Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Kitty

20,950 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Launch Party 100
I would love to get the Muramasa from 2010. I love swords wo I would love to add this to my collection. 4laugh

Timid Healer

20,450 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I absolutely adore Light Spirit. 4laugh It reminds me of the anime Card Capture Sakura.

Virtuous Warlord

8,775 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
My favorite would defiantly
be the mini angel wings i love the old items they
are really beautiful emotion_bigheart

Stubborn Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Night Weaver. Though I don't have, I would love to. smile heart

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
My favorite past September Monthly Collectable would have to be the Gothic Butterfly from 2009. It's so beautiful! I love the wings- they are realistic, and have a sort of magic quality to them. The hairpin is so pretty, and the mask is so sweet. I have a special affinity to butterflies.
Thanks a ton!
-Amoeba Dreamer-

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Not sure how anyone could reply with any answer but the minis, and not because they are ZOMG SO EXPENSIVE.

I hate to say this and sound ungrateful or insulting but here it is: The earliest crop of monthly items were AMAZINGLY GOOD. Somewhere in 2004 the consistency of quality dropped pretty heavily for quite some time (a handful of the '04 run are still less expensive that a lot of the items from this very year, even though they shouldn't be since there's such a low supply of them, due to their lack of popularity). Because of this, almost all of the old '03 items are across the board amazing, save perhaps the Kodiak Hat. The minis are really no exception.

I dunno who does the items now but roughly around the same time as the chance items started arriving on the scene, the special items selection has gotten a lot better. So kudos to those people who make them!

Generous Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite September monthly collectible isLight Spirit because it's a cute, chibi item that can make your avi look so.. Innocent and alluring. I love the blush that comes with it. Just my favorite item that ever was in Spetember. biggrin

Sweet Glitch

I have several

Gothic butterfly
Mini wings gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
light spirit

Reason: Apparently September is the high and exotic inspiration for artist.

Levykins's Bae

Prodigal Guildsman

14,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite monthly collectable for September has to be 2008's Super Powers. Ironically, it is also the only MC for September that I have ever had. is a key component of one of my set-ups for my avatar.
The grunny it's so cute and yet so evil much like a cat.Plus it's the first one i was able to but with actual money

10,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
i like superior form. its very helpful with your avatar. the 6 skins are really helpful. the platinum skin helped me with my merman avi. its like king neptune but i call him aqarius. and it also gave me the idea of making elemental avis.

the jointed puppet skin helped me change my skin from brown to white so i could perfect my angel avi and others to.

im still working on the other four but i kinda hve a fire avi(needs more work) and im working on a dragon avi.

the superior skin is very helpful in 6 ways! so i love it!
It's kind of hard to say, I really like the old Gothic Butterfly just cause how well it works with all the Victorian looks(and the descript, kind of awesome), but Fading Ember is lovely and a half, with the hair and dress and it really customizes other outfit beautifully.

Cluttered Perfectionist

My all time favorite September Monthly Collectible would probably be "Gothic Butterfly" because its so pretty and its an amazing item (:

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hands down, Mini Nitemare Wings. They're practically a status symbol for old gaians to sport on their avatars, I love black because it goes with almost everything, and it can compliment a lot of looks. gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff