8,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Coco Kitty 3nodding
i like 2003 it better =( sorry i want kiki
Yokai's Treasure biggrin biggrin biggrin

Distinct Lunatic

Guitar of Angellus is my favorite May Monthly Collectible because I like guitars and angels. blaugh
demonic anklets
What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why!

Coco The Kitty! Why? Well because it's cute and it's so iconic in the world of Gaia. smile

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Contributor 150
I like Coco Kitty because it's so adorable!! 3nodding

6,825 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the KiKi of course!!!!! I am still rockin it today smile I hardly go a day without my KiKi heart
yum_puddi Coco the Kitty yum_puddi
I like Captain Cobalt! The hat's grandeur is flattering for both ladies and gentlemen, but I got it mostly for the background with the dark blue fog and the ship because I love ships. To me they represent freedom! (No, I'm not a Jack Sparrow wannabe. I've always loved ships and always thought since I was a kid that it represented freedom. If you own a boat, you have a place to live and with a fishing pole, all the food you'll ever need and all you have to do is buy and store water and even that, all you have to do is refill bottles from a water fountain which is free. If you needed money, you could sell the fish. Also, the places one could go and the adventures one could have (Ah to fight with a storm for survival! I wish I could!); this has always made me jealous of pirates. They really are free from the worst kind of jailer: Society.)

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Elemental Wings From May 2008. I loved that one because I love my avi when she has wings blaugh

That that I love the fact that they were elemental. I always wanted a pair but I didn't have the gold crying

Anyhow I would say that one because I fell in love with them. 4laugh
I like them all.
Why? Because... they're all awesome?
I couldn't choose. <3
biggrin Coco the Kitty! i relly love it best monthly collectibles yeh yeh! lol

Clean Trader

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Coco the Kitty

Quick Reply