Bunny

Kiki kitty (:

Lavish Kitty

19,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
Dear DJ Helsing:

First, thank you so much for all you do with/for Gaia! I look forward to your monthly updates! Nonetheless, my FAVORITE Gaia MC is and will always be the 2003 release of 'Angelic Halo'.. I adore it!! It was one of the first items released on Gaia and I was grateful to run into it & bought it in the marketplace in 2008. Now that's 5 years! That must mean something, right?! It has definitely earned its marketplace value! Also, I just changed my last avatar from an 'Angelic Princess' theme with the halo to a summer theme just for awhile. You know us gals, we're always changing clothes! haha! Regardless, I'll always end up going right back to the 'Angelic Halo'. It's has and always be my 1st MC choice. GO #TEAM ANGELIC HALO!! heart

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
My favorite May monthly item is the 2005, Guitar of Angellus.

I like it because of one of it's unique settings, being that it goes around your neck.. It's a cute and stylish item that I believe anyone can enjoy. smile

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
The chayakyu ninja scarf, cuz it was the first one I ever got. XD
I would have to say the Western Zodiac because I'm glad you guys did an item for the astrological signs. My second pick would be the golden fleece because of my avatar because it helps the look.

High-functioning Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Gwee the Dragon 4laugh Just love it! heart
demonic anklets

Sweetheart

11,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Angelic pendant! It look so cool in an avatar,
most of the time matches even in dark and angel avatar. Although it has only two poses, but I still love it no matter why. It look shines all the way, sometime look peaceful >w<
My favorite May Monthly Collectible has to be both of May 2008 cause I used to have them in a past account and would try to mix them both in with my current avi and it always looked good biggrin it was my first pair of wings and my first pair of changing eyes 3nodding always my fav...
Demonic Anklets. Simple and go along with a variety of outfits!

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I'd say the Demonic Anklets because I was always into Demonic themes.
Back when I x I [a former Demonic gaia clan] came to be, I was always around to hang out with them and wreak havoc with my family.
The Demonic community is as awesome as it gets.
So, that's why I prefer the Demonic Anklets over any other MC.[even though I have a lot of favorites]
»User ImageΛηd τhεη ι ∫∂ιð, "Θ∂τµε∂l? ΛЯε ϒ⊗∪ ςЯ∂zϒ?!"User Image«

I got a pair of Demonic Anklets once. It was about 2 weeks after the MC was released. They were gifted by a friend who I hadn't talked to in a while.

I kept them in every ensemble I'd made. Never really quested, kind of just built all of my outfits around it. I liked to wear them particularly in the default style (anklets with chains and little wings) and in the style up around the arms, it looked like they were floating behind my back.

I let them go pretty recently though, when I did a complete account revamp. I probably shouldn't have sold them, but I kind of like where they are now. (I have about two or three more sentimentals.)

»§h∂Яιηϑ ∂ l∂∪ϑh ι∫ ∂ ∫∪Яε ƒιЯε ω∂ϒ τ⊗ ϑετ ∫⊗µε⊗ηε ⊗η ϒ⊗∪Я ∫ιðε.«
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff