Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dashing Spark

49,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Definitely this months one - the beautiful hair from red ember, because I'm a sucker for awesome hair/wigs, especially if they're red! And the rest of that item doesn't disappoint either heart

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
heart mini angel wings, because they are adorable and my favorite colors are white and blue. heart

Friendly Entrepreneur

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
mine is the mini demon wings they are my favorite item in all of gaia but cant seem to get them

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
They are all amazing and I love them all, but for my favorite one I pick mini wing heart
its awesome 4laugh
I like the angel bow smile

It made my earth angel theme complete 3nodding

Thank you gaia staff redface heart heart heart

Ruthless Phantom

37,675 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gift of the Gods, beautiful, classic style, and so many uses.
2007ths Superior Form. It was the first MC I got for myself and it's still modern with the diffrent skin bases.

Tipsy Lunatic

Either Gift of the Gods, Mini Wings, or the one's from this month, and leaning more towards the Devil Mini Wings.

Generous Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
the all time red mini devil wings becuse they look cool

Fashionable Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i like september 2010 (look im wearing them xp ), the light spirit and the muramasa. They make for a pretty awesome combination showing light and dark.
What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why!

I know it's cliche but I favor the original September '03 MC letter. The mini wings are so cute and remind me of an old signature I use to use. This is why almost always use wings in my avatars.

Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Out of all the September Monthly Collectibles, the Maleficent Seven (MS) from September 2011 stuck out to me the most. Although many of the other September MC’s were satisfying, they did not possess the same versatility that this one did. While the Mini Angel and Nitemare Wings sell well, and are undoubtedly a Gaia favorite, they don’t offer enough equip options for my tastes— that is, the item can only be worn one way…on the head. The same applies for Bani and Goti Clips. Additionally, both the September 2005 MCs offer only two choices; still not enough. MS, on the other hand, has several options to choose from—hair, shoes, shirt, pants, scarf—which basically covers every part of the avatar. With so many choices available, if I get tired of wearing one item included in the MC, I can always switch to another and build an entirely different avatar based on the change.

Now you make be thinking: ich-rawr, you do know there are other September MCs that offer a broad selection of items, right? Why not choose one of those to be your favorite? Or maybe you weren’t thinking that at all, but it’s true. For example, Gothic Butterfly and Gift of the Gods have many choices to choose from similar to MS. However, these MCs are lacking something that MS has, which is consistency. When I look through the items of MS, each one stands out individually. If I bought the collectible, I would probably wear every single piece rather than just wearing one before selling it. With Gothic Butterfly, the only items that stand out to me are the wings, the butterfly clip and the winged obi. The other two items are barely recognizable in comparison. For Gift of the Gods, it seems like most of the items should be worth way less than what they are, possibly as low as 5,000 gold because they are random and insignificant.

While I do wish that more colors were included in MS, it is still pretty spiffin’ awesome.

The end.

Desirable Lover

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
Mini Angel wings heart

There so darn cute 3nodding

Kouhai Mochi's Senpai

Godly Noob

19,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • WilyTrickster 50
Hm.... It's hard to say since most of them have been pretty great (although not all) but I suppose I'll have to say my favorite (at this moment and that comes to mind) is the Celestial Veil because, well.. I'm a fan of scarves and accessories and such. >.>;
Hi, I've enterred MANY contests before and never won, so I'm gonna enter this one and hope for the best! My favorite collectible is the mini angel wings because they are so cute!
gaia_angelleft emotion_c8 gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces