Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Noob

My favorite September MC from the past are the Mini Angel Wings! They are so small, yet they always stick out. It must be something about how it looks or the color or the way it is positioned, but no matter what you wear, they always look so good on whoever is lucky enough to have them! Matter of fact, Gaia even made an emoticon for them gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Bambiboop's Fangirl

Dangerous Conversationalist

September 2003 -- Mini headwings emotion_kirakira
Brings me back into the days of gaia's olden times

Fashionable Player

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
If I say this month is my favorite will i get it? emotion_awesome
But in all seriouness, my favorite Septemember MC has to be either the Bani/Got clips from '04 or of course the famous Mini Ange/Nitemare wings. I love them both & think they're both so cute <3.
I really miss the old style MC's they were awesome C:

Apocalyptic Reindeer

i would say this September 2012
the artists did an awesome job with these items!

5,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I love the Celestial Veil one. The items were very pretty and colourful. They were the best. The clothes were so fashionable. I especially loved the scarf. It reminded me of my pasted grandma. I hope this year I could win and the items would also remind me of my deceased grandma. Love u grandma heart

Clean Smoker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
my favorite September monthly collectible is the pandy pack because its a panda book bag and its cute and adorible :3

Dapper Reveler

12,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I like the ORLY? hat. Whenever I see it, I think of how I've always wanted one in real life. I'm the kind of person who would TOTALLY wear Gaia items if they existed...

But yeah, I think the ORLY? hat would be my absolute favorite. I still think it's awesome that it's based on the "O RLY?" owl picture.

Newbie Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
eeeee what if there isn't September Monthly Collectible that i liked o.O>??
never liked any of the September Monthly Collectible they just didnt have that spark to them evil

Saint

13,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100
What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why!
My Favorite Is January 2012: Yuki Otoko & Silver Sprite Because I Love The Ninja Story's And Sprites Remind Me Of The Legend Of Zelda And I Love Adventure Games And So Much More.
4laugh

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mini Angel wings. They make the cutest clips EVER!!! >.< I'd just love to have those!!
EVERYTHING is so AMAZING!!!!!!! >.< How can you make me choose?????

Mega Otaku

19,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Generous 100
User Image Superior Form, because I like all the skins (Mainly the 'Joint Puppet Skin' and the 'Dead Doll Skin'). emotion_bigheart

Interesting Conversationalist

7,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
All time favourite Pandy Pack cute and awesome whee

Unbeatable Genius

11,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I like the 03 collectibles from September. I would like a pair of Nitemare Minis eventually. I just think they are cute and mischievous looking. Plus they are nostalgic.

Shameless Streaker

I really like the black Sheep x3 I just kinda like sheep I guess... it has curly hair and horns and an I Am, and I love all three...All rolled into the amazingness of a sheep sjdklfhskf<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff