Welcome to Gaia! ::

I must say my fav. September item would be the Superior Form. I've always wanted it but, couldn't afford it. I think it's great with the skin colors because then, I could dress my avi up like Cheetara from ThunderCats my fav. anime with the leopard spots. The robot metal one is neat too. Then it would open up the possibility of my avi being an android.
Superior Form(September 2007) is a really nice avatar item that can make people into a cat, robot, doll, dragon, or flaming inferno. This opened up new possibilities for aesthetic purposes and creating an online persona for role playing purposes.

adumbtoy's Waifu

OG Nerd

6,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
my favorite mc is
The mini headwings.

Gaias true starting point into the recurring Angelic/Demonic theme. because In my opinion they are really really awesome
User ImageUser Image
__________✖ i love art ;; draw my OCs: miyu / mirai ? > u<

» My favorite September Monthly Collectible has got to be the Maleficent Seven.
It's so cute; there are so many different ways to wear it (:

Striking Muse

Probably not unlike the rest of Gaia, my favourite September MC is the Mini Angel Wings, though the Mini Nitemare Wings are also appealing. Although I do not own a set of either, the Mini Wings will always hold a special place in my heart because September 2003 was when I joined Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff