Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,800 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Gift of the gods. That one was pretty cool.
My favorite would have to be 04's Goti clips.

That was the year I had joined Gaia on my first account and I had actually acquired
a Goti after mailing in 5$. I managed to get both, but the Goti ended up being my
favorite and I had used it with just about every avi until I had given a friend my old
account and items. c:

Dedicated Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mini Angel Wings. It wouldn't make sense with my current Avi, but they're still cool. ^.^

Sugary Snack

My favorite would have to be Gift of the Gods. It was one of the first MCs I bought. :3

Rich Player

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hana-Pink
x Excision x
I don't really have a favorite.

:O you beat me to that post! XD i was supposed to be where your are right now lol.
and really? no favourite? you're wearing red wing right now XD
Doesn't mean it's my favorite.

Salty Pal

My favorite September Monthly Collectible has to be September 2010. At first when Muramasa came out I didn't like it much actually, but eventually I started to like Muramasa, the color gradient (red-purple) looks really nice and it's a well-pixelated item. 3nodding

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Mini set, of course. <3 They remain two of the most adorable items ever released.

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
coco kitsune katana ninja ninja

Lonely Hellhound

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
gaia_nitemareleft Maleficent Seven from 2011 totally! I love the look, the colors! It was one of the first items i quested for as well. I wanted to own it SOOO badly!_ gaia_nitemareright

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
September 09's gothic butterfly is my favourite september one, its just so pretty and purple.

Beloved Gekko

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favorite September MC is the superior form. There are so many possibilities and I remember I was super excited when it came out, because it was the first time I was able to change my skin types. The metal one is so cool smile

Tipsy Shopper

banis and wanklets.

Sweet Lover

My favorite all time September monthly collectible is probably this month's. I love Night Weaver. I've always been in love with stars and the moon. I actually collect star items on Gaia. This collectible fits me perfectly. I love everything about it.

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
Angelic Mini Wings but sadly it's gona cost a lot of GC for me to buy them.
I have to say either 2003 mini wings or 2004 golden laurels

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces