Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright HALLOWEEN 2k12 - OFFICE PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Vote on the pumpkin you like best, and if you pick the winning pumpkin, you could score some Gaia gold!

Happy Halloween everyone!

We love Halloween around here! I mean really, it is rather difficult to NOT love a holiday that has grown synonymous with getting candy and scaring people. What is not to love about THAT combination?!?!

Anyway, we thought we'd share a bit of our in-office fun with YOU all, and have a "Best Pumpkin" contest. We got together and carved a few pumpkins, and we want you to help us pick the winner. Which pumpkin do YOU like best? Vote in our poll and then post which entry you voted for in this thread. Once the contest is over, we'll randomly select 3 winner from amongst the names of people who picked the winning pumpkin. These lucky winners will score a cool 250,000 gold each just for picking the winning pumpkin! For more details on how to enter, read below!

Be well and safe out there tonight!
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright HALLOWEEN 2k12 - OFFICE PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST RULES gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Here are the rules to enter the "Best Pumpkin - Office Pumpkin Carving Contest Winner":

• Everyone is eligible to enter the contest 1 time as long as the contest is open. We've set up a survey at Survey Monkey to tally your votes: Go to the following URL and vote on the pumpkin you like best: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GaiaPumpkinCarvingContest

• After you have voted in the poll, return to this thread and post the following information:
    Quote:

Username:
    Name of Pumpkin You selected:
    Why You Picked That Pumpkin:

• Post your entry in this thread by 11:44 pm PT on Friday, November 2nd, 2012.

• Once the contest is over and the poll has determined the winning pumpkin (the winner will have the most votes!) we'll return to this thread and randomly pick a page number and number of post on that page. If that entry was cast for the winning pumpkin, that Gaian will win 250,000 gold. If that post is not a winner, we'll keep randomly selecting page and post numbers to get a winner. We'll do this 3 times for a total of 3 winners.

Best of luck to everyone who enters! Hope you have fun judging the pumpkins, and Happy Halloween to you all! biggrin
    -Sisky

P.S. - I carved a pumpkin too, for fun! This is my Heralds of Chaos faction inspired pumpkin called "Flameborn". Enjoy! (This is not an entry, so don't vote for it! I just made it for you all to enjoy! biggrin )
    User Image

Fanatical Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
wow that looks epic O_O

Party Partier

Good Luck Everyone! heart Happy Hallows eve

Time-traveling Gaian

Relentless Glitch

That pumpkin is awesome!

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Username: Strawberry-Fappuccino
Name of Pumpkin You selected: owl pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because owls are night time creatures, and I am one too!

Charitable Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Username: nightmare_rabbit_alice
Name of Pumpkin You selected: owl pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: because owly says "don't for get to bring an owl"

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
siskataya
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright HALLOWEEN 2k12 - OFFICE PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Vote on the pumpkin you like best, and if you pick the winning pumpkin, you could score some Gaia gold!

Happy Halloween everyone!

We love Halloween around here! I mean really, it is rather difficult to NOT love a holiday that has grown synonymous with getting candy and scaring people. What is not to love about THAT combination?!?!

Anyway, we thought we'd share a bit of our in-office fun with YOU all, and have a "Best Pumpkin" contest. We got together and carved a few pumpkins, and we want you to help us pick the winner. Which pumpkin do YOU like best? Vote in our poll and then post which entry you voted for in this thread. Once the contest is over, we'll randomly select 3 winner from amongst the names of people who picked the winning pumpkin. These lucky winners will score a cool 250,000 gold each just for picking the winning pumpkin! For more details on how to enter, read below!

Be well and safe out there tonight!
Sisky

<3 your pumpkin biggrin Happy Halloween!!! ^^

Perfect Saint

Invisible Regular

Wow! Creative!

I picked the Owl pumpkin. Seemed like it used more creative ideas, like the wings and such.
and how the ears popped up!

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

Impressive pumpkin I see thar. 3nodding

Username: Gtsluvr
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Waffles Pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: I like how fun it's face looks... also.... it's waffles. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff