Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Username: Queen Qcoeurleene
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Durr Pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Kuz it's sooo Durpy!

I don't like halloween...because my parents lock ourselves up in our rooms and hide and go to bed so early. It's a satanic holliday, they say. No candy. No pumpkins. Nothing. I want some candy. Every Year it's the same thing. They literally take the keys and don't unlock them until the next morning. It's sad, because my friends always invited me and I promised to go with them, but I just ended up losing them because I broke that promise again and again without realizing the whole issue. Also, I don't know exactly what happens at halloween but when I hear about poisoned candy it makes me shiver, but the kids at school said it was a joke. It was no joke when I got sick one in a million chance that I opened my first candy bar the following school day that a kid brought in. Apparently, he meant to get even with someone else, but I unfortionately ate the candy bar instead of the bully.

Well, looks like I selected wrong. If I change my post now, they might notice it, and therefore throw me out rather than anyone else. I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS crying

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Username: demoness_alethiras
      Name of Pumpkin You selected: Sherlock Pumpkin
      Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because Sherlock is awesome & the design incorporated a lot of literary references to the original series of books. Iconic!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

Tipsy Werewolf

17,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Username:1youthofthenation6
Name of Pumpkin You selected:Owl Pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: It's cute and it's quite unique how parts of it are sticking out

Conservative Voter

Username: Adam Weishaupt
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Sherlock Pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: I adore the show, and I have a feeling that one will win anyway. They also put the most work into it.

Capt Dad's Wife

Interesting Shopper

10,500 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
Red Fiddle
the Owl
Cause it's Awesome!!! HOOT HOOT!

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Username: Lyanda
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Sherlock
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because I loved the way how they used the totally carved parts and the partially colored parts to make an yellow-orange mix.

Enduring Shapeshifter

Quote:

Username: Pyres
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Sherlock Holmes Pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: I picked that pumpkin cause it showed the most artistic talent involved, also a bit of a horrow theme if you know the Sherlock Holmes stories.

I'd totally pick your pumpkin if you entered.

39,340 Points
  • Small Blind 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Deal Me In 50
Username: wora3000
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Owl Pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: It looks adorable! I love how the ears are done, they look fabulous! The wings, too. I am also a Dark Elf in the Halloween event, so owls all the way!

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

Username: Majikina
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Owl pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because owls are adorbs, and this pumpkin has nice details. Also, the other ones are really dull.

Magical Pumpkin

Username: aBlackPie
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Owl Pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: I squeed automatically at this pumpkin! The idea of cutting bits out and using them as the wings is a great idea. It would be awesome to see it lit up.

Dangerous Gekko

Username: Mustang Paperheart
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Waffles
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because it's so darn cute! ;w;

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
Username: Madam Rei
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Owl
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: I actually liked the effort put into it. Using the pieces of pumpkin for decoration was pretty cool.

Cold Champion

20,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
OWL PUMPKIN IS SO CUTE
I almost voted for Sherlock but the owl's wigs killed me <3

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Love it!! Very cool~ emotion_zombie Happy Halloween everyone!

Dangerous Lunatic

7,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
KittyKitty7198
I chose the Sherlock pumpkin.
I chose this pumpkin because i could easily tell what the pumpkin was and also, i know how hard it is to carve only the outside of the pumpkin without breaking the knife through the pumpkin... It truly is a piece of art and a fantastic pumpkin!
crying so amazing!! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces