.^

Winners for January 10th!
Page: 21 Post: 2
MiniLollpop
* Username MiniLollpop
* Favorite type of tempura dish tempura potato
* Brief description of why you love it! It tastes really good and I like most of the tempura

Page: 19 Post: 5
Doppler Effect
* Username: Doppler Effect

* Favorite type of tempura dish: eggplant tempura or this really yummy tempura + noodles dish my favorite Taiwanese restaurant serves

* Brief description of why you love it! I've always had a thing for soft yet crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth eggplant tempura, so much that I order it every time I go to a sushi restaurant. And having tempura with noodles is just heavenly.

Page: 19 Post: 1
arrowMaker
* Username: arrowmaker
* Favorite type of tempura dish: vegetable tempura
* Brief description of why you love it!: I love the crispness of the vegetables and the crunchy coating

Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
* Username: Shinmetorii
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Sweet potato tempura
* I saw others talking about it here and decided to try it myself the other day. I don't think I got the recipe quite right, but it still tasted delicious and it's since become another favorite of mine.

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
* Username: Non-Toxic Cliche
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Tempura Soft-shell Crab with Asian Slaw (it's drool-worthy)
* Brief description of why you love it!: the crab is delectable, because it's soft-shell, the shell is edible, and when you bite in through the tempura and thin shell crunch, you get to the sweetest and juiciest crab meat, that literally drips, because it's so flavorful. And then, the slaw is creamy, but it has this citrus and spice tang that just wakes your palate up, but balances out with the crab's sweetness and crunch. So in the end, you're eating all the good things in the world, sweet, spicy, sour, creamy, crunchy, and juicy. emotion_drool

Friendly Camper

14,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
* Username - iiCuddleMuffin
* Favorite type of tempura dish - Sweet Potato Tempura
* Brief description of why you love it! - It's so sweet and crunchy and delicious <33 I get it every time I go to the sushi bar.
* Username: Lynn74
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Popcorn chicken
* Brief description of why you love it: The crunchy coating and the juicy chicken are sooo delicious! It tastes great with or without dipping sauce! ^.^
* Username: arrowMakwe
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Vegetable
* Brief description of why you love it!: I love vegetables and I love the crunchy outside to the tempura

Fashionable Genius

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
wink Username: kmonterde
rolleyes * Favorite type of tempura dish:Fish Tempura(I'm allergic to shrimp )
confused * Brief description of why you love it!: Because here is Philippines it is consider as street food and very cheap to buy plus its every delicious and its more yummy with you hangout with your friends eating tempura... heart heart

Hinohi's Spouse

Shady Mage

34,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
* Username: Hanabechan
* Favorite type of tempura dish: shrimp tempura
* Brief description of why you love it!: It was the first kind I tried and it was yummy! I just love it!

Enduring Hoarder

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Username: Bang-A-Lang

Favorite Tempura: Chicken

Why: Come on its chicken. You can't go wrong with chicken. It was my first Tempura and the reason I'm hooked on it. Yummy.

Powerful Guardian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: Protector of Dragons

Favorite type of tempura dish: Tempura Cherry Tomatoes

Brief description of why you love it!: We have always had a vegetable garden wherever we lived around the world (Navy family here). Lots of vegetables made it into tempura, but the *best* are the cherry tomatoes. We would chill them in the refrigerator, or a bath of ice water, then dunk them in the batter and cook them quickly. Hot and crispy on the outside, and the usual squirt of tomato juice and flavor when bitten. And the best part is that they (usually) fit inside your mouth whole, so you get the entire experience with no mess! We would leave off the wasabi - not needed. Careful, though, they are addicting!
User Image

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
classified_northkittenstar
* Username: Pink in Style
* Favorite type of tempura dish: I think it would be one with seafood and veggies.
* Brief description of why you love it!
Ok well, I still haven't had tempura, but I still want to. It must be really good to have it's own special day! ^^
classified_jet

Shameless Tree

19,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Username: Churaix
Favorite type of tempura dish: Asparagus Tempura
Why I love it: tender pieces of Asparagus, lightly fried and really allowing the vegetable to shine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff