Dedicated Vampire

8,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
CY3YU
Username: CY3YU
Name of Pumpkin You selected: OWL PUMPKIN
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: well-planned details and execution! Hoo could resist it?! Get it? emotion_awesome
Ummm.... CY3YU can you do me please XP

Newbie Fairy

Username: Sweet_Kivi_Girl
Name of Pumpkin You selected: owl pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because owls are night time creatures, and they are very cute! 3nodding

O.G. Lovergirl

Hilarious Genius

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sounds like a great event! heart

Clean Member

siskataya
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright HALLOWEEN 2k12 - OFFICE PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Vote on the pumpkin you like best, and if you pick the winning pumpkin, you could score some Gaia gold!

Happy Halloween everyone!

We love Halloween around here! I mean really, it is rather difficult to NOT love a holiday that has grown synonymous with getting candy and scaring people. What is not to love about THAT combination?!?!

Anyway, we thought we'd share a bit of our in-office fun with YOU all, and have a "Best Pumpkin" contest. We got together and carved a few pumpkins, and we want you to help us pick the winner. Which pumpkin do YOU like best? Vote in our poll and then post which entry you voted for in this thread. Once the contest is over, we'll randomly select 3 winner from amongst the names of people who picked the winning pumpkin. These lucky winners will score a cool 250,000 gold each just for picking the winning pumpkin! For more details on how to enter, read below!

Be well and safe out there tonight!
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey Gaia!

Thanks for all your votes - hope you all had fun entering the "Best Pumpkin" contest! Overall, there were a very impressive 3,921 votes total! We've tallied the votes and the winning pumpkin is...*makes drum roll noise*... OWL Pumpkin! Wheee! Here are how the votes broke down:

Owl Pumpkin Total Votes: 1,994
Sherlock Pumpkin Total Votes: 1,261
Waffles Pumpkin Total Votes: 430
Smiley Pumpkin Total Votes: 134
Durrrr Pumpkin Total Votes: 102

Now, as for the 3 contest winners of the Gaia gold, they have been randomly selected using a random number generator (at random.org ) to generate a page number and post number. Winning entries must have posted "Owl Pumpkin" in the thread in order to win.

Here are the winners of this years "Best Pumpkin" contest! Congratulations for picking the winning pumpkin!:
Page 140, Post 11 - 13thstar_fang
13thstar_fang
Username: 13thstar_fang
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Owl Pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Its the cutest of all of them! >~^-^~<

Page 44, Post 2 - Ellentasia
Ellentasia
Username: Ellentasia
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: It took the pumpkin to a new dimension with the addition of the extended wings.

Page 107, Post 7 - Petite Strawberries
Petite Strawberries
Username: Petite Strawberries
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Owl pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because I love owls! emotion_kirakira They are so cute. Half of my room is themed to Owls.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Dang...I really thought Sherlock had that one in the bag.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :'D :'D :'D :'D i was convinced i wouldnt win but ZOMG!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
siskataya
Hey Gaia!

Thanks for all your votes - hope you all had fun entering the "Best Pumpkin" contest! Overall, there were a very impressive 3,921 votes total! We've tallied the votes and the winning pumpkin is...*makes drum roll noise*... OWL Pumpkin! Wheee! Here are how the votes broke down:

Owl Pumpkin Total Votes: 1,994
Sherlock Pumpkin Total Votes: 1,261
Waffles Pumpkin Total Votes: 430
Smiley Pumpkin Total Votes: 134
Durrrr Pumpkin Total Votes: 102

Now, as for the 3 contest winners of the Gaia gold, they have been randomly selected using a random number generator (at random.org ) to generate a page number and post number. Winning entries must have posted "Owl Pumpkin" in the thread in order to win.

Here are the winners of this years "Best Pumpkin" contest! Congratulations for picking the winning pumpkin!:
Page 140, Post 11 - 13thstar_fang
13thstar_fang
Username: 13thstar_fang
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Its the cutest of all of them! >~^-^~<

Page 44, Post 2 - Ellentasia
Ellentasia
Username: Ellentasia
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: It took the pumpkin to a new dimension with the addition of the extended wings.

Page 107, Post 7 - Petite Strawberries
Petite Strawberries
Username: Petite Strawberries
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Owl pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because I love owls! emotion_kirakira They are so cute. Half of my room is themed to Owls.

Sparkly Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
i love the pumkin

Married Husband

6,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Dang I missed it.

Blessed Member

10,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
Sweet_Kivi_Girl
Username: Sweet_Kivi_Girl
Name of Pumpkin You selected: owl pumpkin
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because owls are night time creatures, and they are very cute! 3nodding

I fully agree with this persons aspect of the way the owl pumpkin lookeed and I vote for it as well.
Thanks!.
Huggles,
~Lyn~
<3
siskataya
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright HALLOWEEN 2k12 - OFFICE PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST RULES gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Here are the rules to enter the "Best Pumpkin - Office Pumpkin Carving Contest Winner":

• Everyone is eligible to enter the contest 1 time as long as the contest is open. We've set up a survey at Survey Monkey to tally your votes: Go to the following URL and vote on the pumpkin you like best: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GaiaPumpkinCarvingContest

• After you have voted in the poll, return to this thread and post the following information:
    Quote:

Username:
    Name of Pumpkin You selected:
    Why You Picked That Pumpkin:

• Post your entry in this thread by 11:44 pm PT on Friday, November 2nd, 2012.

• Once the contest is over and the poll has determined the winning pumpkin (the winner will have the most votes!) we'll return to this thread and randomly pick a page number and number of post on that page. If that entry was cast for the winning pumpkin, that Gaian will win 250,000 gold. If that post is not a winner, we'll keep randomly selecting page and post numbers to get a winner. We'll do this 3 times for a total of 3 winners.

Best of luck to everyone who enters! Hope you have fun judging the pumpkins, and Happy Halloween to you all! biggrin
    -Sisky

P.S. - I carved a pumpkin too, for fun! This is my Heralds of Chaos faction inspired pumpkin called "Flameborn". Enjoy! (This is not an entry, so don't vote for it! I just made it for you all to enjoy! biggrin )
    User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces