17,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
superior form o 3o it goes with many things ~

~~
random edit: woot! first on page 51!~ emotion_dowant

Sparkly Nerd

My favorite would has to be the mini wings. They're the first MC's and they are so cute 4laugh I would love to have them.
i like light spirit because... the blush is awesome!!!!!!! and it makes the avis look adorable!!!
ninja xp heart
mini demonics, cause they look kool.

Unsealed Seeker

15,090 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
My all time favorite was Goti the Kid!

You see him there? He's by meeee.

But my reason is I am an all time animal lover. I've deemed myself the future crazy animal lady. You know, the one who lives on that big farm with like a bajllion animals? Yeah, but I'll be able to take care of them! I love the whole black with red eyes thing, it's creepy and scary and I've always loved that aspect of any sort of artwork. And plus, I used to have a pet goat named Charley. Loved him so much <3 Unfortunately he passed away last summer. JUST dewormed him and then we had a heat spell of 90+ for a good solid week and though he had plenty of shade and water, he just didn't make it ):

Fashionable Member

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Superior form, September 2007.
this item is the best I ever had.
It is probably why my avi is so cool.

Dapper Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
My favorite would have to be superior form. I use it in every one of my avi's new looks c: Love the one with the doll/puppet skin

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Probably the Mini Angel Wings because in my mind, they are an icon of Gaiaonline itself.

When you think of gaiaonline, some of the things you might think of are angel wings, demon horns, and a certain incredibly rare halo item, am I right?

3nodding
I like Superior Form the most!
It creates more diversity in skin color and lets us go crazy with our creativity.

Friendly Friend

9,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i love! Light Spirit its blue and cute and delicate i love it so mutch! and blue is my favorite color :3 id be very happy to have it! accept for Halloween id ware it a lot :3
I really like the september of 2007's collectible, Superior Form because I like how it gives you a lot of options for really cool skins, making it a versatile collectible, and you get your money's worth!
junos lace c:

Archer102817's Compadre

Desirable Friend

9,175 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
i love anyything that matches my clothes biggrin

Fashionable Noob

13,700 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why!

Easiest answer would be the Mini wings since they are quite something, but I would have to say Gift of the Gods. For a while(when it came out), I was always wearing the Helm of Thor. I love its diversity with the colors and the time period of each poses. It was also one of the first item to make me go "wow". And since it came out, I still carry one in my invo. Just in case...

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I think I'd have to go with the Pandy Pack. I just love cute animal backpacks 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff